Woot!

Brion
Brion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Woot!

Going to see Foo Fighters live!! So Excited!

First time ever Laughing out loud

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you ever get a chance, go

If you ever get a chance, go see Nine Inch Nails live. Hands down the most badass concert I've EVER been to. I even bought the DVD.

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
dead_again wrote:If you ever

dead_again wrote:

If you ever get a chance, go see Nine Inch Nails live. Hands down the most badass concert I've EVER been to. I even bought the DVD.

I'm seeing them in August.  Stoked. 

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brion wrote:Going to see Foo

Brion wrote:

Going to see Foo Fighters live!! So Excited!

First time ever Laughing out loud

They are usually a great show, never had a bad one with them so far. Rammstein has got to be the most fucked up I have seen....but loved the show. Rob Zombie is also a great showman, AC/DC is freaking awesome live, so is (and I have to give it to him for the one time that I saw him) Justin timberlake, he put on a good show and did his entire set even though he was being booed at (Sars festival in T.O. back in 2003).

Brion
Brion's picture
User is offlineOffline

dead_again wrote:

Definitely a good band, not sure I would go to their concert, mostly because I don't know that many of their songs, Closer, The Hand that feeds, and one more I'm not quite sure of are the only ones that I know.

Right now, I'm sitting here listening to more Foo Fighters, (go figure) in my quiet room. with my ears ringing more than anything.  It was a great show, we got REALLY good seats, played a good amount of songs, some I didn't really know...which sucked, and some good ones I knew more than well (Monkey Wrench, DOA, Everlong, Times Like These, etc).  I hate that everyone stands up when they start playing...I mean I can tolerate standing up for maybe 5 or 6 songs, but after that I'm pretty much done with standing.

P.S. Dave Grohl cusses more than I thought Smiling and also talks kinda funny.

NOTE TO SELF: BRING FUCKING EAR PLUGS!!!

"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a religion, and he'll starve to death praying for fish." - Anonymous
"If God doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." -Anonymous

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
I saw Foo Fighters and RHCP

I saw Foo Fighters and RHCP on the same day back in 2000, that was a good day Smiling

KathieG
KathieG's picture
User is offlineOffline

dead_again wrote:

LOVE NIN!!! The live DVD "Beside You In Time"...outstanding!

thatonedude
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
KathieG wrote:LOVE NIN!!!

KathieG wrote:

LOVE NIN!!! The live DVD "Beside You In Time"...outstanding!

Awesome DVD. When I am needing to do some serious programming, I have to pull out Ghosts, though. Nothing drives Perl coding like NIN instrumentals Smiling

All that is necessary for the triumph of good is that evil men do nothing.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trail running whilst

Trail running whilst listening to 'Perfect Drug' (and other selected tracks) is fun.

And Trent is one of us. Yay!

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

thatonedude
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Abu Lahab wrote:Trail

Abu Lahab wrote:

Trail running whilst listening to 'Perfect Drug' (and other selected tracks) is fun.

For working out(which I need to do a whole hell of a lot more), I have a playlist of metal and industrial songs. Perfect Drug, Starfuckers, Wish, Manson's Beautiful People and Fight Song, classic Metallica, Pantera, etc. Nothing makes the burn feel better than a song of seething rage Smiling

All that is necessary for the triumph of good is that evil men do nothing.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
thatonedude wrote:Abu Lahab

thatonedude wrote:

Abu Lahab wrote:

For working out(which I need to do a whole hell of a lot more), I have a playlist of metal and industrial songs. Perfect Drug, Starfuckers, Wish, Manson's Beautiful People and Fight Song, classic Metallica, Pantera, etc. Nothing makes the burn feel better than a song of seething rage Smiling

Yeah, just make sure to NOT wear your iPod to the store.......

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais