Tonight's Show, July 9th

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tonight's Show, July 9th

Tune in tonight at 8PM (Lord willin' and the crick don't rise...  I'm having some nasty weather here) for the RRS radio show.  Tonight Rook and I will be doing an old fashioned theism smackdown.  Some of our recent shows have been getting into a lot of science and history, and we decided it would be a good idea to get back to the basics of why the RRS is here.

We're going to be discussing why theism is irrational, why it's impossible that the Christian God exists, why theism is not only irrational, but harmful, faith vs. reason, and all the old time favorites.

If you know any theists, tonight's the night to get them to listen.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/rational_response_squad_live_chats

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Good way to piss off the

Good way to piss off the fundies. On the other hand they might be glad - it will give them an opprtunity to be offended.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

SabbySu
SabbySu's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rock on! I can't wait for

Rock on! I can't wait for the show!

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Also, anyone reading this

Also, anyone reading this post, feel free to advertise on theist forums, stickam rooms, etc.  We'd like to preach to someone other than the choir. 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
After requesting Christians

After requesting Christians to come and defend their beliefs in a perfectly civil and polite manner, using the following text:

'Just a friendly reminder that God does not, in fact, exist.

The Rational Response Squad radio show will be broadcasting tonight (and every Wednesday) at 8:00 EST, debunking Christian myths and requesting evidence of God's existence. Come enjoy the show! And if you have evidence of God's existence, feel free to bring it along.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/14601

We're a friendly bunch of atheists. Don't be shy!'

...The administrators of the following websites deleted my post within minutes and suspended my account:

www.worthyboards.com

www.gracecentered.com

...Without any kind of explanation.

Three cheers for censorship!

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940