Jesus got rid of my asthma (slightly more intellectual than the others) [YOU RESPOND]

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jesus got rid of my asthma (slightly more intellectual than the others) [YOU RESPOND]

Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:56 AM
Subject: [General Question] Curiosity

Aaron Fochtman sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.rationalresponders.com/contact.

It's ironic that I try to contact this organization and am confronted with
tips to control my asthma symptoms.  It's ironic because at the age of 14
I was diagnosed with asthma, and have suffered from it in times of
allergic response and exercise induction in the subsequent years.  It's
ironic because three weeks ago, I was suddenly and abrumpty separated from
this condition at the behest of the God of all creation, through belief in
his Son, Jesus Christ.

But this is not the nature of my call,

It is the question that drives us.  And the question is why.  Why when
1000 experiments are performed in under conditions that are ultimately
subject to laws man has yet to even reconcile with one another, are we to
ass-ume that those tests can be counted as conclusive proof of the
non-existence of Him that it is claimed to have authority over that which
have have yet to even adequately define.

To subject Logos to logic is a metaphysical impossibility as much as it is
to ask a computer to define its programmer.  The computer is only as
intelligent as its programmer has dictated and cannot define its
programmer outside of those predetermined boundaries.  Likewise, as logic
was born out of the subject of the logos, you cannot either disprove the
existance of the Logos by the measures afforded in logic.  The very usage
of logic, whether verbally acknowledged or not, is voluntary subjection to
the Logos; that is...that truth is universal, and that we organize truth in
accordance with that primary truth.

While this does not prove the existance of God, God is an entirely
plausible explanation to the orderliness of nature which assumed by all
scientists.  While the compilation of a Universal Law of Material
Governance proves what has always been assumed--that the universe is
logical--it fails to explain WHY the universe is logical.  The end result,
whether to answer this question, or the redundant probing of a
four-year-old, is the inevitable "it just is!".  Then, the only
irreconcilable is--and the answer, not to mention the question--seems
absent from any other religion system I've studied--Who, or What, "just
is"...if it is the Universe, than the Universe, by all human definition is
in fact, God.  But the universe has not seemed to have made the claim that
it is eternal. Not evidentially anyways...
Rather, the universe gives all evidence in support of its finite
beginning, and no existing or theoretical methods of scientific evidence
gathering support otherwise--that is, apart from the presuppostion that
the universe was not created and thus, the persevering invention of theory
that COULD support that speculation.

In the statement "I Am"  made by Jesus Christ, it was clearly understood,
amid the prevailing Chaldeo-Greco-Judean culture, that he was claiming
eternality--and thus, Godhood.  Since then, it remains unclaimed by any
other source to BE eternal--and to my limited understanding, that would
include all philisophical as well as religious systems--than it seems that
the burden of proof lies on us to disprove the fact that Christ is God.

On the basis of reasoning, how can it be proved that one claiming to be
the Logos...the way, the truth, and the life, is not?...by proving his way
wrong, his truth, fiction, and his life, ended.  Yet no moral system seems
to determine that his way is wrong...in fact all considerably moral
characaters in human history have paled in comparison to his moral
influence.  In truth, no system of reasoning has yet to universally
mandate the attention fo such a transcendant audience of humanity outside
of the use of force.  And life...well, none have, as yet, produced a body.
 The whole of Christianity stands on the acts and claims of Jesus Christ. 
Without them, the Bible is utterly invalidated, and mankind is utterly
guiltless...yet, there seems to be no credible evidence that any of the
things Jesus said to be untrue.

So then, my dillemma lies in the correlation between my present absence of
the symptoms of asthma, and the prior belief that Jesus Christ had promised
to set me free from them.   I've studied much...and debated beyond my
desire to discover truth, but for me to attempt to reconcile these
circumstance by any other measures seems just...ungrateful.

Still though...one must desire truth in greater measure than their natural
vanity desires to be considered brilliant in order to arrive at truth.

Kelly, you are quite an attractive young lady...but you've ceased being
honest with yourself.  What exactly is your goal?  Dig deep within
yourself before you answer that.  The impulsive response is only a measure
of self propaganda that serves the identical distractive purpose as any
addiction.

Be Blessed,

Aaron

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
dudeofthemoment wrote:How

dudeofthemoment wrote:

How the Godless can find cruel a Creator that gives them life

Having always been me it's quite easy, actually,  ...but please don't let me interrupt your sermon.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
dudeofthemoment wrote:Or,

dudeofthemoment wrote:

Or, criticize a book you clearly don't understand and quite probably you've never read.  And speak as if I wrote that book off the top of my head yesterday.

Oh you are so funny with your assumptions. I would agrue most people here know the bible far better than the average christian. Many here have studied it, or at least read it. I've done both,though admittedly at a high school level. I use the bible in debate more more than christians.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:dudeofthemoment

Loc wrote:

dudeofthemoment wrote:

Or, criticize a book you clearly don't understand and quite probably you've never read.  And speak as if I wrote that book off the top of my head yesterday.

Oh you are so funny with your assumptions. I would agrue most people here know the bible far better than the average christian.

Agreed.   I know the Bible because I was formerly a practicing fundamentalist Christian who read my "holy scriptures" twice a day for over twenty five years.  It was my scrutiny of scripture that eventually led to the ultimate destruction of my faith.

As far as understanding the Bible is concerned well all I can say is that even Christians themselves disagree perpetually as to how to interpret scripture, hence the ever growing number of schisms that erupt within denominations concerning the role of women as clergy, attitudes toward homosexuals, etc.

Consensus is something that rarely exists among the far flung interpretations of the various Christian sects.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
I take issue with Christian Interpretation

I have issues with many god-beliefs based on the original god of the Ancient Israelites. The Christian belief is but one block that can be questioned as a piece. One can neglect all of the theological differences between Catholicism and the dozens of Protestant denominations while considering Christianity in general.

First off, I was a Christian for most of my life until about 15 years ago. My mother was a Lutheran schoolteacher who taught us from the time we could understand about God and Jesus. I went to 9 years of parochial school including 1 year in high school. I was an altar boy in the choir and went to Sunday School too. I converted to Catholicism when I got married and eventually embraced it. Prior to that I had considered a seminary but changed my mind. I went to a Jesuit university for my graduate degree. I have studied theology and comparative religion. I have read many different versions and translations of the Bible, many times. I eventually questioned the entire belief in God and became an atheist when I was about 42.

When considering Christianity, one must ask the question where did the Jews get it wrong in their beliefs. If you read the Hebrew Bible, not the mistranslated KJV you see the Jews were looking for a messiah or Mosiach that does not resemble Jesus Christ. If you study Jewish belief and what they say about Jesus their argument is based on a deep understanding of "their scriptures" which they had studied and analyzed for centuries.

So the question is this sir, why is Christian belief correct in its understanding of the Hebrew scriptures and the Jewish understanding incorrect. Where did the Jews misinterpret their own prophecies and writing.

Another time we can discuss the problems of God in the original basis of Jewish belief, for now concentrate only on why Christian belief should be considered correct and Jewish belief incorrect.

dudeofthemoment wrote:

why is it all of you rational responders lack the simplest procedures for debate.  you all seem to answer through snap psychoanalysis and assuming my motives yet none of you seem to have the sense to question my source.  I have no desire to have my foot on the back of anyone's neck (which was a figure of speech by the way), I just drew the logical conclusion to what the Bible plainly says.  Every kneee will bow and every tongue confess, yet most will perish in unbelief.  Why, because they refused God's grace and would condescend to the Creator of Heaven and Earth so far as to insist he prove Himself to them.

Perhaps many have encountered similar statements and have generalized just as you did above. I don't know anything about you other than what you have written, so I won't provide an analysis of you psychological condition.

dudeofthemoment wrote:

"If they would not believe Moses and the prophets, neither would they believe one returned from the grave"

So why don't you believe Moses and the prophets? The prophets claim the Moshiach would come to bring an actual physical Kingdom of God on Earth which he would lead.

dudeofthemoment wrote:

If doctoring up a motive for me serves to elude the truthfulness of the statement at hand, at least be honest enough to say, I don't like that the Bible says that because it seems unfair to me.

And then ask yourself..."unfair? on the basis of what standard of 'fair', and according to what source"

I don't care at all about your motives, I'm just interested in how you neglect the arguments of the Hebrew Bible in favor of the New Testament.

dudeofthemoment wrote:

Russia's recent takeover of Georgia will be followed by an upcoming redominiation of the Ukraine, a "protectionist" takeover of Armenia, and the wholesale distribution of Arms to Syria, Iran, Lybia, and Sudan against Israel. 

Ukraine has it appears already sided with the West and is reportedly refusing to allow Russian ships that took part in the blockade to return to the leased base in the Black Sea. As to the rest of this it is an opinion.

dudeofthemoment wrote:

This will be followed by the nuclear destruction of Damascus by Israel, a Nuclear exchange between the United States and Russia,

As a child of the cold war I like to suggest that after the exchange of nukes between the US and Russia the world will be quite inhospitable for man in general.

dudeofthemoment wrote:

and the sudden rise of the European Union and China as the primary competing world powers from now until Kingdom come.  A nuclear non-proliferation treaty between Israel and Iran, the EU (led by Turkey) promising protection of Israel against Islamic incursions and an East Asian Union dominated by China increasing hegemony over everything east of the Euphrates will be the backdrop for an unforseen propaganda effort to convince the world that all of this was not predicted in the Bible all while competing for the remaining, and rapidly eroding markets and resource pools of Africa, the Americas, and Central Asia while the former "Dominions" find themselves siding with the highest bidder.

I'm not sure where you got this, but since most of us will be dead from the nuclear exchange and the fallout and the US has bases everywhere, if an all out nuke war happened attacks would be world wide, little would escape and those that survived would be essentially in the dark ages.

dudeofthemoment wrote:

The stage is set, the veil removed, enter, some savvy politician, claiming eternal diety.  The end is nigh, the prophets removed, and the judgments to painful to bear.  Still, you will not believe.  Atheism will have ceased to be reconciled with the smallest contingencies of the reasonable and yet still, you will not turn and be saved.  Desperate for your most basic carnal needs, your God being your stomach, you will take the seal of damnation in order that your insatiable appetite be appeased for one short day.  Your judgement is upon you.  You should have taken up faith and learned to fast, but you were so BUSY recieveing that invisible pat on the back from the abyss as you refuted one...more...Christian.  You gloried in your quickened intellect, oblivious to the reality that YOUR "brilliance" was in fact merely the regurgitation of those long passed into baseless, fruitless, meaninless, demise.  Their works the fodder for perpetual revolution, strife, envy, murder, incontinence, rebellion, selfishness, ingratitude, inhospitality, adultry, oathbreaking, malice, and manifest chaos diquised as "progress" and to what end;  with all of your Orwelian warnings, with your Huxleyan innevitabiliites, with your modernistic assurity that "we can achieve", you found yourself spending your entire existance building a tower of earth that could never ascend to heaven, no matter what the fairy tales would preach;...and at the end of your weary day of backbreaking labor...

you've sold your soul...  

for a simple loaf of bread... 

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. 

You probably would get an A for this in one of the classes I had in theology. As to it's basis in reality, there's the difference. What's real and what is misunderstood.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Nordmann
atheist
Nordmann's picture
User is offlineOffline
Any christian who can't

Any christian who can't spell "inevitability" is a fraud. Think about it.

Or maybe a dyslexic, and we know that god hates them! (Or is that homosexuals he hates? I always get these arbitrary points of division mixed up). Anyway, it's reassuring to hear that incontinence brings me one step nearer to satan. At my age one likes to know who one's (new) friends are likely to be.

What a hateful little creep this momentary dude person is. A perfect example of his faith.

I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

KSMB
Scientist
KSMB's picture
User is offlineOffline
dudeofthemoment wrote:This

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant.  My patience with the unteachable is limited.

Oh my science! The irony... it hurts...

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
KSMB wrote:dudeofthemoment

KSMB wrote:

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant.  My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Oh my science! The irony... it hurts...

Absolutely classic.New sig me thinks.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Idol worship is retarded.

Idol worship is retarded.

Carl Sagan - "Pale Blue Dot" , 3 min

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M

Elvishasleftthebuilding (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Farewell Address

To answer your questions, before I bid this board farewell, I don't utterly reject the Hebrew interpretation of the Bible.  The book of Matthew especially, and in fact, all of the Gospels, give testimony as to Christ's fullfillment of the Hebrew canon.  And while you question why I believe the majority of Hebrews missed him, you have stripped me of my only source as you have chosen to reject the new testement, the only source of explaination I would give.

1)  Neither Jesus or the Christian position have rejected any of the Hebrew beliefs about Messiah but rather have excepted the postponement of "the day of the Lord" or the coming judgment for the purpose of spreading the Gospel, that is, the call to amnesty for those who believe before judgment is rendered on this rebellious world.

