For the Bitches [Trollville]

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
For the Bitches [Trollville]

Recently a "Husband Super Store" opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men.

It was laid out in five floors, with men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended. The only rule was that once you opened a door to a new floor, you either had to choose a man from that floor, or ascend to the next floor. You could not go back down a floor, except to leave the store, never to return.

A couple of girlfriends went to the store to find a husband each.

First floor.

The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids."

The women read the sign saying, "Well that's better than not having a job and not loving kids, but I wonder what's up further?" So up they went.

Second floor.

The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking."

"Hmmm," said the ladies, "But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor.

This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework."

"Wow," said the women, "Very tempting." But there was another floor, so further up they went.

Fourth floor.

This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak."

"Oh, mercy me," they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor.

The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please. The exit is to your left, we hope you fall down the stairs."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I actually

MattShizzle wrote:

I actually picked the title becuase it seems to me most women are bitches. I have a question to for all of them - theist or atheist:

Why is it you prefer a guy who is an asshole and below normal intelligence, but has 6-pack abs, is especially outgoing and/or drives an expensive car to a nice guy who is intelligent, isn't in good shap, is shy and doesn't have much money? From what I've seen the vast majority of women see a nice guy as at best friends material. 

actually..i'm a fairly intelligent guy, i have love handles and no 6-pack, i'm not overly outgoing and definitely don't have an expensive car or lots of money. i'm not above average in attractiveness, my "manhood" is neither undersized nor oversized. i'm not into sports, alcohol, drugs, gambling, kinky sex, or any of the standard macho bullshit. i'm really the cliche "nice guy"; sensitive, funny, likes to talk and listen, spend time with my kids, work in the yard, etc.

but yet, i have a SMOKING HOT wife. she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL. she's also funny, smart, wise, generous, sweet and everything i could ever want. she's literally my very best friend in the world, and the sex is AWESOME and frequent. we've been together for 10 years, married for 8, and we both trust one another completely without question. she's received plenty of attention/compliments/flirtation from the standard stereotype "hunks" of all ages over the years, but i've never cared nor worried because i know i'm her one and only, beyond a shadow of a doubt. that's how awesome she is.

and i'm just a nice guy who loves her more than anything in the world.

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

entomophila
ScientistSuperfan
User is offlineOffline
NOT in love

Matt, I think you are "in love with" the idea of having a relationship with somebody. But you must remind yourself that this woman has only caused you pain (and financial ruin). If she really loved you, she would have dropped everything and drove up to PA to meet you, etc.

I know that virtual relationships can be powerful, one can write or talk about such personal things much faster than one does (usually) when dating, etc. I'm willing to go out on a limb here and suggest that she may not be even remotely close who she says she is. If you knew that she was lying about everything, would that help you?

Even if she IS who she says she is, she has hurt you so much. This is NOT love. Love is NOT supposed to hurt.

If you really want, PM me with what info you have about her. I can do a little research and find out about her. For example, send me her address, a photo, her full name, etc. You mentioned she lives in Florida, as do I. I bet she is a scammer and has had prior arrests doing to others what she is doing to you.

Matt, I think you should sit still, find a quiet place and repeat 25 times in a row (every day until you start to believe it), "I do not love Carla. This relationship is not healthy and I deserve a healthy, loving relationship with a woman that I can actually see and touch...and who will love me back."

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
She is who she said. I

She is who she said. I actually found her exact address (when I sent her flowers almost 2 years ago) by doing a background check. Still, she is not the right one for me - she hasn't even tried to call, message email or whatever since I tlold her, so apparently she doesn't care.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
To be honest I hate being

To be honest I hate being alone more than anything. I know it's kind of sick but I'd rather be with a woman that beats me on a daily basis as long as most of the time she is loving to me than to continue to be single. Being single sucks the cum out of a dead man's dick. Of course I'd rather be with a woman that loves me and never is abusive but my luck in finding relationships is like world record bad.

