Videos on RRS

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Videos on RRS

Why are there videos of Greydon Square on this web site.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
He's an "atheist" rapper.

He's an "atheist" rapper. (Meaning he's an athiest and his rap is about atheism and skepticism.)

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Yes ,thank you

I know about his rapping ability,but after a very ugly encounter with "Sapient" I was surprised to see his work still displayed on this web site , his videos must be removed !!!  PS. Thank You JillSwift,I hope my reply wasn't taken the wrong way................................

Signature ? How ?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
The past is the past. 

The past is the past.  While I don't intend on using RRS as a promotional tool for Greydon in the future, I do think the history that made him big should remain available for others to see. 

Comments like this from his home page... "So i want to thank everyone for supporting this site, especially Brian Sapient for making this all possible. Believe it or not, he is muchly responsible for the success of Greydon Square" are important to remember when questioning his actions in that "encounter."

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:The past is

Sapient wrote:

The past is the past.  While I don't intend on using RRS as a promotional tool for Greydon in the future, I do think the history that made him big should remain available for others to see. 

Comments like this from his home page... "So i want to thank everyone for supporting this site, especially Brian Sapient for making this all possible. Believe it or not, he is muchly responsible for the success of Greydon Square" are important to remember when questioning his actions in that "encounter."

Oh boy. I answered the way I did because I am ignorant of this "encounter". I thought Ken G. simply didn't know who the fella was.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
I,m glad to hear him acknowledge You

as being  so important in his development. Yes indeed ,not to sound like a religious nut ,but as Buddhism teaches ,one must "TRANSCEND" anger , if not it will be a mental block ,in ones development as a  true  Human Being .

Signature ? How ?