Free Will or God's Pawns?

GaiusJanus
GaiusJanus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Free Will or God's Pawns?

Seems like Pharaoh is a pawn in this instance... (Not to mention Moses' loss of his right to just go his own way.)

Any more?

Exodus 4:21

21. And the LORD said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go.

The last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument: "It came from god."

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
spumonia, it seems no use

spumonia, it seems no use communicating with you. My above posts are way simple. I don't undersatand the flow of your conversation with me.  

RespectfulButBe...
User is offlineOffline
drp wrote:There is nothing

drp wrote:

There is nothing in the Bible that says we have free will.  Any 'Christian' that tells you so does not know the scriptures.

See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.  But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them.  Deuteronomy 30:15-17  Looks like you're the one who doesn't know the scriptures.

Once an athiest, now a believer, and always ready to debate issues respectfully.