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:To be

MattShizzle wrote:

To be honest I hate being alone more than anything. I know it's kind of sick but I'd rather be with a woman that beats me on a daily basis as long as most of the time she is loving to me than to continue to be single.

I could never go that far.  I've always viewed it as: I am alone yes, but at least I'm not in a cluster fuck of a relationship.  Of course I don;t have many interesting stories to tell either.  ONly the guys who get into cluster fuck relationships have those.  You could say I am more jealous of the stories they have rather than any girlfriend they might possess (or whom possess them) or relationship they participate in.

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I just wanted to let you

I just wanted to let you know I'm not exagerating about how horrible the women around me are - I have hade numerous instances of them laughing in my face and telling me I'm not good enough for their attention ( in different ways) for trying to talk to them - NOT anything sexual or asking them out - basically just saying "hi." The women around here should have their pictures next to the word "bitch" in the dictionary.

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I just

MattShizzle wrote:

I just wanted to let you know I'm not exagerating about how horrible the women around me are - I have hade numerous instances of them laughing in my face and telling me I'm not good enough for their attention ( in different ways) for trying to talk to them - NOT anything sexual or asking them out - basically just saying "hi." The women around here should have their pictures next to the word "bitch" in the dictionary.

Well, you can do what I do with bitches and ignore them.  If you aren't worth their time, they are not worth your time.  Time-worthiness is recipricol and dialectical.  Not universal or objective.

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Yeah well to be honest with

Yeah well to be honest with seeing no women ever interseted in me I reallu see no reason whatsoever in being alive. Being dead would be better - I prefer oblivion to pain.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:To be

MattShizzle wrote:

To be honest I hate being alone more than anything. I know it's kind of sick but I'd rather be with a woman that beats me on a daily basis as long as most of the time she is loving to me than to continue to be single. Being single sucks the cum out of a dead man's dick. Of course I'd rather be with a woman that loves me and never is abusive but my luck in finding relationships is like world record bad.

Is it weird that I somewhat envy your lifestyle? When I think about it I have been with one girl or another since I was 15...There has never really been any breaks in between them..Just move on from one to the next..That sounds terrible dont it? Well in my defense they were normally dumping me..Anyway When I think about it Matt maybe some alone time in my life would have been good for me..Things would be different Im sure. For better or worse I dont know. I absolutely adore the women Im with now but I really think I could have used some time somewhere in my life to spend time with just myself...Its true...I kind of envy you Matt..

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
'Intelligent' and 'unfit'

'Intelligent' and 'unfit' should not be permitted in the same self-descriptive. Being unfit is stupid.

Do yourself a favor, find a hobby that gets you in shape and discover how attractive women find fit and confident men.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Yeah well

MattShizzle wrote:

Yeah well to be honest with seeing no women ever interseted in me I reallu see no reason whatsoever in being alive. Being dead would be better - I prefer oblivion to pain.

Well, all I can say at this point is that are value systems differ to the point that they are beyond rational argumentation.  For what it's worth, you are almost real world example of an absurd hero according to Camus.  Your world is without meaning, being that, girls are not interested in you.  Furthermore, you are utterly convinced that becoming interesting to girls is impossible.  Despite all of this though, you long for it knowing you won't have success.  The only thing that is keeping you from being an absurd hero, however, is that you find too much value being liked by the opposite sex which suggests you beleive there is some sort of objective meaning in achieving such a goal.  In time, you might realize the meaninglessness of such an endeavor and become a full-fledged absurd hero Smiling

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote:Is it

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

Is it weird that I somewhat envy your lifestyle? When I think about it I have been with one girl or another since I was 15...There has never really been any breaks in between them..Just move on from one to the next..That sounds terrible dont it? Well in my defense they were normally dumping me..Anyway When I think about it Matt maybe some alone time in my life would have been good for me..Things would be different Im sure. For better or worse I dont know. I absolutely adore the women Im with now but I really think I could have used some time somewhere in my life to spend time with just myself...Its true...I kind of envy you Matt..

I understand you are speaking from the heart, but the last thing a guy who gets no action needs to hear is "I envy you not getting any for I have gotten alot and it has left me empty inside"  Thats all such a person hear and they would simply envy you for getting alot of action.  Its kinda like a hot chick telling an ugly chick "I envy your ugliness.  Know how difficult it is to be pretty all the time?".

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
i kinda know AMP off the

i kinda know AMP off the forums and i think what he was trying to get at is that Matt should take advantage of this time to get to know himself and grow as a person...  find something you like about yourself.  maybe then you can find a girl who also likes that about you as well.

Jello
User is offlineOffline
Hey Matt I hope you might

Hey Matt I hope you might take an ounce of solace in the fact that there are others in the same boat as you.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Yeah well

MattShizzle wrote:

I agree.  Unremitting pain serves no purpose and the logical approach is to extinguish it.....but, why not try a few new approaches while you're still alive and kicking ?   Plan B ( oblivion ) is always there if you truly decide to leap into the arms of eternity but why not take a few baby steps toward some potential progress in the meantime ?

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote:i kinda

shelleymtjoy wrote:

i kinda know AMP off the forums and i think what he was trying to get at is that Matt should take advantage of this time to get to know himself and grow as a person...  find something you like about yourself.  maybe then you can find a girl who also likes that about you as well.

YES! Thanks!

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

shelleymtjoy wrote:

YES! Thanks!

Maybe Shelley should just speak for you fropm now on Sticking out tongue

shelley
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote:... i

shelleymtjoy wrote:

i kinda know AMP off the forums and i think what he was trying to get at is that Matt should take advantage of this time to get to know himself and grow as a person.

well, that and that he redefines "pimp" and is getting more action than all of us combined. Eye-wink

shelley
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
listen matt, hang in

listen matt, hang in there.  even being as cute as i am Eye-wink i've had way more than my share of relationship problems.  on the flip side though, those particular problems were what made me realize that i have the best, most supportive friends anyone could ever ask for.  it's not like my friends magically changed or anything - i just finally realized how awesome they are.

it might seem like you can't live without a girl but maybe if you stop thinking about girls for a minute you can look around and see what you do have.  sure, in my case it was friends - in your case it could be cats. idk.  i'm sure there's something of value in your life or you wouldn't have made it to 30.  oh, and talk to your therapist about this - please!

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
illeatyourdog

illeatyourdog wrote:

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

shelleymtjoy wrote:

YES! Thanks!

Maybe Shelley should just speak for you fropm now on Sticking out tongue

She already does alot of thinking for me. So Im sure she wouldnt mind speaking for me to.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy

shelleymtjoy wrote:

shelleymtjoy wrote:

i kinda know AMP off the forums and i think what he was trying to get at is that Matt should take advantage of this time to get to know himself and grow as a person.

well, that and that he redefines "pimp" and is getting more action than all of us combined. Eye-wink

Its true...It so true!

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
illeatyourdog wrote: I

illeatyourdog wrote:

I understand you are speaking from the heart, but the last thing a guy who gets no action needs to hear is "I envy you not getting any for I have gotten alot and it has left me empty inside"  Thats all such a person hear and they would simply envy you for getting alot of action.  Its kinda like a hot chick telling an ugly chick "I envy your ugliness.  Know how difficult it is to be pretty all the time?".

