End of human race will be by a Zombie infestation and not armageddon

grind119
grind119's picture
User is offlineOffline
End of human race will be by a Zombie infestation and not armageddon

Now you say how can that be possible, well lets look at the Evidence...

Armageddon is from the bible more correctly the book of revelations. Is there any physical evidence that this is how it will end I have yet to find any.

Now you say but what is your evidence for a Zombie infestation there has never been any actual Zombies ever been observed and I say your wrong you are looking at human Zombies, and here is my evidence

the parasites will evolve/mutate over time to be able to live in the human host as they start living there they will need knew ways to reproduce so they leave there eggs in the human salive, blood and will introduce it by biting into other humans.

We need to start looking at these parasites seriously if not we will be there food, lets save the human race WHOS WITH ME...

hazindu
Superfan
hazindu's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't be so quick to dismiss the BuyBull

In the spirit of the ever popular compromise that science and religion can get along, let's examine the possibility that those infected with the parasite will chant, "HOLY HOLY HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, THAT WHICH IS, THAT WHICH WAS, THAT WHICH IS TO BE" day in and day out.  This would give us a link to Revelations and allow theist to say, "I told you so."

"I've yet to witness circumstance successfully manipulated through the babbling of ritualistic nonsense to an imaginary deity." -- me (josh)

If god can do anything, can he make a hot dog so big even he can't eat all of it?

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Snails are kickass.

Snails are kickass. Sometimes they are born with awesome mutations that give them more than 2 eyestalks. My favorite snail ever had 6.

I breed these awesome predatory mites that are harmless to the snails, but tear apart pretty much any parasitic organism - literally eating them for breakfast.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Jesus Christ with diharrea

Jesus Christ with diharrea on the shitcan, what's with all this shit about zombies in the last couple days?

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
I, for one, welcome our new

I, for one, welcome our new worm overlords.

No, I don't! Don't believe them! They're in my eye-stalks! Help!

Hush, you.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

grind119
grind119's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Jesus

MattShizzle wrote:

Jesus Christ with diharrea on the shitcan, what's with all this shit about zombies in the last couple days?

because for some reason when i think of christianity i think of zombies i have no clue why

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Jesus

MattShizzle wrote:

It's been quiet. Too quiet. We have Paisley rattling on about his "materialism is dead, long live the non-causal God of Infinite Love" bullshit, and a couple of posts asking what is the purpose of it all (atheism, I guess). It all makes about as much sense as a horde of the undead boring us to death.

It almost makes me miss Marty Fields.

Anyway, I've enjoyed it, but I'll give it up now. I hereby foreswear all non-relevent zombie references -- especially those involving swords, with or without lasers.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

Camelspider
Camelspider's picture
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:

nigelTheBold wrote:

Anyway, I've enjoyed it, but I'll give it up now. I hereby foreswear all non-relevent zombie references -- especially those involving swords, with or without lasers.

What!!!   This is blasfhemy!!!! how dare you turn your back on the zombie threat...screw osama bin ladin, the zombies are the real threat to the united states

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnGROEPQf3I

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Dr. Richard Dawkins

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Camelspider

Camelspider wrote:

nigelTheBold wrote:

What!!!   This is blasfhemy!!!! how dare you turn your back on the zombie threat...screw osama bin ladin, the zombies are the real threat to the united states

I haven't turned my back. It's just that both Matt of the Shizzle and HeyZuess have commented on it. I don't want to overdo a good thing and disturb other folks around here.

I reckon I can continue referencing the undead in zombie-specific threads such as this, though. I mean, that's on-topic and all.

I might have to put on a blue shirt and take a picture of myself pouting to replace my avatar, just to maintain my atheist bona-fides, though.

"Yes, I seriously believe that consciousness is a product of a natural process. I find that the neuroscientists, psychologists, and philosophers who proceed from that premise are the ones who are actually making useful contributions to our understanding of the mind." - PZ Myers

grind119
grind119's picture
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold

nigelTheBold wrote:

Camelspider wrote:

nigelTheBold wrote:

I haven't turned my back. It's just that both Matt of the Shizzle and HeyZuess have commented on it. I don't want to overdo a good thing and disturb other folks around here.

I reckon I can continue referencing the undead in zombie-specific threads such as this, though. I mean, that's on-topic and all.

I might have to put on a blue shirt and take a picture of myself pouting to replace my avatar, just to maintain my atheist bona-fides, though.

thats just what they want you to do, if you quit the zombies win, we must keep our vigilince up so we are not overtaken by the zombie horde,

HeyZeusCreaseToe
Superfan
HeyZeusCreaseToe's picture
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:I might

nigelTheBold wrote:

Yes, this is on my list, when I can find my camera

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

nigelTheBold
atheist
nigelTheBold's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ahh, you guys are the best.

Ahh, you guys are the best. Or I'm just drunk. Or, I'm drunk, AND you guys are the best.

Waiting for Oblivion
Waiting for Oblivion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hare are 5 scientific

Hare are 5 scientific reasons of why a zombie apocalypse could happen. www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
nigelTheBold wrote:Ahh, you

nigelTheBold wrote:

Ahh, you guys are the best. Or I'm just drunk. Or, I'm drunk, AND you guys are the best.

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

ronin-dog
Scientist
ronin-dog's picture
User is offlineOffline
Holy shit! I don't want my

Holy shit! I don't want my tentacle to become a swollen pulsating target! (unless that's a good thing (?))

But seriously folks, I don't think a zombie horde would be the end of humanity. Humans are very resourceful. I just think it would be the end of civilization as we know it...

Ha, Bush vs Zombies. That was great! He finally got something right.

Zen-atheist wielding Occam's katana.

Jesus said, "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." - Luke 12:51

HeyZeusCreaseToe
Superfan
HeyZeusCreaseToe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Waiting for Oblivion

Waiting for Oblivion wrote:

Hare are 5 scientific reasons of why a zombie apocalypse could happen. www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

Grab your Swords gentlemen, the coastal exodus is drawing nigh! There is more evidence to support zombies here than all of homeopathy!

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
HeyZeusCreaseToe

HeyZeusCreaseToe wrote:

Waiting for Oblivion wrote:

Grab your Swords gentlemen, the coastal exodus is drawing nigh! There is more evidence to support zombies here than all of homeopathy!

Not just zombies. Nano-Zombot Deathganisms.

Holy shit, that article is sweet.

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
ronin-dog wrote:But

ronin-dog wrote:

But seriously folks, I don't think a zombie horde would be the end of humanity.

That's because four out of five sword-weilding maniacs agree: the zombies are going down.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
So... who would win in an

So... who would win in an ... uh.. undead deathmatch... -_-

Your little parasite zombie, OR those voodoo zombie people down in the carribean?

What Would Kharn Do?

Waiting for Oblivion
Waiting for Oblivion's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:So...

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Your little parasite zombie, OR those voodoo zombie people down in the carribean?

Given that the voodoo zombies are not aggressive, I'd say the parasite zombies.

EDIT: By the way, more scary stuff 65.127.124.62/south_asia/4483241.stm.htm

grind119
grind119's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:So...

The Doomed Soul wrote:

I gotta agree with oblivian the parasite zombies actually have a purpose(trying to get eggs in other hosts) where the voodoo ones are just like stoned slackers after 4/20

btw that article is some scary shit oblivian, thats how its going to start, in remote villiages and the govt will keep telling us that its undercontrol until BAM zombie comes flying through you window.