RRS's Favorite Atheist Hiphop Artist - Syqnys!

RationalRespons...
RationalResponseSquad's picture
User is offlineOffline
RRS's Favorite Atheist Hiphop Artist - Syqnys!

Oh yeah! Watch, rate, and favourite!

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Wow, he's getting even

Wow, he's getting even better.  I can't wait to get the new album.

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
I despise rap.I'm the first

I despise rap.I'm the first person to put it down. But damn,call me a theist if I didn't enjoy Greydon when I heard him.Atheism-makes even rap good.

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalResponseSquad

RationalResponseSquad wrote:

(edited and promoted to front page by admin, originally created by natural)

Thanks for the credit. Smiling I was looking for the topic in my account tracker and couldn't find it. I was going to add this link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnM_J81A9_M

It's another new song called Judge Me. Check it out people, rate it and favourite it. Maybe the mods can edit the post, or make a new post, or whatever.

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

skywolf
skywolf's picture
User is offlineOffline
the same here

Loc wrote:

I despise rap.I'm the first person to put it down. But damn,call me a theist if I didn't enjoy Greydon when I heard him.Atheism-makes even rap good.

is lamb of god an atheist band too?

1. Walk With Me In Hell

Pray for blood,
Pray for the cleansing,
Pray for the flood,
Pray for the end of this nightmare.
This lie of a life can as quickly as it came dissolve.
We seek only reprieve and welcome the darkness.
The myth of a meaning so lost and forgotten (forgotten).

Take hold of my hand,
For you are no longer alone.
Walk with me in hell.

Pray for solace,
Pray for resolve,
Pray for a savior,
Pray for deliverance, some kind of purpose.
A glimpse of a light in this void of existence.

Now witness the end of an age.
Hope dies in hands of believers.
Who seek the truth in the liar's eye.

Take hold of my hand,
Walk with me in hell.

Walk with me in hell [x5]

Take hold of my hand,
Walk with me in hell [x3]
You're never alone [x5]
Walk with me in hell.

god forbid is good too

10. Crucify Your Beliefs

I must seek shelter for my sins
Leave the world behind
I must go to extremities
The death extremities
Believe in my way because I’m pure
Your ultimate is your ultimate sin
Believe in a new way to separate
Your ultimate sacrifice is your ultimate sin
I must bring myself to hell
To know what heaven is
I must go to extremities
The death extremities
Believe in my way because I’m pure
Your ultimate is your ultimate sin
Believe in a new way to separate
Your ultimate sacrifice is your ultimate sin
Crucify your beliefs and make contribution
Crucify your beliefs for the sake of redemption
Crucify your beliefs for the great contradiction
Crucify your beliefs and save your own skin
A bullet and bible is all you need
In God We Trust... On Earth We Die
This is your fate; slave on the line
Crucify your belies for the great contradiction
Crucify your beliefs and save your own skin

gotta love that ppl are goin to these bands how atheist is ozzy?

he is always werin crosses

John Adams, 2nd President of the United States The Government of the United States is in no sense founded on the Christian religion.

Benjamin Franklin Lighthouses are more helpful then churches.

mohammed is mr poopy pants allah is a cootie queen and islam is a lint licker
http://seekerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/_blogger_5932_1957_1600_religion_of_peace_1-1.jpg

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love that Lamb of God

I love that Lamb of God song..christian music wishes it was that good

Jello
User is offlineOffline
I'm a musichead and I can't

I'm a musichead and I can't stand it when people say they hate an entire genre of music.  90 percent of all music is crap. 7 % is averadge,  2.5% is good, and 0.5% is brilliant. This applies to all genres.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.

threerandot
threerandot's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hip Hop

Although I am  behind the message, I just can't take Rap music. It is just far too limited and repetitive. I can't even get to the end of the song. With all due respect, perhaps the RRS could get someone to perform songs that are set to Rock n' Roll? Or even heavy metal. There is no need to stop adding your rap music. I understand that many enjoy Rap, but some people like myself don't. I hope you will understand that my comment is not meant as an insult to the RRS. I hold Kelly, Brian, Rook and the other members in high esteem and will always support the RRS and its cause. Stay rational!

Quote:
Trillian: We picked them up while we were in Infinite Improbability Drive
Zaphod: But that's Incredible!

