Who wants to own their own piece of Hell?

Jesterspace
Jesterspace's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who wants to own their own piece of Hell?

"Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
hmmQuote: Fatal Error

hmm

Quote:
Fatal Error
Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-DTB-00072
   Description: Product not found

Not surprising, really, given how real hell is. =^_^=

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Hell, Michigan is a real

Hell, Michigan is a real place.

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
As is Hell,

AdvancedAtheist
User is offlineOffline
If Hell doesn't exist, and

If Hell doesn't exist, and we can't go there, then how can life have any meaning?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:If Hell doesn't exist,

Quote:
If Hell doesn't exist, and we can't go there, then how can life have any meaning?

How will I ever justify killing people to save their souls?  This is a real problem.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline

Why would I want a piece of hell, I could pick it this morning. I was playing a final stage in a CRPG game called Helherron. My party of brave adventurers (Dwalin the fighter, Ghuruk the barbarian, Euthanas the ranger, Shmelin the thief, Lethalia the priest, Hollic Rhapp the priest, Mindstrel the bard and Elvira the mage) slaughtered a lot of innocent orcs, insectmen, worm men, kobolds, undead, and so on, they also ambushed several merchants. No wonder, they went straight to hell. Along the way, they retrieved the divine sceptre, which was stolen by a hell lord. No, they didn't stay there, after their visit, the 9 levels of hellish lava-filled caves were a bit empty, I guess it will take a while till the place naturally recovers. It did quite well, from the moment I was there last time, in Doom.
Also, in this country is a village named Peklo (in translation, Hell) in a Carlsbad region. I guess the Carlsbad famous hot springs are waters warmed by the flames of Hell. Don't seek the Hell in Norway, it's in central Europe.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.