god of the superstitions

carx
carx's picture
User is offlineOffline
god of the superstitions

I have been searching for a passage in the bile that describes god sending some sorts of pelages for disobedience or something however being a ex-catholic I have no potions for the bible. I remember somebody posting south a long passage where you have stuff like god will send strangers from other contras or the most ridicules part god giving you pimples on your foot that don’t go owei XD (If you Rook can help me then pleas can you give me them ).

I would like to get the actual passages and ask all the bible believers is this relay the work of god or superstitious people making shit up for bed luck and accidents ? Like the noa story do you really think a all powerful being needs rain to do his work ? Why not just disintegrate the sinners by negating their chemical bounds or teleporting them away or some impressive shit like giant hands coming from the sky and grabbing the sinners. Why bother with this superstitious accidents if you can simply make something so awesome that it blows your mind not “I cant fined my keys god is punishing me” or  “a stranger haze robed me its god punishment ” or “ there is a pimple on my foot god haze cursed me ” .
This pimple paragraph is hilarious god the foot other ferry LOL if someone can pervade the passages pleas do this and BTW are the believers ready to rationalize the pathetic powers of their god ?

Warning I’m not a native English speaker.

http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=281515 DDR and game sound track download

Cadalyst
Theist
User is offlineOffline
First off I had a hard time

First off I had a hard time understanding you but I no such thing then again I don't know the entire bible. Many Christians if not most you meet really have no clue on the true gospel instead they make things up or worse yet peace things together from other denominations etc..... but maybe you are right. The bible is what it is . You call it foolishness and you are in your right even supported by the bible itself.

1 Corinthians 1:27

but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,