2)  Most Jews missed Jesus because they were self-righteous, ritualistic, racist, and legalistic intellectuals that would strip God's law of its heart and use it not for its intended purposes--to bring men into confrontation with their sinful inclinations and their need for God's forgiveness--but rather add loopholes, subclauses, and addendums to it in order to use it as a guage of relative righteousness to allow some men to boast above others.  The very same has been done with the Bible and with the Christian faith throughout the years but then and now, the true believers remain broken and contrite at heart in confrontation with their own tendency toward faithlessness, selfishness, and foolishness, all rooted in what the entire Bible (both Hebrew and Christian canons) point to being rooted in the lies and attacks of Satan, the one who currently rules this world invisibly through deception and fear, and whom Christ has ultimately judged in his demonstration of sinlessness, and it's subsequent power over death itself.  He then offers us that same record of sinlessness through faith in him, giving the entire world the opportunity to turn from darkness, deception, and death unto truth, light, and life.

The problem of the Jews, of the human condition in general, and unfortunately, of most in the present Church is one as old as the sin of Satan himself.....Pride.  They would rather live in perpetual darkness than admit they had been decieved and turn to the source of their redemption.  The Jews at the time of Christ, as well as religious Jews of today, hold to the boast that they are special to God because of something inheirently good in themselves above and beyond humanity in general.  The fact of te matter is, they are special to God for the sake of their few forefathers who sought him with faith and humility.  It is His Word to them than makes them precious to Him, not their goodness.  And he chose them not to exalt them above humanity, but rather to set them apart as a special people and carriers of the oracles of God, the instructive backdrop on which to reveal all of humanity's source of redemption--the man Jesus Christ.  It was for this reason the people and the temple endured through the empirical efforts of the Assyrians, Babylonians, Medes, Persians, Macedonians, Seleucids, Ptolemys and Romans to exist as a tiny little people with a tiny little land, yet with special religious privaledge at the time when Roman Rule was absolute and had the attention of the entire globe.

Desbelief in Jesus is not an issue of what he said or did, it is a problem with pride.  In order to believe Him, you must first accept that God is good and his word is absolute, his promises unforgotten, and his judgements fair--but beyond this, you must first accept that the world, and you specifically have been the victim of deception because in your heart you have, withoud valid reason, chosen to put God's goodness to the test, and take your chances with disobedience--whether to conscience or to Law; ultimately to Him.

Pr 15:33 ¶ The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Job 22:29 When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.

Ps 34:2 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.

Isa 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

This is the Gospel the only way I understand it.  Be confronted with it.  Recieve it unto salvation, spurn it unto eternal destruction.  The choice is yours.

I hope I have adequately answered your question.  Some introspection would be best to follow. But my dssassociation with this board is final.  If God has called some other soul to minister the truth to those here, I will let him be drawn in after I make my leave.

1Co 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Still no evidence that God

Still no evidence that God or Jesus ever actually existed. Just preaching.

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dudeofthemoment

Elvishasleftthebuilding wrote:

To answer your questions, before I bid this board farewell, I don't utterly reject the Hebrew interpretation of the Bible.  The book of Matthew especially, and in fact, all of the Gospels, give testimony as to Christ's fullfillment of the Hebrew canon.  And while you question why I believe the majority of Hebrews missed him, you have stripped me of my only source as you have chosen to reject the new testement, the only source of explaination I would give.

In order for Christianity to be true Jesus would need to fulfill the prophecies of the Hebrew Bible. However, the Jews argue Jesus does not do so. What I expected from you was to address those Jewish prophecies  in detail and indicate how they misinterpreted their scriptures. As for example, Isaiah 11:2-5 and Jeremiah 33:15. Again, you must use a version of the Hebrew Bible for this, such as the JPS 1917 edition, and not KJV. There are many other misinterpretations made by Christians, but it is your claim to prove not mine to disprove.

The question remains, where did the Jews misinterpret their scriptures of the Moshiach and misunderstand Jesus fit their prophecies.

1)  Neither Jesus or the Christian position have rejected any of the Hebrew beliefs about Messiah but rather have excepted the postponement of "the day of the Lord" or the coming judgment for the purpose of spreading the Gospel, that is, the call to amnesty for those who believe before judgment is rendered on this rebellious world.

Then, you must believe Jesus has established a  government  which is the center of government for both gentiles and Jews. See Isaiah 2:2-4 and Isaiah 11:10.

You must also think all the Jews have returned to Israel as in Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 23:8, 30:3

You must think the entire world recognizes the Jewish God and Jewish belief as the only true religion as in Isaiah 2, Micah 4, Zechariah 14.

