Breaking News Maverick Vs. Iceman

netopia
netopia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Breaking News Maverick Vs. Iceman

"McCain Will Clone Baby Dinosaurs With Atomic Powered Laser Claws to Invade Iran"

Ubermensch
Ubermensch's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd actually be all for that.

I'd actually be all for that.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
WTF? 

WTF?

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
McCain is not eligible to be

McCain is not eligible to be president(not a natural born citizen), so we don't have to worry about this ever happening.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
McCain is severely retarded

McCain is severely retarded and a popular politician , go figure ...    Ever talk to the neighbors ???  

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:McCain is not

EXC wrote:

McCain is not eligible to be president(not a natural born citizen), so we don't have to worry about this ever happening.

Although born in the Panama Canal Zone while it was under American control, McCain was born to active-duty American citizens on an American military base, which makes him born an American citizen.

Unfortunately.

For a minute you had my hopes up.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
USA citizen

I don't know for sure,but being born in a U.S. Military hospital in Panama,doesn't disqualify McCain,because we view our Military bases as an extension of the United States,and we have over 700 bases around the Planet.We think that we own the World,it's our Hubris(false pride) that continues too destroy our Nation.

Signature ? How ?