H.A.A.R.P.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
H.A.A.R.P.

HI ! I'am still  not  very  good  at  the  computer,like  when  you  post  you  have  all  of  these's  Icon's  above , and  I  don't  know  how  too use  them, maybe  some  day  I'll  know  how  too  use  this  machine  better. But  the  reason  I'am  posting  this  is  too  hope  that  some one  reads  it  and  can  provide  me  with  some  needed  information  concerning  this  H.A.A.R.P. Project ,What's it for ? When  I  first  heard  of  it , I  thought  that  it  was  something  too  do  with  the  telecommunictions  satellite's, but  the  other  day  I  came  across  a  video  on YouTube  that  said  that  H.A.A.R.P. is  a  controlling  instrument  of  the  Earth's  electromagnetic  field ,that  has  caused  Earth Quakes. Now  the  guy  that  was  showing  the  video  worked  as  a  Geologist  for  Shell, or Chevron or Mobile , I  forget  which  one, but  he  stated  that  when  searching  for  OIL , he  needed  only  30  watts  of  electricity too  find  a  Oil  well , but  now  they  have  a  machine  that  can  generate  "ONE BILLION " watts. What's  up  with  that ?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
How did you get two spaces

How did you get two spaces between all your words?  Did you do that on purpose, or is it a glitch in a cut and paste?

Geez.  I'm not even close to being a typing Nazi, but it seems like the bad syntax gods are testing me this week.

Anyway, yeah.  HAARP has generated more late night talk show conspiracies than just about any other government project.  I bet Art Bell must have done fifty shows about HAARP back in the day.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Art Bell

Yes I did it on purpose,(two spaces) because it was easier for me to read it as I was typeing it out.anyway what other info can you give me on this Art Bell guy,is he a late night talk show host,a skeptic.and what are his theories on this Monster,what can it be used for.

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
H.A.A.R.P.

thanks for the link.Cpt_pineapple

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Art Bell

Well I've looked-up this Art Bell guy,and  just by looking at what this guy covers,it seems that he's on the Lunictic Fringe ,covering UFO's,Area 51 ,Ghosts and other strange topics that have no bases in reality.The wikipedia site gives you a lot of facts,which is really the only thing that I'am interested in,but what is not stated is the effects that this huge electrical system has on the ionosphere.I once read a good story about Albert Einstein,a few graduates from one of the Ivy League College's asked the Great one what he thought about the Hydrogen bomb and all of this new Technology that mankind has invented, and first he said that he should have been a watch maker,and then he said that a good analogy all of this new Technology in our hands today would be like watching a Baby playing with a razor blade .WoW!!

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:Well I've

Well I've looked-up this Art Bell guy,and  just by looking at what this guy covers,it seems that he's on the Lunictic Fringe ,covering UFO's,Area 51 ,Ghosts and other strange topics that have no bases in reality.The wikipedia site gives you a lot of facts,which is really the only thing that I'am interested in,but what is not stated is the effects that this huge electrical system has on the ionosphere.I once read a good story about Albert Einstein,a few graduates from one of the Ivy League College's asked the Great one what he thought about the Hydrogen bomb and all of this new Technology that mankind has invented, and first he said that he should have been a watch maker,and then he said that a good analogy all of this new Technology in our hands today would be like watching a Baby playing with a razor blade .WoW!!

Signature ? How ?

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
The ultrasecretive,

The ultrasecretive, government project has a website and you can tour the facilities and watch the live cam.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Apparently some conspiracy nuts think there is more to the project than just atmospheric research.  For an ultrasecretive, military project that's supposed to be a destructive weapon they sure do go out of their way to be non-secretive.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Atmospheric Research

D-cubed ,  thanks for the link,this site makes a lot of sense,when ever you come across a new high tech instrument you get a lot of these nut wings seeing into it, some kind of government conspiracy.What ever happened to Common Sense !!!

Signature ? How ?

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:.What ever

Ken G. wrote:

.What ever happened to Common Sense !!!

Why is it called common sense, when it's not all that common?

Boon Docks
User is offlineOffline
Shop around

Using my google earth program I went Gakon, Alaska.  I scooted up to 62  23'  30" N, 145  09' 03" .  This is the co ordinance for the site.  As I would expect is almost blurred out.  Most all military bases are blurred out.