LOL!! Yeah..You got me there...I dont mean to rub it in Matts face or anything. Im not empty inside either. Its just...well girls can be damn annoying...I know they think the same of us guys to...It would be fun to just do my own thing for a while..Thats all Im saying. Smiling

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:LOL!! Yeah..You got me

Quote:
LOL!! Yeah..You got me there...I dont mean to rub it in Matts face or anything. Im not empty inside either. Its just...well girls can be damn annoying...I know they think the same of us guys to...It would be fun to just do my own thing for a while..Thats all Im saying. Smiling

It does kind of beg the question... why don't you just kick the girls to the curb and do your own thing for a while?  It's not like you won't be able to get another when you're ready again.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit

Hambydammit wrote:

Quote:

It does kind of beg the question... why don't you just kick the girls to the curb and do your own thing for a while?  It's not like you won't be able to get another when you're ready again.

Well..Like I said earlier..Im quite fond of the one I have..However...I should have taken some time when I was younger...

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Well..Like I said

Quote:
Well..Like I said earlier..Im quite fond of the one I have..However...I should have taken some time when I was younger...

More fond than any you've had before?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but at least in my life, I haven't kept women I wasn't quite fond of for very long.  If someone's in my life, it's because I like them.  It seems like a bit of a no brainer to say you're fond of them.  Maybe that's why you've always been with someone?  There was always someone you were particularly fond of?

But again, that begs the question.  If it's relatively easy for you to find girls you're fond of, what makes the ones you're with now worth keeping if what you really want is time to yourself?

I guess the thing I'm trying to get at is this.  If you really want time to yourself, you'd have time to yourself, since that would be more important than being with somebody.  When you're with someone and you say you'd rather have time by yourself, that's not really what you mean, or you wouldn't be with them.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

Books about atheism

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit

Hambydammit wrote:

Quote:

More fond than any you've had before?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but at least in my life, I haven't kept women I wasn't quite fond of for very long.  If someone's in my life, it's because I like them.  It seems like a bit of a no brainer to say you're fond of them.  Maybe that's why you've always been with someone?  There was always someone you were particularly fond of?

But again, that begs the question.  If it's relatively easy for you to find girls you're fond of, what makes the ones you're with now worth keeping if what you really want is time to yourself?

I guess the thing I'm trying to get at is this.  If you really want time to yourself, you'd have time to yourself, since that would be more important than being with somebody.  When you're with someone and you say you'd rather have time by yourself, that's not really what you mean, or you wouldn't be with them.

Oh boy...Hamby your much smarter then me. SO this wont be easy for me to get across..Yes in fact I am much more fond of this one that any one before..I guess I have to be honest here and reveal what a dick I actually am..huh? Alot of girls have just been a piece of ass to me...This one yes I do care about..THe point Im trying to make to Matt is that its alot easier to do whatever you want for yourself when your a single guy then it is to do when your in a relationship..Look in my sig..theres a link there..I was a musician for a time...A time when I was single for a few months...I loved it..I had fun doing my own thing..But what can I say? I love women to! Cant help that either.fuck..Really the point is..theres good things to both..I want to encourage Matt to enjoy the single life...Enjoy doing your thing...If he thinks it hurts to be single then fuck breaking up and seriously fuck divorces! That shit really hurts..So enjoy being single and just hope you find the one you can spend your life with the first time..Matt is obviously not a happy person. While he says he is ready for a relationship I doubt he is prepared for one to end...Maybe Im wrong?

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Yes in fact I am much

Quote:
Yes in fact I am much more fond of this one that any one before..I guess I have to be honest here and reveal what a dick I actually am..huh?

Well, yes.  I did maneuver you into admitting it, but I didn't do it just to be mean.  I did it to illustrate a fundamental difference between how you and Matt approach relationships.  When you were doing your band, and in the brief times that you've been unattached, you've been quite happy -- primarily because A) You like yourself, and B) Relationships have often been about the sex for you.

Where that becomes important is when you realize that Matt doesn't care much for himself and wants a relationship for the friendship, support, and companionship, and more importantly, to prove to himself that he's lovable.  Sure, he wants to get laid.  He's human.  But, you can see it all over his posts that he wants external validation from someone else.  That's not something you appear to need as much of.

