Looking for a survay that was posted here about less religious countries.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looking for a survay that was posted here about less religious countries.

Can someone point me out to those studies, or the link to those studies that show that the less religious a country is the less social problems it has.

I need to post that at another site.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe you think of

Maybe you think of this?

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/general_conversation_introductions_and_humor/10511

Had it bookmarked Smiling

EDIT-it doesn't seem to work but that's it.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show

/general_conversation_introductions_and_humor/10511

There's it cut up maybe you'll have to copy and paste into the addess bar

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
That didn't work, could you

That didn't work, could you give me the catigory of the forum and the title of the thread

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's in general, called

It's in general, called More evidence to show that atheism is good for society! Dated October 4, 2007

Here's the link to the external source of the survey

http://www.gadling.com/2007/08/23/least-religious-countries/

EDIT-my posts keep getting cut off

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loc wrote:It's in general,

Loc wrote:

It's in general, called More evidence to show that atheism is good for society! Dated October 4, 2007

Here's the link to the external source of the survey

http://www.gadling.com/2007/08/23/least-religious-countries/

EDIT-my posts keep getting cut off

I think there are more reliable sources than that one. The "survey" link in the article does not work, and the college it links to looks like a trade school chain of colleges. It quotes no sources either.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ok well that's the only one

Ok well that's the only one I could think of ,so I thought you meant that one.Did you manage to find the orginal thread?

dudeofthemoment wrote: