George Carlin: Burning Forever in a Lake of Fire?

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
George Carlin: Burning Forever in a Lake of Fire?

Moderate Christians: No doubt you shake your hands and claim to disagree from disgusting maniacs like Phelps here.

I want to ask though - do you? I mean, Carlin was an atheistic comedian who made fun of your religion. So you think Phelps is correct in his assertion that Carlin is in hell right now, correct?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
old news

He is probably there with everyone, since everyone is going to hell, it's a stupid thing and stupid freaking group, but hey gotta let them talk right...oh wait we can just make fun of them.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'd personally rather be in

I'd personally rather be in Hell with George Carlin than in Heaven with Jerry Falwell.

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
This guy displays an

This guy displays an inordinate amount of ignorance, I'd be willing to bet he's the product of inbreeding.  His wife or sister or whatever it is, is about looney tune as they come.  I don't know much about him; education, etc. but he sounds like some hillbilly from the backwoods, a real deliverance kind of miscreant.  As far as I know the only members of his church are relatives which, to me, lends credence to the idea of inbreeding.  It will be interesting to see what happens, if they are able to get to the services for Carlin or what.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

totus_tuus
Theist
totus_tuus's picture
User is offlineOffline
A bit presumptuous of this

A bit presumptuous of this fella, I'd say.

Velocity Eleven
User is offlineOffline
Freddy will no doubt die

Freddy will no doubt die soon

y'know, although I wouldnt approve of it, if they picketed my funeral then I know I did something right

Velocity Eleven

Eight Foot Manchild
Eight Foot Manchild's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I'd

MattShizzle wrote:

I'd personally rather be in Hell with George Carlin than in Heaven with Jerry Falwell.

Boy, have I got bad news for you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IZ7lPFLEaZU

I like how he says "irrefragable is a word that means it can't be refuted". Why not just say "irrefutable"?

Eight Foot Manchild
Eight Foot Manchild's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bulldog wrote:His wife or

Bulldog wrote:

His wife or sister or whatever it is

You mean this one?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPcobA

Daughter.

carx
carx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fuck water , I’m going

Fuck water , I’m going to drink my own blood !
 Massage from Carlin to all christian retards.

Warning I’m not a native English speaker.

http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=281515 DDR and game sound track download

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
Velocity Eleven wrote:Freddy

Velocity Eleven wrote:
Freddy will no doubt die soon y'know, although I wouldnt approve of it, if they picketed my funeral then I know I did something right

Actually I plan to organize a group of fellow vets to protest his funeral when he does die.  It would be so worth the drive from Cali to Kansas to give him and his family a little taste of their own medicine. Who knows might head up to San Fran and get somes gays to protest too LOL.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Fred" is a four letter F-word

[sarcasm=wonko]

Such a loving and generous man. I cannot believe some of the RRS members attacking this caring and kind pastor who always shows nothing but love for humanity every time he stands behind a microphone.He is truly a gift from above.

When he passes it will no doubt be a sad and sorry day in America and those of you who have mocked him will finally see the light in your deep sorrow.

I perish the thought that anyone, ANYONE would EVER attempt to crash his funeral.

[\sarcasm]

OK...well, the part about him being a gift from above could be true I suppose.

Where does bird shit come from again ?

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:A bit presumptuous of

Quote:

...So Carlin, in your opinion, is not in Hell right now?

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Crazy asshat. I wish Carlin

Crazy asshat. I wish Carlin would have made fun of him at one time. He always looks so pissed off, too. Maybe his butt hurts from all the anal sex he keeps secret from everyone.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

BMcD
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Quote:A

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Quote:

Carlin, in my opinion, has only recently gotten out of Hell. HE doesn't have to up with idiots like that guy anymore. Eye-wink

"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons." - The Waco Kid

totus_tuus
Theist
totus_tuus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:  A bit presumptuous

Quote:

Quote:

I couldn't begin to say.

"With its enduring appeal to the search for truth, philosophy has the great responsibility of forming thought and culture; and now it must strive resolutely to recover its original vocation." Pope John Paul II

Velocity Eleven
User is offlineOffline
Cali_Athiest2 wrote:Velocity

Cali_Athiest2 wrote:

Velocity Eleven wrote:
Freddy will no doubt die soon y'know, although I wouldnt approve of it, if they picketed my funeral then I know I did something right

Actually I plan to organize a group of fellow vets to protest his funeral when he does die.  It would be so worth the drive from Cali to Kansas to give him and his family a little taste of their own medicine. Who knows might head up to San Fran and get somes gays to protest too LOL.

We need youtube videos of that, how oldhis he now anyway?

Velocity Eleven

Gohan
User is offlineOffline
Cali_Athiest2 wrote:Velocity

Cali_Athiest2 wrote:

Velocity Eleven wrote:

Count me in, I was furious when I read about him picketing vet funerals.

skywolf
skywolf's picture
User is offlineOffline

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Crazy

MattShizzle wrote:

Crazy asshat. I wish Carlin would have made fun of him at one time. He always looks so pissed off, too. Maybe his butt hurts from all the anal sex he keeps secret from everyone.

Hell, I'd look pissed off if I had to wake up to his beast of a wife every morning.  Actually, I think it might be a man, so maybe you're right.  And, Manchild, yeah that's the one. Scary goddamned thing isn't it.  Don't we put down rabid animals anymore?

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150