The messiah has come !

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
The messiah has come !

The messiah has come, but not quit as predicted. It is this atheistic higher consciousness of many, as our human realization of the "ONENESS" is being digested, assimilated, and spread, defeating superstition and dogma .... The "Christ Perfection" in us ! .... erecting, not a resurrection, but evolution.  

(the Bibles and the Twilight Zone are similar in many ways) 

I can't plug that Alan Watts enough, and the rest of them. Our founding fathers religious ideas, our philosophers, scientists, comedians, the four atheist horse man, and them progressive buddha fans types too. (Buddha Einstein )

George Carlin, Pat Condell,  wow you guys, thanks .... 

Now consider the Pope and churchy people, and our political leaders and YEAH,  feel sick at heart, to jump back even louder , and "SHOUT at the DEVIL" , "LOUDER than HELL" .....  call their bluff ....

Turn it UP atheists !          

WE are as free as >>> G O D <<<  We are ONE , simple .....  Just "love" one another ....    Truly     

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
THE Meaning of the Cosmos

THE Meaning of the Cosmos and us?  Good luck with that question ....  In the "mean time", the Buddhists will say .... let's more focus on the NOW  ,  to be as nice and happy as we can ..... I agree. We need work wisely on the all of this, a better NOW

I have a dream , a world party , and all the Monks are drunk !    

Opps spelling error in OP,

The messiah has come, but not >> quite << as predicted.  

silly god me  ....          lost in space .... and time !

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am god as you

Have you considered medication;   or perhaps  a vacation away from your computer?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
YES Jeff, ! I hate ME !

YES Jeff, !  I hate ME !  
Fortunately this is a busy "music studio" house, so the PC just stays on while I do both, poorly .....

Humm, what was I thinking last night ? ((( Smashed on Rum me think I are more cleaver than I are. 

Atheist Pep Rally, atheist female cheer leaders please apply. Girl saviors !

Just wishing that the atheist could unite in a simple appealing spiritual (ie Pat Condell ) message to better attract the general public.
Atheist is mostly understood as "anti god". I was thinking in the OP of a positive message relating to atheists of "higher consciousness", and so I wrote the "messiah has come", meaning WE, collectively, of the atheist mind set ....

I AM alway frustrated about lack of progress. I think the progressive Buddhists messages of "spiritual unity" is something the western atheists could wisely barrow from. The "Oneness" message, of higher Awaking, Enlightenment. SCIENCE.

To summarize all my mumbo jumbo, I think that rather than saying "no god", (which I totally agree with as it is meant by western atheists ) , I think at this time in our history, emphasizing "no superstition, no separation" would be more effective, meaningful, and understood by the general public.   YEAH, I go full tilt and say hey "We are god", but that's the personal conclusion one comes too.
     No god - we are god  .... see the problem I'm having? .... So "no superstition", "all is one", etc. Regarding god?, ummm, some "Atheists say all is connected, therefore all is god" ..... "The Atheist GOD"        

Pat Condell  makes the point here, his latest video, and talks about "spirtual and the meaning of life" etc.
"God is not enough" 6 min     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1czXvHSjDac&feature=related

"Re: God is not enough"  6 min    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TWGYWIdRrc&feature=related

Some other pretty cool vids in the youtube list here ....
Forget me, hear the message ..... I love me, too !