David Mills on Freethought Radio 7/12/08

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
David Mills on Freethought Radio 7/12/08

David Mills will be the guest on FFRF's  Freethought radio tomorrow. If you live somewhere where Air America comes it it should be on there (1 - 2 pm EDT most places.) You can also listen to the stream live at http://www.ffrf.org

You can also wait for the podcast to come out (usually Monday afternoon) and either get it on iTunes or download from the FFRF's site.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Note: The live stream is

Note: The live stream is from noon to 1pm EDT.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
It's on now. Hope I'm not

It's on now. Hope I'm not the only one listening. Interview didn't start yet. I can get Air America on iTunes.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
David Mills on

Thanks for  the Heads up.I'll catch it on the archive podcast,Monday . I've haven't missed a show in a long time,and I subscribe to "FREETHOUGHT TODAY" a great news paper format,that should be mandatory reading for school children and ADULTS who are stuck on STUPID !!!

Signature ? How ?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm an FFRF member and

I'm an FFRF member and usually listen to the podcast. Today I listened to the Air America show. It was good. Good thing with the podcast is losing the commercials.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
As of this time the Podcast

As of this time the Podcast is available. It's worthe listening to.