Richard Dawkins Funeral Service [Trollville]

Preaching Your ...
Theist
Preaching Your Funeral's picture
User is offlineOffline
Richard Dawkins Funeral Service [Trollville]

Richard Dawkins memorial service will be held on Friday Febuary 1, 2008. Pilgrim Baptist Church will be officating the funeral service.

Richard Dawkins has proven to be one of the most wicked human beings to ever walk the earth.

Preachingyourfuneral.com plans to have a funeral service for Mr. Dawkins On Friday.

Any requests for an interview should be sent to [email protected]

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Evil by nature and

Quote:

Evil by nature and in practice:

And so we return to exactly the same problem...

This is petito principii, you are defining each of these in turn not as antonyms by virtue of how they are normally employed, but rather to mark solely on virtue of whether or not somebody adopts what you believe pertaining to certain metaphysical assertions...and then using that as a premise to assert that anyone who rejects what you believe is evil. This is patent nonsense. It is akin to saying

P1: Only what I believe is good (iff x=>G)

P2: Therefore, those who disagree with me are not good (~x=>~G)

P3: Therefore, only what I believe (x) can be Good (G)

C: THerefore, iff x=>G

But of course, I am speaking in a language alien to these people...logic. For all that my interlocutor may have understood what I wrote above, I might as well have asked the same question in Mandarin Chinese, and so I will: Ni de yuenyin you zhe ge xinyang shi shen me?

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

daretoknow
Superfan
daretoknow's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Preaching Your Funeral wrote:

your funeral would be a waste of our time

Your life is a waste of your time. 

Thats cute.

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: your funeral would

Quote:

your funeral would be a waste of our time 

This is a substantial compliment. 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: we are using him

Quote:

we are using him and many others to come as an example to what will happen if people continue to reject Jesus the Christ

You are no doubt a fascinating specimen of what the religious mind virus can wrought on the tabula rasa. It would be most beneficial to anthropologists if they could lock you up and examine you. 

Quote:

that is why we are doing what we are doing

If you wish to convince Richard Dawkins of the truth value of your propositions, then I can assure you that holding a mock funeral for him to symbolize his potential burning in hell...will, far from convincing him that you are correct, will instead convince him (and me) that you have a proud assortment of extra chromosomes by virtue of several generations of inbreedin. So I have a batter suggestion. Put together a rational thesis to bolster your claims, particularly your metaphysical and postmortem claims, that he might take you seriously. 

Otherwise, sane individuals everywhere shall reocgnize you as the desperate, pathetic individual who most certainly does not deserve the liberty to pass on his mangled genetic material. 

-Me

Books about atheism

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Yeah! It's in Trollville!

Yeah! It's in Trollville! No pretenses left.

That's a dapper hat you're wearing, PYF.

Photobucket

totus_tuus
Theist
totus_tuus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

the pope wont save you, the catholic church wont save you.

Correct.  But Jesus Christ will.  I would never presume to pass judgement on another man's soul, however.  Nor would I attempt to limit the depths of God's mercy.  

"With its enduring appeal to the search for truth, philosophy has the great responsibility of forming thought and culture; and now it must strive resolutely to recover its original vocation." Pope John Paul II

AmericanIdle
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

darth_josh wrote:
darth_josh wrote:

Quote:
lol, are you really that clueless, the site clearly says it is not a death threat, we are going to simply make a statement using his wicked life.

Matthew

7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

these verses are refering to fellow believers, and it says so:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Richard Dawkins is not a fellow believer and certianly not a brother

So all men are not your brothers?

no all men are not my brothers, only those who are the children of God 

And in this statement you show exactly how humans learn to exclude one another leading to hate, bigotry, violence and the "evil" you spoke of earlier.

Richard Dawkins sees the awful dangers that religion can pose to our planet and the sheer delusion of so many of its adherents.

Thanks for proving him right.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
totus_tuus

totus_tuus wrote:

Correct. But Jesus Christ will. I would never presume to pass judgement on another man's soul, however. Nor would I attempt to limit the depths of God's mercy.

