"Troll" label. [Trollville]

Nialler
User is offlineOffline
"Troll" label. [Trollville]

Since I have been granted the label of "troll" and since my posts have been moved to "Trollville", I have decided to say a rather large "Fuck You" to the management of this site and to move to other sites where I fully intend to mount a concerted campaign against the RRS.

As an atheist of long-standing I am alarmed at what I see on this website. People are labelled "Troll" when they ask legitimate questions; posts are edited without any narrative of wht they were edited, and any questions are shunted elsewhere.

I've been open about my participation here, and everything that I have said has been visible to everyone here.

In case anyone thinks that I have been posting elsewhere in a surreptitious style, Brian has admitted to reading my posts on other boards. Yesterday's post asking for status on Rook's book was slid to "Trollville" despite the fact that after the post he suddenly posted an update - an update which marked my question as being valid.

For the record, this is my intention over the next few weeks:

Publicising the RRS method which involves squashing dissent;

Pressing the theism/Mental disorder lie aqnd exposing it to as many as possible;

Ditto regarding your pretending to a level of expertise which is inappropriate given your lack of credentials;

As with your hiding financial affairs from their membership;

As well as your hiding from the members the low reputation of the RRS among other atheist activists;

Ditto your plagiarism.

I'm pleased to announce that your feet will be held to the coals on all of these issues. And, at a level to which I do not normally descend: fuck you and your whole house. You are a scab on the arse of atheism. Cheers, Nialler

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'd say it's definitely time

I'd say it's definitely time for the "asshat" avatar.

Nialler
User is offlineOffline
Feel free; it will still be

Feel free; it will still be a distinct improvement on your one, you fucking ugly dick. What's the problem with the picture in your own avatar? Is it upside-down or something?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Another one of those

Another one of those "holding your feet to the fire" posts.

AKA - pulling stuff from your ass and refusing to accept answers to questions that have been answered because they weren't answered to your expectations (whatever those are).

Still wondering why you've been labeled a troll? Did you ever want to add anything meaningful or did you just come to bitch?

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Nialler
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote:Another one

jcgadfly wrote:

Another one of those "holding your feet to the fire" posts.

AKA - pulling stuff from your ass and refusing to accept answers to questions that have been answered because they weren't answered to your expectations (whatever those are).

Still wondering why you've been labeled a troll? Did you ever want to add anything meaningful or did you just come to bitch?

Bullshit. I didn't come here to complain. I was doing it elsehwere first. No, the answers weren't adequate. No answers were asked about finance - particular in terms of how RRS offers to launder money through registered charities to avail of tax breaks. Kelly answered questions about the mental disorder thing, and in doing so revealed that the thing is a lie. Rook continues to lie about being a historian and about his book.

Keep buying into it and we'll see what the IRS thinks of the free house and what happens with donations.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Have fun with it. 

Have fun with it.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism