What's it with guys and boobs?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
User is offlineOffline
What's it with guys and boobs?

The chat during the show tonight was in this direction until we got cut off, and now the new topic and the newly bumped old topic about Kelly's very well developed gazongas.

So what's it with guys and boobs? Why do they stare at them instead of looking up for a breath?

Sleestack
Sleestack's picture
User is offlineOffline
It would be a gross

It would be a gross violation of the Guy Secret Code if we were to tell you.

Serisously though, boobs don't do much for me (though other womanly things do), so I really can't answer it.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I honestly don't get it. I

I honestly don't get it. I don't care if a woman is flat chested. The face is the most important physical feature for me.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:So

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

So what's it with guys and boobs? Why do they stare at them instead of looking up for a breath?

The science behind it has something to do with thinking that a girl is ready to mate.  The non-science behind it... I have no clue.  Honestly boobs became much less important to me when I turned 19 and had enough girlfriends to realize the boobs are not what make a woman.  I'm in love with Kelly because of her brain and her compassionate side.

- Brian Sapient

Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Curvature is aesthetically

Curvature is aesthetically pleasing to all humans, and boobs add extra curvature. Ever notice, Cap'n, that you and your lady friends happen to also find boob attractive (most girls do)?

Think about the cars you think of being the most sleek and well-designed / attractive looking. They're curvy, right? How about cellphones? Computers / computer accessories? Aircraft? Architecture?

'Bulkiness' and sharp angles convey strength, toughness and ruggedness, curves convey sleekness, agility and for lack of a batter word, sexiness.

(This is why, as an aside, I actually find women to look slightly more attractive with tight clothes on rather than clothes totally off. The fabric accentuates the curves).

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm well aware it's a sign

I'm well aware it's a sign that the woman can adequatly feed the baby. However, it doesn't strike me as being what the guy's primary motivation is.

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Curvature is aesthetically pleasing to all humans, and boobs add extra curvature. Ever notice, Cap'n, that you and your lady friends happen to also find boob attractive (most girls do)?

Not really no. My (straight..) lady friends do however, and I never really understood it. They dress for attention and get it, even from other girls.

I probably find it attractive like you would find a muscular guy attractive.

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: So

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

So what's it with guys and boobs?

Well, it's just that they're...well...boobs. They aren't the most important part of a woman, but they're an awfully nice accessory.

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Carla actually happens to be

Carla actually happens to be rather "well endowed." I like her for how horny she is toward me and such not for that. Like I said I don't care if a woman is flat chested. As long as her face looks good, she has at least an average body (ie not 250 lbs+) and she treats me right.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sleestack
Sleestack's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've got a friend that I

I've got a friend that I work with that just absolutely loves big boobs. I asked him why and he said he doesn't really know other than he just does.

For me, when it comes to the physical attributes of a woman, boobs are way down on the list of things. Give me a great smile, a great sense of humor, a nice pair of hands, nice hair, nice eyes, nice rear, some brains and doesn't mind that I hate dancing, I'll take all that before the boob factor comes into play.

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
A variety of reasons

Biologically speaking, it's much like the hips, wide hips usually indicate (but doesn't actually mean) better mating options, same goes for the boobs, better mating options.....and personally I like a nice ass, boobs are a second part of attraction, however the face has to make me look first, then the ass and boobs after all of that. Of course to keep a relationship going intelligence, personality and charm...without that no relationship can last really.

But I am going to state this, a nice set of boobs are nice, during sex, during sleep.....just to show off to your friends....hell to strangers make them jealous. Yeah boobs are a fasinating thing to most males, and nice asses....oh and it doesn't help that out media gears us towards boobs and asses.

calvin396
Silver Member
User is offlineOffline
Basically everyone should

0711_prince_charles_wenn

Basically everyone should love Boob's and that's by Royal decree

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, boobs are nice. Very

Well, boobs are nice. Very aesthetically pleasing.

However, I do totally agree that I don't understand guys who's brains totally switch off when they see boobs (or a beautiful woman). I have known a couple of guys who lost track of their conversation when a nice looking woman walked past.

Personally, I can appreciate beauty and hold a conversation, glance and not stare, and definately do not start objectifying out loud (or even internally).

Zen-atheist wielding Occam's katana.

Jesus said, "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." - Luke 12:51

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:The chat

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

The chat during the show tonight was in this direction until we got cut off, and now the new topic and the newly bumped old topic about Kelly's very well developed gazongas.

To be fair, some of us can hold a conversation without staring all the time! 

If a guy spends an age staring at a girls chest then he's just a creep.  If a guy is in conversation with a girl and steals the occasional glance then he's just being a guy.  It's an urge we can't fight.  I've known a girl for years who's very well endowed.  I've seen enough boobs and known her long enough that her chest doesn't matter to me... yet my eyes will still wander to her cleavage from time to time.

I don't know what the science is but it happens.  I think as long as it's kept to a quick glance and doesn't border on sexual harassment then it's something that'll always be with us Eye-wink

M

Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here
- Lawrence Krauss

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm another big fan of

I'm another big fan of boobs, no idea why.  However, despite my adoration of them they don't even come in to the equation when it comes to interest in a relation with someone.  I would like to point out though that I said big fan of boobs, not fan of big boobs.  It's more about the shape and feel than the size.  Anything bigger than a C cup is too big (except in certain clothes) and I think Kelly went too big, she looked much better in her natural size imho.  Each to their own though, it's her opinion that matters.

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Girls Girls Girls , T 'n' A

Girls Girls Girls , T 'n' A , whatever ....all shapes of girls have PUSSIES , the GRAND PRIZE. Tongues and lips too .... and the way they walk .... Blessed Lust !

Transvestites don't have the PRIZE.

{a bit funny} Dead or Alive - That's The Way (I Like It) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pi0xZZr3zk

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
MichaelMcF wrote:If a guy

MichaelMcF wrote:

If a guy spends an age staring at a girls chest then he's just a creep.  If a guy is in conversation with a girl and steals the occasional glance then he's just being a guy.  It's an urge we can't fight.  I've known a girl for years who's very well endowed.  I've seen enough boobs and known her long enough that her chest doesn't matter to me... yet my eyes will still wander to her cleavage from time to time.

I've elevated resisting this particular instinct to the level of a sport. Women with large breasts rarely get looked straight in the eye for any period of time, so ... well, try it out. The reaction tends to be interesting.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
A fun game is to screw with

A fun game is to screw with obviously hot, well endowed women by ignoring their chest and smiling whilst maintaining eye contact. This won't do anything to cover the boner you sprout, but it's fun to watch them try to lead your eyes back to their chest with subtle body language that stupid men don't clue into.

Best name for breasts = Sweater puppies or Breasticles

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

Visual_Paradox
atheistRational VIP!Special Agent
Visual_Paradox's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:So

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I'm sorry, what'd you say?

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes!

Thomathy
SuperfanBronze Member
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
What's with girls and

What's with girls and boobs?  Everyone single one of them has them or will have them.  Why the obsession?

BigUniverse wrote,

"Well the things that happen less often are more likely to be the result of the supper natural. A thing like loosing my keys in the morning is not likely supper natural, but finding a thousand dollars or meeting a celebrity might be."

shikko
User is offlineOffline
Visual_Paradox

Visual_Paradox wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I'm sorry, what'd you say?

VP ftw!  Well played. Smiling

--
maybe if this sig is witty, someone will love me.

phooney
phooney's picture
User is offlineOffline
*pant*  I ran here as

*pant* 

I ran here as quick as I could when I heard!  The thread title said something about boobs? Where??  Smiling

Shaitian
Shaitian's picture
User is offlineOffline
why not? they are so big and

why not? they are so big and jiggly and are so much fun to watch! Baywatch anyone?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
The beauty of being a gene

The beauty of being a gene is that you don't have to tell your biological attachment why they like what they like.  You just tell them to drool, and they do.

