Odd dream

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Odd dream

I had a strang dream last night I want to mention. I was talking to a Catholic priest - he told me he no longer believed in God and wanted to stop being a priest. That's it - it was one of those short dreams.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Was the Priest Dr. Stephen

Was the Priest Dr. Stephen Uhl... www.imaginenosuperstition.com  ?

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Would you say he was a wimpy

Would you say he was a wimpy catholic?

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
hmmm...

Perhaps it was a sign? Maybe you should take some time to visit some local Catholic churches, go into the confessional, and ask the priests if they reaaaallly believe in god, and wouldn't it be better if they just gave up and became science teachers instead.

I think this is pretty clear cut. Go to it!

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
i think it's your

i think it's your subconscious trying to bust out of this celibacy thing you've got going, matt.

seriously though, i'm half way through uhl's book and it's awesome.  i'll tell you all more once i'm finished but wow - i think for festivus this year i'm going to give this to some friends i went to catholic school with whom are now atheists.