Magic Berry or flavor berry

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Magic Berry or flavor berry

Has anyone else ever heard of this unique fruit that the FDA banned from the U.S. market because of pressure from the "UNITED FRUIT CO." check it out at www. Democracy Now.org,it's  was on yesterday's show,under the title "FRUIT HUNTERS".

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Working linky directly to

Working linky directly to the article here.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
I want this fruit.  I want

I want this fruit.  I want it!  WANT!  So cool.  Too bad the US sucks.  I wonder if there is a similar ban in Canada... probably not.

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I heard of this in college.

I heard of this in college. You can order it from that company in Florida, but it's hideously expensive. The professor in the class had tried them already overseas - he said if you do have them you have to be careful - you can end up with ulcers in your mouth from exposing it to too much acidity.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Diabetes cure ?

Thanks for the direct link thingy. Can this be Nature's medicine for DIABETES ? I hope so.

Signature ? How ?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
One problem I see with using

One problem I see with using it as an artificial sweetener would be how long it lasts. Having a soda sweetened with this with dinner wouldn't be so good when your salad dressing tasted sweet - along with any other part of the meal that wasn't supposed to.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:One

MattShizzle wrote:

One problem I see with using it as an artificial sweetener would be how long it lasts. Having a soda sweetened with this with dinner wouldn't be so good when your salad dressing tasted sweet - along with any other part of the meal that wasn't supposed to.

I'm 'a cut you if you don't stop bringing the negativity, Matt.  I'm 'a cut you bad!  Seriously, would it really be that bad if your salad tasted sweet and was really delicious?  And, further, the price will come down once demand increases sufficiently and the FDA removes its silly ban.  And anyone who gets ulcers by consuming too much acidic food deserves what their retardation results in.  I can, however, already imagine the mindless lawsuits that would inevitably be filed in the US, 'Sour Sores -Man Sues Magic Berry Ltd.' the story title reads.

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."