2)  Most Jews missed Jesus because they were self-righteous, ritualistic, racist, and legalistic intellectuals that would strip God's law of its heart and use it not for its intended purposes--to bring men into confrontation with their sinful inclinations and their need for God's forgiveness--but rather add loopholes, subclauses, and addendums to it in order to use it as a guage of relative righteousness to allow some men to boast above others.  The very same has been done with the Bible and with the Christian faith throughout the years but then and now, the true believers remain broken and contrite at heart in confrontation with their own tendency toward faithlessness, selfishness, and foolishness, all rooted in what the entire Bible (both Hebrew and Christian canons) point to being rooted in the lies and attacks of Satan, the one who currently rules this world invisibly through deception and fear, and whom Christ has ultimately judged in his demonstration of sinlessness, and it's subsequent power over death itself.  He then offers us that same record of sinlessness through faith in him, giving the entire world the opportunity to turn from darkness, deception, and death unto truth, light, and life.

This is typical of ad hominem attacks on the Jews. I asked you to show me in Jewish scripture where they misinterpreted and your answer is they are self righteous, racist, and ritualistic.

I could say the typical Christian has his head stuck in the ground and has his ears filled with mud and it would be as valid as your defense above. You avoided answering with attacks on their character and understanding of their scriptures from which yours is derived.

The problem of the Jews, of the human condition in general, and unfortunately, of most in the present Church is one as old as the sin of Satan himself.....Pride.  They would rather live in perpetual darkness than admit they had been decieved and turn to the source of their redemption.  The Jews at the time of Christ, as well as religious Jews of today, hold to the boast that they are special to God because of something inheirently good in themselves above and beyond humanity in general.  The fact of te matter is, they are special to God for the sake of their few forefathers who sought him with faith and humility.  It is His Word to them than makes them precious to Him, not their goodness.  And he chose them not to exalt them above humanity, but rather to set them apart as a special people and carriers of the oracles of God, the instructive backdrop on which to reveal all of humanity's source of redemption--the man Jesus Christ.  It was for this reason the people and the temple endured through the empirical efforts of the Assyrians, Babylonians, Medes, Persians, Macedonians, Seleucids, Ptolemys and Romans to exist as a tiny little people with a tiny little land, yet with special religious privaledge at the time when Roman Rule was absolute and had the attention of the entire globe.

You continue to miss the point. The same prophets you claim to predict Jesus continually prophesied a Moshiach as the Jews have described in their beliefs. Where did Isaiah and Jeremiah go wrong in their expectations of a messiah? In order for your claim of Jesus to be the messiah these prophets and others have to be wrong. So explain. Stop using ad hominem attacks on the Jewish people as well, it gains nothing for your position.

Desbelief in Jesus is not an issue of what he said or did, it is a problem with pride.  In order to believe Him, you must first accept that God is good and his word is absolute, his promises unforgotten, and his judgements fair--but beyond this, you must first accept that the world, and you specifically have been the victim of deception because in your heart you have, withoud valid reason, chosen to put God's goodness to the test, and take your chances with disobedience--whether to conscience or to Law; ultimately to Him.

The Jews clearly accept God is good and his word is true or they would not have put forth their necks to Pilate as in Josephus over the standards. They would not have fought to the death at Masada. You have without valid reason rejected Jewish interpretation and substituted Pauline deception.

I hope I have adequately answered your question.  Some introspection would be best to follow. But my dssassociation with this board is final.  If God has called some other soul to minister the truth to those here, I will let him be drawn in after I make my leave.

1Co 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 

You have answered nothing at all and have retreated after doing nothing to support Christian rejection of Jewish understanding.

As an atheist I clearly reject all of the god beliefs of the god of Abe, however you have shown better than I why Christianity is completely false. Your hatred of the Jews seethes in your responses when you accuse them of racism, self righteousness, and pride. You presented nothing at all to support Christianity as a valid derivative from Jewish belief. If this is the best you can do you are right to leave.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Elvishasleftthebuilding

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

spin
spin's picture
User is offlineOffline
asthma schmasthma

EXC wrote:

aaronfochtman wrote:

Jesus got rid of my asthma

Yes, but he never heals amputees. He must hate them. I will never love Jesus until he starts to love and heal amputees.

This is one of those subjects I just love. You can gull a crowd by "healing" a sickness, as your average TV evangelist is aware, but you just can't get those limbs to grow for the public.

All the poor soldiers who've come back from Iraq having lost a limb and your christian will never parade them with the idea of god healing them. They just end up in the back room. Asthma, shite, who gives a flying fig about asthma when the best god can do for some is a prosthetic limb. It sure ain't a case of god helps those who help themselves.

God, now god, he just hate them amputees. He ain't never gonna fix them up like he fix up them asthma boys.

spin

Trust the evidence, Luke