Some videos debunking the Creation Science Museum

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Some videos debunking the Creation Science Museum

The first two videos below were recently attacked by creationists in an organized front to reduce the rating and positioning of scientific comments.  Get yourself informed of this topic they don't want you to see...

HERE IS A DIRECT LINK TO THE PLAYLIST: http://video.rationalresponders.com/watch/playlist/RGJ8NY3Y2Z6SDJ2R

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hmm. Video linkies not

Hmm. Video linkies not working for me.

Would you mind terribly posting plain links to the host site?

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

GermanMike
Blogger
GermanMike's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've also been as kid to

I've also been as kid to such a kind of museum. They had built it into a forest with little huts where they had their exhibits in. I found it really a good idea to build it in this kind of way. All this nature around in this museum really gave the mystical and the supernatural aspects of this museum a real boost.

Therefor when you walked to one of the huts with the exhibits in and pushed a button that was in front of it you could hear the dwarfs singing in this hut and see the poisonous apple being handed to Snow White.

It's just that we call those places not museums over here but fairy tale forests....

-----------------------------------------------------

Who asks me inappropiate questions also has to live with the answers I may give.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
HERE IS A DIRECT LINK TO THE

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:HERE IS A

Sapient wrote:

HERE IS A DIRECT LINK TO THE PLAYLIST: http://video.rationalresponders.com/watch/playlist/RGJ8NY3Y2Z6SDJ2R

Yay! Thank you!

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray