Which religion has the most poorly written holly book/doctrine?

funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
User is offlineOffline

I've read parts of the bible and I can't find anything that makes it worth reading back to back. I mean the stories just suck, they are really boring, and it always ends with someone playing the victim card. I've heard people say they can appreciate the writing even though they aren't believers, but I don't see what so good about the writing. The alpha and the omega thing is cool, and there are a couple of cool quotes that sound very dramatic. This one is good:  "He takes revenge on all who oppose him and furiously destroys his enemies!" Sounds like something a superhero would say or a line from a movie. But the rest of the bible is just boring jesus being a whiny bitch and apparently getting mad at in animate objects: 18Early in the morning, as he was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered." Jesus sure showed that tree who's boss!  I havent read any of the other religious texts like, the Quaran, the talmud/jewish texts, or the bagavat gita. I have to assume they are written better than the bible but who knows, maybe they have a little more action or something of interest. Anyway which religious text is the most poorly written? And which (if any) is worth the read?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I suggest the atheistic

Worth the read: I suggest the atheistic prophets books, and the list is very long  ....    So holy ! So gawedly ! Saving , Divine !  Science/Comedy/Philosophy ..... No religion,  NONE ....  except to compare silly dogmas ....

Hmac
Hmac's picture
User is offlineOffline

Yes.