That's why you and he speak different languages when it comes to relationships, and why being single for you is completely different than being single for him.  For you, single = freedom.  For Matt, single = unlovable.

(Matt, I don't mean to sound as if I'm talking past you.  I just couldn't think of a way to address both of you at once.)

Quote:
THe point Im trying to make to Matt is that its alot easier to do whatever you want for yourself when your a single guy then it is to do when your in a relationship

Again, it's a difference of meaning.  What Matt wants to do for himself is get external validation.  That, as they say, is a situation of needing two to tango.

Quote:
If he thinks it hurts to be single then fuck breaking up and seriously fuck divorces!

You know, it's funny.  I've had breakups that left me jumping up and down and dancing in my underwear like Tom Cruise in Risky Business.  I've had others that left me in a bottle for months.  My divorce was horribly painful for a variety of reasons.  Having said all of that, I can't think of too many feelings worse than when I was single for almost two years, and hadn't gotten laid in almost a year.

I was in my 30s before I figured out that getting laid isn't the problem -- finding someone you like to get laid by is the problem.  Before then, I had all sorts of strange ideas about what women want, and as a result, most women found me, well... strange.  I think I'm in a pretty neat place to make observations about dating and sex, since I've been on both sides of the fence.  I've been the shy, geeky guy who couldn't get laid, and I've been the entrepreneur bar owner and party animal who turned down hot girls because I wasn't in the mood.

Oh, and Matt, again, I'm not trying to make you feel bad by saying that getting laid isn't the problem.  Clearly it's not always easy, and you have a lot of obstacles in your life.  What everyone in this thread has been trying to get at is that getting laid is directly related to having self confidence and presenting a good image.  So, what I'm really saying is that for guys who have self confidence and take care of their appearance, getting laid isn't the issue.  As you can see from both AMP and my posts, finding someone to be in a real relationship with is hard for everybody.  It seems to me that you're clear in your intention to be in a relationship, not just to find a piece of ass.  I feel like I'm just adding another repetition from a broken record, but getting into a relationship involves having the skill to find a piece of ass, which is another way of saying being able to present yourself as desirable.  Women want someone who thinks he's worth something.  Self worth isn't something we can just dream up and suddenly have.  It comes from accomplishing things and having confidence in your accomplishments.  For you, this boils down to finding a way to lose some weight, make some social connections, and start networking enough to have some confidence.  There's no shortcut or magic formula.   That's how it's done.

Books about atheism

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Im really not sure why my

Im really not sure why my points are up for debate anyway. The point I want to make is that Matt should try to enjoy himself no matter what..Nothing is ever perfect...sooo.....Ummmm....Commit suicide?

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Im really not sure why

Quote:
Im really not sure why my points are up for debate anyway.

I didn't intend to say that they are.  Your points are all valid and true, as far as I can tell.

Quote:
The point I want to make is that Matt should try to enjoy himself no matter what

It's solid advice.  All I was trying to do is show you how Matt is coming at this from an entirely different perspective than you.  Doesn't make your perspective wrong.  You just have different goals.

Quote:
Nothing is ever perfect...sooo.....Ummmm....Commit suicide?

~sigh~

[/lawyer cap on]

The RRS does not advocate suicide for anyone.  Any views that appear to imply or explicitly advocate suicide are not representative of the views of RRS.  The views expressed by posters are their own responsibility, etc... etc...

[/lawyer cap off]

Your point is well made, though.  Everybody's got their shit to bear.  You know, now that I'm thinking about it, Darwin was probably a virgin when he boarded The Beagle.  There's no evidence that he lost his virginity during the voyage, and there's significant evidence that he was not particularly successful with the ladies for most of his youth.  So it's definitely not like a person can't have a perfectly productive life while not having girls dangling off of each arm.

Books about atheism

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote:She

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

She already does alot of thinking for me. So Im sure she wouldnt mind speaking for me to.

I reember when I had one of those.  Now I have to think for myself goddamn it!Sticking out tongue

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote:LOL!!

