Governors for Creationism as Science!

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Governors for Creationism as Science!

Yeah.

It seems Governor Bobby Jindal (R, Louisiana) supports creationism as "the very best science."

In a case of amazing professional-grade begging-of-the-question, he says, "Personally, it certainly makes sense to me that when you look at creation, you would believe in a creator."

Ah, yes. The grand intelligence of the stupid fucks we elect to run our states and our nation warms the cockles of my heart. I cannot freeze, nor suffer from frostbite, hypothermia, or cold flashes, my cockles are so warm.

Can I get a Halle-fucking-lujah?

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Halle-Fucking-lujah!!!!!!!!!!

And IT IS the holey spirit that Tells me Direct that this LOO-ees-   ee AN-IN   is a got he self runnin   fow   re- lection. Can I get an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMan fow   to the  re----lection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Alternate title: Who not to

Alternate title:

Who not to fucking vote for.

Seriously how does somebody so stupid get elected? Does he know anything at all about science?

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
rational this time

He is a politician   running  in Louisianna;   being honest and rational will not get him votes.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:   He is a

Jeffrick wrote:

He is a politician   running  in Louisianna;   being honest and rational will not get him votes.

Yeah, but what about honest and irratoinal?

I'm just saying.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
By the way, I'd rather not

By the way, I'd rather not hear about your "cockles" right before dinnertime.

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:By the

MattShizzle wrote:

By the way, I'd rather not hear about your "cockles" right before dinnertime.

Is breakfasttime better? I can wait 'til the morning...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Well, I don't get online

Well, I don't get online until after breakfast anyway.

But seriously, the stupidity of the typical American never ceases to amaze me. Of course this is a particularly irrational part of the country, but still. It sucks that a complete idiot who is a devout Christian will easily win an election against a genius who is an atheist. Can you imagine someone saying something so utterly idiotic getting elected in Western Europe or Australia? 

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

General-Forrest
General-Forrest's picture
User is offlineOffline
you really want to know how?? i can tell you!

MattShizzle wrote:

Alternate title:

Who not to fucking vote for.

Seriously how does somebody so stupid get elected? Does he know anything at all about science?

lets see you make the people feel like they important and you willing to help em. even though actions say you don't give a shit about them. or better yet your actions say you would screw them over.

most important part to know is all you have to do a lot of times is just playcate them. tell them what they want to hear and act like your are their great hope. sort of like trying to play god for them and make so many promises that you know you can't keep but can blame it on someone else claiming they are the reason you didn't get to help them.

and oh yea play the fear card about war and war on terrorism. and also you have to look capable not actually be capable in example current president who everyone realized i hope that he has decieved us!! just listen to rheotic thats how bush got elected.

i

General

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pray for rain.

Pray for rain.

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Voting

So much of this bull shit comes up during an election year.  It's hard to find the lesser of two evil's.

Conor Wilson
User is offlineOffline
First things

First things first:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMan...

...and...

Halle-Fuckin-lujah!

It's extraordinarily stupid shit like this that makes me hope that the GOP takes a legendary bashing at the polls this November--and if they don't stop, then the thrashing should (...one hopes...) continue until they *do* stop.

Conor