A Pimp's Prayer

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
A Pimp's Prayer

You know how you see that crapola all over the place like "A fireman's prayer", "a teacher's prayer", etc? Well I was bored and googling all kinds of shizznit and I found this. I almost pissed myself laughing:

"Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this beyotch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Matt- that is funny! My

Matt- that is funny! My husband always kids around about being a pimp....that and being true ninja!

Check this out:

http://ninjustice.blogspot.com/2006/02/ninjas-prayer.html

A snipit of the "ninjas prayer"

IN THE MORNING:

Dear god. Thank you for this beautiful morning.
May my sword be swift.
May my shurikens be accurate.
May my steps be silent.
May my kicks be painful.
May I be punctual.
If I say I’m gonna kill somebody by 3 o’clock,
Let him be dead at 3. Not 3:15, not 2:50.
At 3.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I truly am a pimp:   

I truly am a pimp:

Slimm
Superfan
Slimm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Matt those pics are

Matt those pics are too tight! How did you make them, and also is that Pimp Cup in the last pic a real one of yours?

Slimm,

Quote:
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called Insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion." - Robert M. Pirsig,

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Someone else made those pics

Someone else made those pics for me. The pimp cup is real - you can sort of tell it has my screen name on it. I got it at  http://www.icedoutgear.com

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Corporeal
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:You know

MattShizzle wrote:

You know how you see that crapola all over the place like "A fireman's prayer", "a teacher's prayer", etc? Well I was bored and googling all kinds of shizznit and I found this. I almost pissed myself laughing:

"Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this beyotch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a ho's place. Amen."

Gotta love Boondocks.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ppc2dVG4joQ

HeyZeusCreaseToe
Superfan
HeyZeusCreaseToe's picture
User is offlineOffline
HA!

That reminds me of the movie I'm Gonna Get You Sucka. I can't remember if it was like a poetry reading or just a pimp creed, but here it is. Not very PC, but funny if you like old school Wayans.

Flyguy:

The name of this piece is called, my bitch better have my money.

Through rain, sleet, or snow, my ho better have my money.

Not half, not some, but all my cash. Because if she don't, I'll put my foot dead in her ass.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
HeyZeusCreaseToe wrote:That

HeyZeusCreaseToe wrote:

That reminds me of the movie I'm Gonna Get You Sucka. I can't remember if it was like a poetry reading or just a pimp creed, but here it is. Not very PC, but funny if you like old school Wayans.

Flyguy:

The name of this piece is called, my bitch better have my money.

Through rain, sleet, or snow, my ho better have my money.

Not half, not some, but all my cash. Because if she don't, I'll put my foot dead in her ass.

It was at a point where they were reminiscing about Flyguy winning the "Pimp of the Year" contest back in the '70s. The poem was his part of the talent competition.

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
I watch the Boondocks rather

I watch the Boondocks rather frequently, since I live in the middle of nowhere, in an incredibly predominantly white county, and I desperately miss black people.

HeyZeusCreaseToe
Superfan
HeyZeusCreaseToe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pimp of the Year

Ah Yes! How could I forget the pimp of the year talent competition. Crazy enough that is an actual contest for pimp of the year as seen in the 1999 documentary "Pimps Up, Ho's Down"

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Here's my pimp ring,

Here's my pimp ring, beyotch!

and speaking of pimp of the year....

And combining the pimp discussion with an opportunity to offend Christians:

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Bumping this because I

Bumping this because I mentioned it in another thread.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Isn't Jesus' love just like

Isn't Jesus' love just like a pimps:

"I luv baby, I die for you baby. But you gots to gimme everathang."

"If you don't, I'm gonna hafta bitchslap ju wid Hell. U candt lib widout me suga."

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

John Green (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Nice But...

It looks like your missing grillz, bracelets and a nice phat hip hop watch. My spot is King Ice.

Peace.

johngreen41
User is offlineOffline
Nice But...

You might need some grillz. I go to http://www.kingice.com. Peace.

Wonko
Wonko's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:You know

MattShizzle wrote:

You know how you see that crapola all over the place like "A fireman's prayer", "a teacher's prayer", etc? 

Yes, Grade A, as in A-1, putrid brown sauce crap.

I've been surrounded at my work by the firefighter's prayer every third day for the last 16 years.

Bleeccccchhhhh