OH MY GOONESS

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
OH MY GOONESS

Ok have no clue where to post this...so I figured this was a good place....well I think....maybe...seriously I think I lost a few IQ points listening to this....so did Craig Ferguson...he has my sympathies.....damn it did I spell it correctly? AAAHHHH!!

Ben Stein on Craig Ferguson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HRMabkNNZM

Be amazed by the stupidity of Ben Stein (I didn't think it was possible to get any more dumber....but he DID!!!.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I don't want to hear about

I don't want to hear about your "gooness!" 

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
HEY!!

I am slowly recovering from that ordeal....still having memory issue, spoking is hard right now......my gooness is..... damn it i can't think still Sticking out tongue

totus_tuus
Theist
totus_tuus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Typical mind-numbing late

Typical mind-numbing late night TV fare.

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I thought he did quite

I thought he did quite well. Of course, Mr. Ferguson deftly avoided any actual questions in favour of keeping his audience entertained (his job).

Honestly, Stein actually can use the line "Darwinism does not explain the alignment of the planets" without cracking up. Is this just super-heavy irony? Is there some point where he has a whole bunch of people hooked and then turns around and says, "Poe's Law, everybody, is when religious people ..."

It would be the greatest prank ever is what I'm saying.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
of course you're talking

of course you're talking about a guy who just happens to have speech writer for Richard M. Nixon on his resume.

Vote for McCain... www.therealmccain.com ...and he'll bring Jesus back

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kay Cat wrote:of course

Kay Cat wrote:

of course you're talking about a guy who just happens to have speech writer for Richard M. Nixon on his resume.

Touché.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

BMcD
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness wrote: I

HisWillness wrote:

I thought he did quite well. Of course, Mr. Ferguson deftly avoided any actual questions in favour of keeping his audience entertained (his job).

Honestly, Stein actually can use the line "Darwinism does not explain the alignment of the planets" without cracking up. Is this just super-heavy irony? Is there some point where he has a whole bunch of people hooked and then turns around and says, "Poe's Law, everybody, is when religious people ..."

It would be the greatest prank ever is what I'm saying.

I do wonder how much ol' Ben's pulling in for this act. He's right, too... Darwinism does not explain the alignment of the planets. Gravitation doesn't explain why I had an egg sandwich for breakfast, either! Imagine that!

And it actually wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that down the road like four or five years, once he's become this major spokesperson for all things ID-ish... Stein turns around and says, "By the way, now that I have all of your attention... this is all just bullshit. Penn Jillete put me up to this after I lost a bet."

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons." - The Waco Kid

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
BMcD wrote:"By the way, now

BMcD wrote:

"By the way, now that I have all of your attention... this is all just bullshit. Penn Jillete put me up to this after I lost a bet."

Now that would be AWESOME, Ben Stein being PWNED by Penn Jillete.

Vote for McCain... www.therealmccain.com ...and he'll bring Jesus back