In other words, the reason men like boobs in spite of them not being primary sex organs or despite them not wanting to knock a girl up, is because men who like boobs try to get laid a lot.  Genes like that.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

shikko
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:In other

Hambydammit wrote:

In other words, the reason men like boobs in spite of them not being primary sex organs or despite them not wanting to knock a girl up, is because men who like boobs try to get laid a lot.  Genes like that.

Fixed that for you. Eye-wink

--

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Boobs

My wife has a fairly enormous set of surgically enhanced mamalian protruberances... I'd be lying if I said that I didnt get a charge out of her figure...although Its the way she "works it" that makes it so. If she were to have huge juggs and have a different outlook about her sexuality, they definately wouldn't be as much of a turn-on.

A woman's sexiness has little to do with her actual rack dimensions...its all about 'tude. Kelly has an awesome tude, and with or without her stack she could give Stevie Wonder an erection.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thomathy wrote:What's with

Thomathy wrote:

What's with girls and boobs? ....  Why the obsession?

This is why....

http://cain69.free.fr/BIGTITS/milena_velba/milena_velba_3.jpg

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

ragdish
atheist
ragdish's picture
User is offlineOffline
ronin-dog wrote:Well, boobs

ronin-dog wrote:

However, I do totally agree that I don't understand guys who's brains totally switch off when they see boobs (or a beautiful woman). I have known a couple of guys who lost track of their conversation when a nice looking woman walked past.

Personally, I can appreciate beauty and hold a conversation, glance and not stare, and definately do not start objectifying out loud (or even internally).

Whenever a topic such as this is raised there are always individuals who suddenly become self-proclaimed moralists climbing on their high horses feeling good about themselves with statements such as "I never stare at a woman's body unlike those drooling degenerates."

The very fact that you glance does not make you a "better" person than the one who stares. If you can hold a conversation when a pair of breasts crosses your path well good for you. You sound like you're preaching and I bet that even you forsake your unrealistic moral standards and give into lust like any other normal human being. Any heterosexual male, bisexual or lesbian who gets sexually turned on by a passerby's big breasts is not committing a sin or crime if they are not violating that individual's civil liberties. The same goes for any heterosexual woman, bisexual or gay man who wants to fuck after seeing someone's huge cock or six pack abs. If a person sees a pair of big boobs and then goes home and masturbates to the image, I hope folks like you won't decry that as thoughtcrime. If you do, then I suggest that you live in Iran or some other sexually repressed totalitarian society.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:A fun game is to screw

Quote:

A fun game is to screw with obviously hot, well endowed women by ignoring their chest and smiling whilst maintaining eye contact. This won't do anything to cover the boner you sprout, but it's fun to watch them try to lead your eyes back to their chest with subtle body language that stupid men don't clue into.

My cousin hates it when guys don't look at least once.

Quote:

The beauty of being a gene is that you don't have to tell your biological attachment why they like what they like.  You just tell them to drool, and they do.

I think guys are attracted to them because they are clearly visible.

I gotta question: Why do some people like others with glasses? Technically, that's a sign of inferior genes (poor eyesight.). I wear glasses and people complement me on them all the time and I like guys who wear glasses. And IIRC you had glasses on when you were on webcam.

Quote:

What's with girls and boobs?  Everyone single one of them has them or will have them.  Why the obsession?

To get free drinks

You do realize that women can take total advantage of you right? Guys will do pretty much anything for a women with big melons. 

So who has a b0nar right now?

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I gotta

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I gotta question: Why do some people like others with glasses? Technically, that's a sign of inferior genes (poor eyesight.). I wear glasses and people complement me on them all the time and I like guys who wear glasses. And IIRC you had glasses on when you were on webcam.

Maybe the stereotype that really intelligent people need to wear glasses?

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Duration

I expect this subject will get a lot of attention, and maybe even sell a few posters.  But what happened to the posters of, oh lets say, Hamby or Sapient, or even Rook.  Come on now guys, you too can pose and sell quite nicely, can't you ??  I don't mean to leave anyone out of this once in a lifetime opportunity, so if there are any other men that feel up to the challenge, lets see it.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: I

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I think guys are attracted to them because they are clearly visible.

Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned a woman's breasts are not "clearly visible" until her bra has been tossed on the floor and her nipples are dangling in my face .....

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Cpt_pineapple

Watcher wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Maybe the stereotype that really intelligent people need to wear glasses?

But then why do men like blondes?

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Boon Docks wrote:  I expect

Boon Docks wrote:

I expect this subject will get a lot of attention, and maybe even sell a few posters.  But what happened to the posters of, oh lets say, Hamby or Sapient, or even Rook.  Come on now guys, you too can pose and sell quite nicely, can't you ??  I don't mean to leave anyone out of this once in a lifetime opportunity, so if there are any other men that feel up to the challenge, lets see it.

I've sent the RRS guys a few high quality posters of some of their images before.  I have even more of them printed up to send to them now that I still need to mail.

Brian asked me if I wanted to start an RRS poster business once.  I thought about maybe splitting the profits 50/50 with them even though Brian wasn't even asking for anything.  But I decided against the idea.

I'm very bad at...what's that word?

Procrastination.

Yeah, that's it.  Plus I've been really busy at work for months now.  So I didn't feel like I could give it the attention and level of service that it deserved.

Sorry guys.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:But then

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Actually I read an interesting theory about that once.  For a lot of humans children have very light colored hair that darkens with age.  So men feel more...I don't know dominate in the relationship with blondes?  Or maybe they have a hint of pedophilia of some kind maybe?  I dunno.

I've always liked dark haired women personally.  I usually was more attracted to older girls growing up and still do for the most part. 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I actually had blonde hair

I actually had blonde hair until I was about 8 or 9. Now it's almost black. By the way, blonde hair really only existed in early history in a VERY small part of the world.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I actually

MattShizzle wrote:

I actually had blonde hair until I was about 8 or 9. Now it's almost black. By the way, blonde hair really only existed in early history in a VERY small part of the world.

Elaborate?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Many enjoy various sexual

Many enjoy various sexual role playing, sex games. Boobs are fun enticement for, "ga ga goo goo, me your baby , you my sweet mama."  Mama says , "oh my sweet baby."

Of course this game usually ends in other various ways, like, baby becomes Daddy, and Mama gets naughty and goes goo goo .... Games can be so fun and healthy too. Being sexually creative is a blast! 

My favorite is girl plays "screaming, multi-orgasmic begging nympho dildo lover !

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:I gotta

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I gotta question: Why do some people like others with glasses? Technically, that's a sign of inferior genes (poor eyesight.). I wear glasses and people complement me on them all the time and I like guys who wear glasses.

Beats me. I've got 20/15 on a good day, so I've never worn glasses. And I'm one of the few people I know who doesn't wear glasses or contacts. I'm not sure what percentage of people who need corrective lenses opt for contacts vs. glasses, but I would guess that the smaller percentage would be glasses - hence making them somewhat "unusual".

No love for the visually unimpaired...

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Blondes have never done anything more or less for me than any other hair color.

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:My

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

My cousin hates it when guys don't look at least once.

Your cousin would be easily manipulated.

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

You do realize that women can take total advantage of you right? Guys will do pretty much anything for a women with big melons. 

Oh Cpt. I'm afraid I can't give too much of a thought to the weak and helpless if they do it to themselves. Men who are clumsy with women; women who are clumsy with ... all sorts of things.

It's all a game.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Fire
Fire's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:The chat

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I really hate going into chat because whenever I have gone in there people keep bringing up Kelly's tits, asking if Kelly would do porn, or just being disrespectful misogynists in general.

I know this is the internet and all and you're comming to this place still holding your dick after a visit to a porn site but fuck, be respectful to the lady.

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I honestly

MattShizzle wrote:

I honestly don't get it. I don't care if a woman is flat chested. The face is the most important physical feature for me.

My sentiments too. I don't get the obsession with the ass either.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:But then

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Oh I don't like blondes, I love red heads (ruined many a good catholic irish and portuguese girls), dark hairs and brunetts in that order. I never really liked blondes to begin with, but dating a california valley girl (and OH BOY if she wasn't a stereotypical Hollywood movie valley girl) really did turn me away from blonds.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:I gotta question: Why

Quote:

I've noticed that the girls who typically like glasses don't usually go after the football jocks.  Maybe the whole "sign of intelligence" thing has some merit.  Honestly, I've never thought about this.

It's also odd that waifishly thin women often have screwed up menstrual cycles, but some men really like Kate Moss types.  One thing is for sure.  We definitely add our own social values onto our personal taste.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
ragdish wrote:ronin-dog

ragdish wrote:

ronin-dog wrote:

Whenever a topic such as this is raised there are always individuals who suddenly become self-proclaimed moralists climbing on their high horses feeling good about themselves with statements such as "I never stare at a woman's body unlike those drooling degenerates."

The very fact that you glance does not make you a "better" person than the one who stares. If you can hold a conversation when a pair of breasts crosses your path well good for you. You sound like you're preaching and I bet that even you forsake your unrealistic moral standards and give into lust like any other normal human being. Any heterosexual male, bisexual or lesbian who gets sexually turned on by a passerby's big breasts is not committing a sin or crime if they are not violating that individual's civil liberties. The same goes for any heterosexual woman, bisexual or gay man who wants to fuck after seeing someone's huge cock or six pack abs. If a person sees a pair of big boobs and then goes home and masturbates to the image, I hope folks like you won't decry that as thoughtcrime. If you do, then I suggest that you live in Iran or some other sexually repressed totalitarian society.

Um, I think you read a bit too much into my post...

Zen-atheist wielding Occam's katana.

Jesus said, "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." - Luke 12:51

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote:Oh I don't

latincanuck wrote:

Oh I don't like blondes, I love red heads (ruined many a good catholic irish and portuguese girls), dark hairs and brunetts in that order. I never really liked blondes to begin with, but dating a california valley girl (and OH BOY if she wasn't a stereotypical Hollywood movie valley girl) really did turn me away from blonds. ~~~~~~~~

- Great, good to hear it, more blondes for me    `````````

"Wigs work sister bitches, trade secrets! .... go and slay them men, hail "GIRL POWER", make them men your obedient SLAVES. ! No more WAR, tire them .... satisfy them, all for you, Girls must RULE!"    I loved mom and I like girls girls girls!  Men need girl help!

Catholic girls and imposters , please apply your godly charms and Fuck the POPES brains out, nothing else will heal him ....

a message from me, Jesus Christ .... 

VOTE Bitch for POPE !

( .... no no no , guys are just bitchy, pretenders .... )

shikko
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:MattShizzle

Watcher wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

Elaborate?

The hypothesis I heard about this was: genes for blonde hair developed in Northern Europe (basically Scandinavia, and only ~10k years ago), where people lose visual access to secondary sex characteristics due to being covered in heavy clothing.  So, how to consider a woman's possible fertility?  Lighter hair, which is often a synonym for youthfulness.

Now if I could just figure out why Scandinavians have three times the schizophrenia rate as the rest of Europe and North America...

--

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
shikko wrote:The hypothesis

shikko wrote:

The hypothesis I heard about this was: genes for blonde hair developed in Northern Europe (basically Scandinavia, and only ~10k years ago), where people lose visual access to secondary sex characteristics due to being covered in heavy clothing.  So, how to consider a woman's possible fertility?  Lighter hair, which is often a synonym for youthfulness.

Now if I could just figure out why Scandinavians have three times the schizophrenia rate as the rest of Europe and North America...

*sighs*

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

entomophila
ScientistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
breasts

I think it has to do with testosterone. 

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Kelly's

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Kelly's very well developed gazongas.

I think "over-inflated" is the adjective clause you're looking for here. 

If they're natural, I'll take the Blasphemy Challenge tonight. 

Ken G.
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Boobs and Guy's

Well in my opinion it depends on the culture  that your raised in,for instance ,if your raised in a culture where the woman are topless,like an Amazon Tribe ,or an African Tribe ,or in a Tribe in Papua New Guinea ,there's no need for a woman or a man to even think about such non-sense. They're too busy living their lives and caring for the young and old. I would IMAGINE.

Signature ? How ?