How I'm a liar and thinkNostradamus did something to Randi and Dawkins that never happened. [Trollville]

dgx777
TheistTroll
User is offlineOffline
How I'm a liar and thinkNostradamus did something to Randi and Dawkins that never happened. [Trollville]

Ohhhh Canada, I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Go away assbag.    

Go away assbag.

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
Unless another mod wants me

Unless another mod wants me to make the punishment more severe, 777 is on timeout for a while.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
If you don't know he's had

If you don't know he's had like 5 different profiles - check trollville - he posts almost the exact same thing every so often with a (very slightly) different name.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/14179

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/14107

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/13373

I'm sure there was another one, too (maybe not in trollville?) but a while back.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Also, google "David Mabus"

Also, google "David Mabus" and see what all comes up.

Apparently he posts this exact rant on every single atheist/skeptic site he can find - he's also e mailed it to anyone he possibly could - including P Z Meyers, Richard Dawkins, etc and has generally made a very serious pain of himself to lots of people. And is clearly insane.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

skywolf
skywolf's picture
User is offlineOffline
geez

rook you read like i do but my books are usually free or 25 cents at the local mould emporium.

shikko
User is offlineOffline
dgx777 wrote:*HIJACK* in

dgx777 wrote:

*HIJACK* in process.....

since you little fu**s got me banned from my ISP once again, I wage
the *HOLY WAR* against the multiplying atheist scum from internet
cafes and WIFI spots.....

So, remember that rather sage point once made about break-ups, "the one common ingredient in all your failed relationships is you"?

He's been banned from more than one ISP...and it's our doing.  I love this: it's like every drunken, self-obsessed, just-dumped man trait, sprinkled with typos and leavened with Nostradamian whackjobbery.  His belief that his actions should have no consequences adds a bit of childish egotism to the mix.

This thread could be an ad for cereal: "Trollios: they're tragically delicious!"TM

--
maybe if this sig is witty, someone will love me.

Zymotic
Superfan
Zymotic's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I've read some of these

I've read some of these forums from other sites - apparently his real name is Dennis Markuze and he's from Quebec. He not only trolls threads everywhere but he e mails lots of people - sending basically the same thing he keeps posting here every day. Apparently they complained to his IP and that's why he got banned. Anyone ehre that's from Canada - do you know if he could be charged there with harassment or something similar for that? They did tell him to stop and blocked him but he'd just make a new email from some free site and start over. James Randi apparently was able to find a way to permanently block him.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Closing this thread for the

Closing this thread for the umpteenth time as the psychotic stalker in the first post is a liar, who has a delusional self importance problem.   He didn't stop shit, for if he did, we'd actually let him talk about it here.  Mods feel free to ban him again for the 5th time.