Arrogant youtube christian claiming that empiricism is irrational, keeps on blocking me

GSG9er
User is offlineOffline
Arrogant youtube christian claiming that empiricism is irrational, keeps on blocking me

The youtube user RedBeetle claims that empiricism is based on the verification principle which according to him is "self referentially absurd" (what a pseudo intellectual pompous idiot using unnecessary big words) and that you can't learn through your senses which is another reason empiricism is flawed. This means that he believes that it's irrational to conclude that the Earth is round.

He also claims that the Bible is self evident.

I completely pwned him and now he's resorting to groundless insults and ad hominems against me followed by blocking me. He used an ad hominem against me right before telling me to take a class in logic.

I think it would be alot easier if other atheists insulted him a little since he blocks anybody who wins an argument against him immediately. He's also obnoxiously condescending in his views that lead to denying the roundness of the Earth, there have got to be some more atheists out there than me willing to call him out on his non sense.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Sounds like too much of an

Sounds like too much of an asshat to bother with.

GSG9er
User is offlineOffline
Well normally I don't want

Well normally I don't want to waste time on complete idiots, but with this guy, he was so condescending and arrogant with such absurd beliefs while at the same time talking about how much he reads into philosophy, it made me laugh pretty hard when I made him resort to ad hominems and appeals to emotion as well as personal attacks which I argued were groundless and BLOCKING!

It was humorous to me since it makes the large amount of time he has obviously spent on reading philosophy and logic, pointless.

I just thought other atheists might like to rub it in. Perhaps it is a waste of time though.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
GSG9erYeah, RedBeetle is

GSG9er

Yeah, RedBeetle is definitely an active helper of the 'dogma devil of wrong thinking', an enemy to heal.

He seems deeply immersed in his delusion and ego problem, and not ready for help and may never be.  I seriously doubt, at this time, he can actually listen and really consider other points of view. I could be mistaken, I wish. 

I checked him out a bit here,

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedBeetle

I do wish he would show up here at RRS  ..... preferably with his questions. Does he even have any serious questions ?! 

Kelly could have fun with him, but I'm pretty sure he can't / wouldn't play fair .....

I bet he's even a fan of Saint Martin Luther, the notorious Jew hater.

The cloud of darkness is still thick, light more candles  .....