For the Bitches [Trollville]

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
For the Bitches [Trollville]

Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men.

It was laid out in five floors, with men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended. The only rule was that once you opened a door to a new floor, you either had to choose a man from that floor, or ascend to the next floor. You could not go back down a floor, except to leave the store, never to return.

A couple of girlfriends went to the store to find a husband each.

First floor.

The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids."

The women read the sign saying, "Well that's better than not having a job and not loving kids, but I wonder what's up further?" So up they went.

Second floor.

The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking."

"Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor.

This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework."

"Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so further up they went.

Fourth floor.

This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak."

"Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor.

The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please. The exit is to your left, we hope you fall down the stairs."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Well the beer in that

Well the beer in that picture (Pilsner Urquell) is quite good - from the Czech Republic.)

Shelley is on a big road trip and stopped here for about 2 hours - first person I ever met for real that I met online! She'll have a couple pics when she can get online. Anyway, for anyone that doesn't believe me that there's nothing to do around here she can confirm. She said she didn't believe me until she saw.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Dragonfire5287
Superfan
Dragonfire5287's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think entomophila has a

I think entomophila has a point there.

Lyzandra Daria
atheist
Lyzandra Daria's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can't get to my post on this thread

But anyway...

I remember a little of what I wrote in response to Matt's opening post.

About my daughter, Matt.  She's off the 'market'.  As of May 30th she's finally a married woman.

I can't say I'm 'thrilled' because she just told me this past July 4th (her birthday) as an afterthought when I gave her a birthday present (home made meat loaf) and cake.  Her husband is several years younger, unemployed, and not looking real hard for any job. 

So...Matt...your good fortune to have 'missed out' on an opportunity to get with my daughter.

I told a friend that now I can die happy.  All I ever wanted for my daughter was to get married to someone who truely loved her.  I guess I got my wish.  Now she is his problem.

I'm done...sorry if I messed up the 'thread' here.

"Faith must have adequate evidence else it is mere superstition"...Alexander Hodge (1823-1886)

"A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes"...James Feibleman (1904-1987)

Respectfully, Lyz

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: I

MattShizzle wrote:

I seriously sometimes see no reason to live.

Breasts, Matt. Breasts.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm not a breast man. Her

I'm not a breast man. Her face is the most important physical thing in my book.

inspectormustard
atheist
inspectormustard's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lyzandra Daria wrote:Her

Lyzandra Daria wrote:

Her husband is several years younger, unemployed, and not looking real hard for any job. 

. . .

Now she is his problem.

Sounds like it might be the other way around.

Lyzandra Daria
atheist
Lyzandra Daria's picture
User is offlineOffline
inspectormustard

inspectormustard wrote:

Lyzandra Daria wrote:

Her husband is several years younger, unemployed, and not looking real hard for any job. 

. . .

Now she is his problem.

Sounds like it might be the other way around.

>>>

Possibly.  I think he was looking for a 'sugar momma' and he has one...she's very 'tolerant'.

>>>

"Faith must have adequate evidence else it is mere superstition"...Alexander Hodge (1823-1886)

"A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes"...James Feibleman (1904-1987)

Respectfully, Lyz