This kind of thing REALLY makes me mad.

systemnate
atheist
User is offlineOffline
This kind of thing REALLY makes me mad.

I don't usually get this worked up when I read something like this, but this time it's really getting to me.  I found this as a bulletin on Myspace.  The kind of people that repost this are the exact kind of people who buy into Theism.  That people are so f---ing stupid really gets me worked up:

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have felt for sometime now that Obama is the
one person that 'Frightens Me'.

I believe the Bible has warned us that 'A man will come from the East that will
be charismatic in nature and have proposed solutions for all our
problems and his rhetoric will attract will many supporters!'

When will our pathetic Nation quit turning their back on God and understand that this man is 'A Muslim'....
First, Last and always....and we are AT WAR with the Muslim Nation, whether our bleeding-heart, secular, Liberal friends believe it or not.

This man fits every description from the Bible of the 'Anti-Christ'! I'm just glad to know that there are others that are frightened by this man!

Who is Barack Obama?

Very interesting and something that should be considered in your choice.

If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United States. better heed this and pray about it and share it.

Snopes. com ..' confirms this is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita , Kansas. Obama'sparents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya.His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim.

He is quick to point out that,
'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school. Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after
the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public
office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United
Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

ALSO,
keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy
Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite
the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag.

While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

Do you want someone like this as your PRESIDENT?

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's
expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the
United States, one of their own!

Please pass this on to everyone
you know!! Would you want this Muslim as your President??????

Max Wilder
atheist
Max Wilder's picture
User is offlineOffline
Many lies

Yup, it's a constant surprise that people intelligent enough to get onto the internet are still dumb enough to buy this bullshit.

On the other hand, Obama is a faithful Christian. He either believes the fairy tales, or is a convincing liar. While that is very sad, he's the best candidate we've got.

BTW, I hope you replied to that bulletin with your own bulleting detailing the lies in it.

-----
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.
- Douglas Adams, Salmon of Doubt

HeyZeusCreaseToe
Superfan
HeyZeusCreaseToe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Indeed

Would you expect anything less from the ones who are ruining America, this is how they win. They tell the Orwellian Big Lie and use fear as an emotional plea to follow whatever agenda they are currently pursuing.  It works, if it didn't they wouldn't waste as much time crafting up pure bullshit like this. You have your vote and your voice to help combat the nonsense.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
I got this in the form of

I got this in the form of one of those damned viral emails sent all over. I failed, again, to make new freinds that day when I hit "reply all" and pointed out exactly what the email was supposed to be doing and shame on anyone participating in sending that shite all over. I received a few very hostile replies :P 

Respectfully,
Lenny

"The righteous rise, With burning eyes, Of hatred and ill-will
Madmen fed on fear and lies, To beat and burn and kill"
Witch Hunt from the album Moving Pictures. Neal Pert, Rush

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
They said it's confirmed by

They said it's confirmed by snopes. Obviously they either never looked or are lying. Snopes.com lists this as "False."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Zymotic
Superfan
Zymotic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe they meant that

Maybe they meant that Snopes.com confirmed that it was bullshit. =D

On a related note, people who claim that Barack is a radical muslim are also the ones in an uproar about the controversial remarks his CHRISTIAN PASTOR made.

My Brand New Blog - Jesu Ad Nauseum.
God of the Gaps: As knowledge approaches infinity, God approaches zero. It's introductory calculus.

geirj
geirj's picture
User is offlineOffline
It makes me sad when people

It makes me sad when people choose to be developmentally disabled.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
systemnate wrote:Please pass

systemnate wrote:

Please pass this on to everyone
you know!! Would you want this Muslim as your President??????

As long as they're moderate and don't decide to cut peoples hands off for theft, I don't see how it'd be that much different from a christian president. They both believe in the god of abraham after all.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.