Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Best Proofs for God's Existence I Have Ever Seen

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
'cause of the most excellent

'cause of the most excellent editing and the fact it was made for the internets? ooookay... lmao

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's the 'straight line

It's the 'straight line proof' I find most compelling, actually. :P

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:It's the

Kevin R Brown wrote:

It's the 'straight line proof' I find most compelling, actually. :P

what??? you mean you didn't find the peanut butter part compelling??? I mean, come on, it had Kirk Cameron singing it's praises. lmao Sticking out tongue

Vote for McCain... www.therealmccain.com ...and he'll bring Jesus back

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
lmao

With the comedy team of Comfort and Cameron I knew it couldn't be serious. I wish those two producers would join us here because if they think they're obnoxious atheists, they haven't seen Mattshizzle in full rant.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:     With

Jeffrick wrote:

With the comedy team of Comfort and Cameron I knew it couldn't be serious. I wish those two producers would join us here because if they think they're obnoxious atheists, they haven't seen Mattshizzle in full rant.

I was just kidding, as I'm well aware Kirk Cameron has very supple limbs to insert his feet in both his mouth and his ass so to speak.

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
lmao

Kay Cat wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

I was just kidding, as I'm well aware Kirk Cameron has very supple limbs to insert his feet in both his mouth and his ass so to speak.

I'm not sure Kirk & Ray even realize how stupid they look and sound. I keep waiting for one of them to giggle and say it was a bad joke.  As it is they are just a bad joke.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:     With

Jeffrick wrote:

In a way I see myself as kind of a cross between Howard Stern, George Carlin, Sam Kinnison and Andy Kauffman.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:In a way I

MattShizzle wrote:
In a way I see myself as kind of a cross between Howard Stern, George Carlin, Sam Kinnison and Andy Kauffman.
You see yourself as 3/4 dead? =(o.0)=

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm talking about my

I'm talking about my personality/comedy style being a combination of theirs, not that I wouldn't rather be dead than living the life I am.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I'm

MattShizzle wrote:
I'm talking about my personality/comedy style being a combination of theirs,
Well I was just making a joke, see.
MattShizzle wrote:
not that I wouldn't rather be dead than living the life I am.
Well, as they taught me never to say while manning a suicide prevention hot-line phone, were that true we'd not be having this li'l chat, now would we?

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:... not

MattShizzle wrote:

... not that I wouldn't rather be dead than living the life I am.

Death Dragoon
Bronze Member
Death Dragoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
>.< Omg that "Faithologist"

>.< Omg that "Faithologist" was an annoying bitch. How the hell is she qualified for even breathing, let alone tell us atheist we're wrong. Just calling herself a faithologist is enough for any atheist to tune her out, as I'm pretty damn sure that is a made up title.

When once asked in the library if I believed in Jesus Christ, I pointed out that zombie novels are in the fiction section.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
For those who don't know,

For those who don't know, Ray Comfort was PWNED on one of the earliest RRS shows (I had never heard of him at the time and thought he was a parody his arguments were so bad.) Both of them were PWNED by Brian and Kelly on a nightline debate - maybe about 1 year ago?

Waiting for Oblivion
Waiting for Oblivion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Death Dragoon wrote:>.< Omg

Death Dragoon wrote:

>.< Omg that "Faithologist" was an annoying bitch. How the hell is she qualified for even breathing, let alone tell us atheist we're wrong. Just calling herself a faithologist is enough for any atheist to tune her out, as I'm pretty damn sure that is a made up title.

you do know it's satire, right?

Death Dragoon
Bronze Member
Death Dragoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nope

Nope, i could only make it through the first 30 seconds before the annoyance was too much.

Waiting for Oblivion
Waiting for Oblivion's picture
User is offlineOffline
well, it's supposed to show

well, it's supposed to show the silliness of many theistic arguments.

Death Dragoon
Bronze Member
Death Dragoon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yea, I remember someone

Yea, I remember someone rebutting the banana theory or w/etf it is saying that it could also be used as a penis. Not sure if it was on here or not but I damn near fell out of my chair laughing.

When once asked in the library if I believed in Jesus Christ, I pointed out that zombie novels are in the fiction section.

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
rotflmao

Death Dragoon wrote:

Yea, I remember someone rebutting the banana theory or w/etf it is saying that it could also be used as a penis. Not sure if it was on here or not but I damn near fell out of my chair laughing.

Watch the whole video and laugh your assets off all over again.

Kay Cat
Superfan
Kay Cat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Death Dragoon wrote:>.< Omg

Death Dragoon wrote:

she looks like a 16 year old who found a pair of her mom's old prescription glasses. typical fundie look.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Waiting for Oblivion

Waiting for Oblivion wrote:

Death Dragoon wrote:

you do know it's satire, right?

Poe's law strikes again.