It never seems to end

Crabbybastard
Crabbybastard's picture
User is offlineOffline
It never seems to end

Small Rant -

Its CNN folks. The new frontier for indoctrination.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2008/06/25/gupta.power.of.prayer.cnn

Praying = Health

The same as

Monkeys = Cheese

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That link didn't work for me

That link didn't work for me but I found it elsewhere. They didn't mention anything about it being bullshit. I hate how the news tends to always give religion a free pass - actually they also tend to do that with other bullshit - like alternative medicine, past lives, etc - but others they would never think of doing so for (holocaust denial, flat earth, etc.)

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Crabbybastard
Crabbybastard's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry about the link.Maybe I

Sorry about the link.

Maybe I was unclear. CNN is feeding the religious bullshit to the masses by saying that religion is (err wait) "MAY" be good for your health. "Studies" have found that praying "MAY" be healthy. They are not only giving religion a free pass, they are promoting it like it's a wonder drug.

Clever comment here

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
They should have at least

They should have at least mentioned the placebo effect. Of course if they said prayer doesn't fucking work there go a lot of viewers - and sponsors.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team