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

I know man.  No worries Smiling  I just found it funny Sticking out tongue

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:It does

Hambydammit wrote:

oh crap . .  Ive started the Hammobile . .  I take full responsibility for this overly drawn out inquiry Sticking out tongue

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:oh crap . .  Ive

Quote:
oh crap . .  Ive started the Hammobile . .  I take full responsibility for this overly drawn out inquiry Sticking out tongue

LOL

That's a new nickname.  Good work.  It's surprisingly hard to come up with a turn of phrase with Hamby that someone hasn't already thought of.

At any rate, don't give yourself too much credit.  It's amazing how much insomnia and boredom can do to get me into a conversation.

Oh, and at 170 posts, I'm definitely not taking responsibility for the length of this thread.  I've been a hit and run poster compared to you guys.

Books about atheism

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: --

Hambydammit wrote:

-- finding someone you like to get laid by is the problem.  Before then, I had all sorts of strange ideas about what women want, and as a result, most women found me, well... strange. 

Thats why I decided a long time ago to let them tell me what they want.  Of course, this only resulted in me finding out that the ones who have an idea of they want, discovered it by finding it and holding on to it. Sticking out tongue

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:LOLThat's

Hambydammit wrote:

LOL

That's a new nickname.  Good work.  It's surprisingly hard to come up with a turn of phrase with Hamby that someone hasn't already thought of.

Has anyone called you The Sandwich as a shortened version of the Ham Sandwich? Sticking out tongue

Quote:
At any rate, don't give yourself too much credit.  It's amazing how much insomnia and boredom can do to get me into a conversation.

But its human nature to take credot for other peoples work . . . right?

Quote:
I'm definitely not taking responsibility for the length of this thread. 

Heehee . . I bet thats what she said Eye-wink

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Has anyone called you

Quote:
Has anyone called you The Sandwich as a shortened version of the Ham Sandwich? Sticking out tongue

Well, no... I don't think.  But then, that's not a turn of phrase incorporating Hamby, is it?  It's a shortening of one, excluding any reference to Hamby, and therefore doesn't qualify for consideration.  Yes, I've been called the Ham Sandwich.  It was a fun night... and yes... that's what she said.

Books about atheism

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:Well,

Hambydammit wrote:

Well, no... I don't think.  But then, that's not a turn of phrase incorporating Hamby, is it? 

Perhaps not but it encourages lateral thinking since one would have to connect the dots from Hambydammit, to Hamby, to Ham, to Ham Sandwich, to simply the Sandwich.  And the Sandwich, to me for some reason, sounds cooler than the Ham Sandwich and will reuslt in more inuuendous (mis)interpretations which is always entertaining.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:[/lawyer

Hambydammit wrote:

[/lawyer cap on]

The RRS does not advocate suicide for anyone.  Any views that appear to imply or explicitly advocate suicide are not representative of the views of RRS.  The views expressed by posters are their own responsibility, etc... etc...

[/lawyer cap off]

I kind of feel like I accomplished something on these boards after that. But really the comment wasnt directed at anyone in particular..I see your points really..I see Matt's point of wanting companionship..I like it to. But on the other hand Im 26 divorced twice and 3 kids all different moms..So it gets a bit crazy in my life sometimes. If I had Matt's "problems" life would be obviously completely different for me. I could see myself enjoying either lifestyle though.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Time to adapt.

MattShizzle wrote:

Matt, have you really tried science to help you with your issues? You know there are life coaches, psychologists and other professionals that can apply science to your problems. Maybe there are researchers that study your medical condition that can help. Have you looked on the Internet, have you tried?

The other option is leaving where you live. I got a certificate to teach English abroad and learned some foreign languages. I now travel around the world to teach Engineering and English. So now I've got 2.5 billion women I can pursue if I choose instead of just the few in my neighborhood. Why don't you try that?

So that's a BIG irrational lie to say your only options are only oblivion and pain. The other option is you changing and adapting. You know that's how evolution works, those that adapt survive.

Your options are oblivion, pain or change.

P.S.

Feeling sorry for oneself is another drug. It runs a close second to religion at being the world's most destructive.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote:I like

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

I like it to. But on the other hand Im 26 divorced twice and 3 kids all different moms..So it gets a bit crazy in my life sometimes.

Kinda like Steven Seagal minus the classic pieces of cinema, being a master of Aikido, and having it easy in the Southeast Asian action film market. 

shelley
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote:But on

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

But on the other hand Im 26 divorced twice and 3 kids all different moms..So it gets a bit crazy in my life sometimes.

ok, so maybe the relationships haven't been the best... but, you're an awesome father. Smiling

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
A cule more jokes women

A cule more jokes women love.

Why don't women drink beer at the beach?

They get sand in their schlitz.

Where does a female pilot sit?

In the cuntpit.

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:A cule

MattShizzle wrote:

A cule more jokes women love.

Why don't women drink beer at the beach?

They get sand in their schlitz.

Where does a female pilot sit?

In the cuntpit.

OK...so, we're all pitching in and getting Matt a hooker, right?

Nobody I know was brainwashed into being an atheist.

Why Believe?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Haven't you read? If I was

Haven't you read? If I was looking for meaningless sex I would have fucked that married woman who hit on me at work. (and she wouldn't have punched me for saying no then.)

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm kind of back with Carla.

I'm kind of back with Carla. Shelley, don't come down and beat my ass. She messaged me she was so happy she got the birthday cake I sent her (today - well yesterday now - was her 38th birthday - I ordered it back in January.) She said she'll call me tomorrow. I'm going to demand she stop the ignoring and emotional abuse. I really do think she's willig to change that for me. I do still love her.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I'm kind

MattShizzle wrote:

I'm kind of back with Carla. Shelley, don't come down and beat my ass. She messaged me she was so happy she got the birthday cake I sent her (today - well yesterday now - was her 38th birthday - I ordered it back in January.) She said she'll call me tomorrow. I'm going to demand she stop the ignoring and emotional abuse. I really do think she's willig to change that for me. I do still love her.

Well...Hey...Good luck Matt!

shelley
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I'm kind

MattShizzle wrote:

I'm kind of back with Carla. Shelley, don't come down and beat my ass.

i'm not going to come up and beat your ass because you'd like that too much. Eye-wink  However I will call a little later - you might want to turn the phone off.  Not only will you avoid listen to me scream but you also be avoiding a colossal mistake with her.

WTF Matt?  She finally calls because she's happy you bought her something?  Yeah... you can buy 'love' - that must make you feel great!  Can't pick up the phone while you're sobbing on the other end but the moment there's a gift involved she does... yeah, Matt - clearly she willing to change for you.  (That was loaded with sarcasm if you didn't pick up on it.)

What's changed here?  Nothing has.  Seriously Matt - if you're into buying 'love' (translation = attention) I'll send you a list of things I want.  I'll then call and thank you - hell I'm already calling anyway... you can tell everyone I'm your girlfriend and I'll just chill out down here and never have any intention of coming to see you.  Sound familiar?

shelley
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

Now you AMP... I am going to have to come spank you for that comment.  Encouraging his irrational behavior... uggh!

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy

shelleymtjoy wrote:

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

Now you AMP... I am going to have to come spank you for that comment.  Encouraging his irrational behavior... uggh!

I just said good luck. I think the whole thing is kind of ridiculous..Really..In love with a girl you never met? Its a waste of time.

I do like what you wrote above though. About buying love. Similar to something I wrote just a few days ago.

shelley
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
eh, i was probably just

eh, i was probably just looking for an excuse to spank you.

someone else should tell matt he won't be happy just settling.  i have plans tonight and i still need to hit the shower.