Trillian: No... just very, very improbable!
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
threerandot wrote:Although I

threerandot wrote:

Although I am  behind the message, I just can't take Rap music. It is just far too limited and repetitive. I can't even get to the end of the song. With all due respect, perhaps the RRS could get someone to perform songs that are set to Rock n' Roll? Or even heavy metal. There is no need to stop adding your rap music. I understand that many enjoy Rap, but some people like myself don't. I hope you will understand that my comment is not meant as an insult to the RRS. I hold Kelly, Brian, Rook and the other members in high esteem and will always support the RRS and its cause. Stay rational!

perhaps you'd like amanda bloom

http://www.myspace.com/themusicofamandabloom

Shaitian
User is offlineOffline
I never have really cared

I never have really cared for rap but in this last year it have been growing on me. Those were the best so far. Hope to see some more soon.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:perhaps you'd like

Quote:

perhaps you'd like amanda bloom

http://www.myspace.com/themusicofamandabloom

I haven't heard from her in ages.  She's really talented.  Her music gets a little Tori Amos/Alanis Morissette for me at times, but when she hits, she really nails it. 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Nikolaj
Superfan
Nikolaj's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jello wrote: I'm a musichead

Jello wrote:
I'm a musichead and I can't stand it when people say they hate an entire genre of music.  90 percent of all music is crap. 7 % is averadge,  2.5% is good, and 0.5% is brilliant. This applies to all genres.

I second that. And third it for that matter. Those could have been my exact words. Never denegrate music by genre, just acknowledge that alot of all types of music are uninspiring, but the bits that aren't come from all genres. That's just how it is. I garantee you, if I hang out with person X for a while, and get to know his tastes in music, I can find him a track from the genre he despises the most that will become his new favorite song for a while.

Openmindedness is important, as I'm sure we can all agree here, but for my money, nowhere is it more important than with music.

Well I was born an original sinner
I was spawned from original sin
And if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money piled up to my chin

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:7 % is averageThink

Quote:

7 % is average

Think carefully about this statement.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hip Hop/Rap

Personally I love KoS from Canada, as well as Swollen members (one of only 3 hip hop groups ever to join the Rock Steady Crew), Rascalz, Kardinal Offishal (love his song belly dancer and Everyday Rudebwoy), Choclair, Jully Black, and from the old school The Dream Warriors and Maestro Fresh Wes. there is a difference in the style more because of the influence of caribbean music, unlike the american which is more african decent influence. Personally I listen to it all, Country, Hip hop, metal, rock, R&B, Latin, tango, classical, ska, punk, reggea, dancehall, etc, etc, etc.

Jello
User is offlineOffline
Deluded God, I thought

Deluded God, I thought carefully about it, and I realised that all music is subjective, etc etc aaaand etc. So everything I said is true to me. Oh, and by average I' meant "sort of good/okay/naaah/grade: C-". I used the word colloquialy. I can see how someone applying the formal definition of the word would say something like "huh?" It never occurred to me that there might be people out there who don't use that word to describe things that aren't awesome, good or crap, but are in the middle.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Deluded God, I thought

Quote:
Deluded God, I thought carefully about it, and I realised that all music is subjective, etc etc aaaand etc. So everything I said is true to me. Oh, and by average I' meant "sort of good/okay/naaah/grade: C-". I used the word colloquialy. I can see how someone applying the formal definition of the word would say something like "huh?" It never occurred to me that there might be people out there who don't use that word to describe things that aren't awesome, good or crap, but are in the middle.

I admit, I had to wipe the tears from my eyes before responding to this conversation.  I nearly hurt myself laughing. 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

Books about atheism

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit

Hambydammit wrote:

Quote:

I admit, I had to wipe the tears from my eyes before responding to this conversation.  I nearly hurt myself laughing. 

It was immediately obvious to me that by "average" he meant "so-so" in his opinion. 

Then again, I believe in God, so what could I possibly know? 

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh, me too.  (I think DG

Oh, me too.  (I think DG was making a joke.  It's hard to tell sometimes because his humor is quite dry.  Arid, even.)

Books about atheism

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
He's definitely the master

He's definitely the master of deadpan. 

syqnys
syqnys's picture
User is offlineOffline
New RRS video coming!!!!