How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi-Dawkins-Myers Corp. [Trollville]

Anonymous
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi-Dawkins-Myers Corp. [Trollville]

these *UGLY GEEKS* should stick to BIOLOGY
_________________________________________




FINAL DRAFT FOR WORLD-WIDE CIRCULATION:

now with EMBEDDED VIDEOS!

please FWD all your appreciations to randi@randi.org and
richard.dawkins@oum.ox.ac.uk and myersp@morris.umn.edu



SEE HOW WE CAUSED THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICAN ATHEISTS, ELLEN JOHNSON,
TO QUIT HER JOB AND STOPPED RANDI'S MILLION DOLLAR PARANORMAL
CHALLENGE:

for randi & dawkins and all the so-called "critical thinkers"

the ORIGINAL *KING OF TERROR* VIDEO.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGsOqPDkIZY

the *MODEL* of mental health:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zBEbfiaZTfc

"Look at the ANGLE OF THE KEY....see that, see that...."

what an idiot this Randi is.....a REAL CRITICAL THINKER....


Visit:

http://nostradamus-usa.netfirms.com

to see how we stopped the MILLION DOLLAR PARANORMAL challenge.....
watch carefully the consequences of Randi's *idea*.....

For over 40 years James Randi Zwigert (is this even a REAL NAME?) has
had total control over who and how the testing was conducted, yet
despite all this he has terminated the challenge.

The ONLY REASON why the challenge was stopped is because he lost and
refused to pay.
Apparently, Randi likes to break the rules when it serves him:

"14. This prize will continue to be offered until it is awarded. Upon
the death of James Randi, the administration of the prize will pass
into other hands, and it is intended that it continue in force. "

Great force.....it's over......

where is my MILLION DOLLARS, you LITTLE *NO-NAME* FRAUD
PS: Almost Forgot: Love the IRONY of the *BULLSHIT* sign over Randi's
ugly head....


and to wrap up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4WoXpnf7-I

where is my MILLION DOLLARS, you piece of *SHIT* randi


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
First off - Sweet mother of

First off - Sweet mother of fuck, you're still here?

Secondly, assuming Nostradamus was right (he wasn't) Randi's money would go to him and not you.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
 He's off his meds again it

 

He's off his meds again it seems.


davidmabus222 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
   these *GEEKS* can't


 

 

 

these *GEEKS* can't *SEE*


davidmabus222 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
 comparing a MONSTER LIKE

 

comparing a MONSTER LIKE *NOSTRADAMUS* TO A LITTLE GEEK LIKE DAWKINS....

 

LOL


entomophila
ScientistSuperfan
Posts: 233
Joined: 2007-05-04
User is offlineOffline
another crazy?

...and thirdly...all you need to do is look at James' sight to see the reasoning for discontinuing the million dollar challenge.

But David, gotta admit, you made me laugh! I needed that...now run along and find Sylvia Browne...

 


entomophila
ScientistSuperfan
Posts: 233
Joined: 2007-05-04
User is offlineOffline
jumping spider

That's a very cute spider (it's a jumping spider). You are aware that these are minute spiders...very small.

Nostradamus? YeeHAW! 


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
You do notice he posts for a

You do notice he posts for a bit and then is gone for a while and comes back? I seriouly believe davidmabus is a lunatic and once he is let out of the hospital and his meds wear off he creates a new identity again and starts posting (Notice there are several davidmabus's who posted essentially the same thing months apart.) until he acts up outside and draws enough attention to himself to be invluntarily committed again.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


Louis_Cypher
BloggerSuperfan
Louis_Cypher's picture
Posts: 529
Joined: 2008-03-22
User is offlineOffline
Just a touch of reality....

The Challenge has not been stopped, and will continue through 2010...

It sounds like someone has had a med error....

LC >;-}>

Christianity: A disgusting middle eastern blood cult, based in human sacrifice, with sacraments of cannibalism and vampirism, whose highest icon is of a near naked man hanging in torment from a device of torture.


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
entomophila wrote:That's a

entomophila wrote:

That's a very cute spider (it's a jumping spider). You are aware that these are minute spiders...very small.

Are they like wolf spiders? Southern Ontario has tons of wolf spiders, that's why I ask. They're very cool. Almost as cool as ants.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
HisWillness

HisWillness wrote:

entomophila wrote:

That's a very cute spider (it's a jumping spider). You are aware that these are minute spiders...very small.

Are they like wolf spiders? Southern Ontario has tons of wolf spiders, that's why I ask. They're very cool. Almost as cool as ants.

Nope.

Jumping spiders are very small (though still very cool).

Wolf Spiders are gigantic mofos. I've yet to see a team of 20 adult wolf spiders fail to pacify an ant colony of any size once set to the task.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


BrainFromArous
BrainFromArous's picture
Posts: 98
Joined: 2008-04-24
User is offlineOffline
But...Do the Reptiod

But...

Do the Reptoid Illuminati overlords know about this?


HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
Posts: 4100
Joined: 2008-02-21
User is offlineOffline
Kevin R Brown wrote:Wolf

Kevin R Brown wrote:

Wolf Spiders are gigantic mofos.

I've checked, and apparently what I was told as a child was a "wolf spider" was, in fact, a jumping spider. That's what we have lots of in Southern Ontario.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence


davidmabus222 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
and you matt....funny how

and you matt....funny how atheists are always SO UGLY.....just look at this GEEK....

 

 

 

we get the POINT.... STICK TO BIOLOGY, GEEK....


well DM singing *ENJOY THE SILENCE* on top of the WTC is ****BEFORE**** rather than ****AFTER**** the event....

and the connection is made before:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.depeche-mode/browse_thread/thread/a07c0d5d7c986593/953a18490e805bd7?lnk=gst&q=enjoy+the+s...


also:

my own personal interpretation of the LAMB:


birth defects are normally *MESSY AFFAIRS*....notice how *perfectly* formed its legs are....

the LAMB, in the CONTEXT of the *quatrains* we are discussing, symbolizes the REVENGE of perverted and mutilated nature......

The MONSTER *LAMB* CRUSHED THE *TWO TOWERS* AND THE *TWO SPACE SHIPS* because civilization is out of ****balance**** with *IRRATIONAL* NATURE (i.e. LIFE).

Nature is a million times more powerful then all the reason, technology, and science that humans have constructed.

The MONSTER LAMB says, “Your heads are in the clouds, you should see how it feels on the ground.....”

What does he care about RATIONALITY? He just wants to run around with the other lambs on the hills, and enjoy the grass and the sun and the earth.....but he has to take care of *BUSINESS*

 

 

 

 

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.depeche-mode/browse_thread/thread/a07c0d5d7c986593/953a18490e805bd7?lnk=gst&q=enjoy+the+s...

 


Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
Posts: 3142
Joined: 2007-06-24
User is offlineOffline
davidmabus222 wrote:and you

davidmabus222 wrote:

and you matt....funny how atheists are always SO UGLY.....just look at this GEEK....

 

 

 

you get the POINT.... STICK TO BIOLOGY, GEEK....


well DM singing *ENJOY THE SILENCE* on top of the WTC is ****BEFORE**** rather than ****AFTER**** the event....

and the connection is made before:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.depeche-mode/browse_thread/thread/a07c0d5d7c986593/953a18490e805bd7?lnk=gst&q=enjoy+the+s...


also:

my own personal interpretation of the LAMB:


birth defects are normally *MESSY AFFAIRS*....notice how *perfectly* formed its legs are....

the LAMB, in the CONTEXT of the *quatrains* we are discussing, symbolizes the REVENGE of perverted and mutilated nature......

The MONSTER *LAMB* CRUSHED THE *TWO TOWERS* AND THE *TWO SPACE SHIPS* because civilization is out of ****balance**** with *IRRATIONAL* NATURE (i.e. LIFE).

Nature is a million times more powerful then all the reason, technology, and science that humans have constructed.

The MONSTER LAMB says, “Your heads are in the clouds, you should see how it feels on the ground.....”

What does he care about RATIONALITY? He just wants to run around with the other lambs on the hills, and enjoy the grass and the sun and the earth.....but he has to take care of *BUSINESS*

 

 

 

 

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.depeche-mode/browse_thread/thread/a07c0d5d7c986593/953a18490e805bd7?lnk=gst&q=enjoy+the+s...

 

David, stick to using the internet as a vehicle for self-intimacy.

What the Hell is your point? Last I checked, the Earth was still in one piece. Here, let me look again...
...yup. Still whole and together.

 You've linked to a YouTube video that more or less conclusively refutes any point you have to make, and a bunch of vague hand-waving.

 

Feel free to apologize for the unprovoked insults you've been spitting, too.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940


subzeroiq
subzeroiq's picture
Posts: 40
Joined: 2008-02-04
User is offlineOffline
Challenge stopped?

looks like the challenge is still going strong:

http://www.randi.org/joom/challenge-info.html

 

 


davidmabus222 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
randi is a headless idiot

randi is a headless idiot who BET A MILLION DOLLARS AGAINST GOD!

 

do you think *ANYTHING* he says can be trusted.....


jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
davidmabus222 wrote:randi is

davidmabus222 wrote:

randi is a headless idiot who BET A MILLION DOLLARS AGAINST GOD!

 

do you think *ANYTHING* he says can be trusted.....

As he's won the "bet" up to this point, I'd say yes.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Where did he bet a million

Where did he bet a million dollars against God? He bet it against anyone being able to prove any psychic abilities. He does in fact have a head, otherwise he wouldn't be alive. That's like extremely basic biology. It also hasn't been going on for 40 years. Start posting something new instead of making new threads of almost the same exact thing - or add it to the threads you already made (in trollville - in fact the most recent has almost the exact same title.)

 

Psycho.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


davidmabus222 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
guess what is inside angel's

guess what is inside angel's ENVELOPE.....


davidmabus222 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?

jcgadfly
SuperfanBronze Member
Posts: 6789
Joined: 2006-07-18
User is offlineOffline
davidmabus222

If you're fooled by Uri Geller then there is no hope for you at all.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin


entomophila
ScientistSuperfan
Posts: 233
Joined: 2007-05-04
User is offlineOffline
spiders

Wolf spiders are HUGE compared to most jumping spiders. When I think of a wolf spider, I think of a huge honking thing that eats cockroaches. A "normal" jumping spider is a tiny, adorable little thing that you could keep as a pet. If you see one, or if one lands on you, watch its eyes. It is about as curious about you as your are about it. 

Look at the face on this spider...isn't it ADORABLE???

 

Re James Randi, I got the notice that the challenge was ending in 2010. For the person who wrote the OP, here in the info from the James Randi web site:

"With the announcement of the Million Dollar Challenge's close in 2010 has come a renewed interest in Challenge protocols, correspondence, and claimants. With that in mind, the JREF opens the Challenge doors to all interested parties with this blog, which will be updated often, and feature uncut, unedited e-mails that have been sent to Challenge@randi.org."

DavidMabus, one more idiotic comment from you about geeks or atheists being ugly and I'm gonna put a hex on you. James Van Praagh taught me how to do it. He learned it from that icon of beauty, Sylvia Browne, who learned it from Nostradamus.

How interesting that you choose to hang out with a bunch of atheists! I think you are a secret atheist!