"depths" How fitting. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

if you have any scripture to show the pope or the catholic church can save you. Ill listen, not trying to be an a-hole... and as far as dawkins memorial service, we are using him and many others to come as an example to what will happen if people continue to reject Jesus the Christ. do we want to see dawkins burn in hell, ofcourse not, that is why we are doing what we are doing 

At what point did I say I could back up the claim that Pope Hitler-Jugend or the Catholic Church can save my soul? At what point did I even MAKE that claim? You were using the reverse of that against totus_tuus when he said that he's offended by you, basicly saying to him that Catholicsm is wrong, but your particular sect of Christianity just so happens to be the "correct" choice.

I do somewaht agree with you on one point, though - the idea that trust in the Pope and the Catholic Church is not gonna get me into heaven. But I agree with this claim for a very different reason than you. You think that Catholics are gonna burn in hell forever simply because they don't practice the "correct" religion; I think that Catholics are gonna be denied entry into heaven by default. How can you go to heaven (or hell for that matter) when those places do not exist?

And one more thing:

wick·ed <script>play_w("W0146300" )</script> (wkd)adj. wick·ed·er, wick·ed·est 1. Evil by nature and in practice:

You [b][i][size=36][font=Times New Roman][color=red]FAIL[/color][/font][/size][/i][/b] at HTML

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Correct. But Ted Nugent will. I would never presume to pass judgement on another man's soul, however. Nor would I attempt to limit the depths of Ted's mercy.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote: Heath

darth_josh wrote:

Heath Ledger left behind a wife and a daughter.

You, my friendly christtard, are the sinner!

Exodus

22:22  Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.
22:23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;
22:24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

They changed that rule when god came down to Earth as himself to sacrifice himself to himself so that others could escape the evil vengeful wrath of himself.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

where is sapient?

I was busy planning your funeral.  It's 10 posts from now.

Quote:
We want to discuss Dawkins mock funeral on his show

I could book you for next week, but you'll be dead by then.  Instead I was planning on holding your funeral and inviting your family, they told me they couldn't wait.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
No thanks, I just can't

No thanks,

I just can't take the followers of a child-molesting God seriously when they talk about standards of wickedness. 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Is this PYF site a parody?

Is this PYF site a parody? If not... let's just say the stupidity of certain Christians continues to amaze me.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Richard Dawkins memorial service will be held on Friday Febuary 1, 2008. Pilgrim Baptist Church will be officating the funeral service.

Richard Dawkins has proven to be one of the most wicked human beings to ever walk the earth.

Preachingyourfuneral.com plans to have a funeral service for Mr. Dawkins On Friday.

Any requests for an interview should be sent to [email protected]

I will personally pay for you, or any member of your organization, to have a vasectomy or hysterectomy.  

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."

Family_Guy
Family_Guy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just a heads' up, guys. 

Just a heads' up, guys.  The Pilgrim Baptist Church was the name of the church on righteousresponders.com when it sent you to a mirror site called "kingofterrors.com".

I'm not sure if this is the same guy, but if it's the dipshit who was running Righteous Responders, we can all understand why the OP is a complete waste of perfectly good genetic material.

-FG 

"Like Fingerpainting 101, gimme no credit for having class; one thumb on the pulse of the nation, one thumb in your girlfriend's ass; written on, written off, some calling me a joke, I don't think that I'm a sellout but I do enjoy Coke."

-BHG

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Little Roller Up First wrote:

"MY CHURCH IS THE ONEE TRUE CHURCH YOURS IS TEH EVIL MY PREACHER SAYS SO!!!!1!!1!one!"

Really, this is just a bold assertion on your part. You're being an asshole after being on this site for barely an hour and a half, and that's not including announcing a funeral for someone who's still alive.

if you have any scripture to show the pope or the catholic church can save you. Ill listen, not trying to be an a-hole... and as far as dawkins memorial service, we are using him and many others to come as an example to what will happen if people continue to reject Jesus the Christ. do we want to see dawkins burn in hell, ofcourse not, that is why we are doing what we are doing 

Well, you're making quite a splash with your Phelps Lite funeral nonsense.  Do you sleep with your sons,  er, I mean daughters as well?

Anyhoo, you said you don't have a religion yet you make more than a few references to the pope and to the Catholic Church.  What gives with that? 

You'va also gone on to show that wonderful Christian love you people spout about all the time.  'We love our brothers'  but only if they're Christian.  Everyone else isn't human.  They're wicked.  They're BAAAAAAD.  But we don't pass judgement.

Pthhhp.  You're the same as the Muslims with their so called peaceful religion too.

If god takes life he's an indian giver

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane

pariahjane wrote:

"MY CHURCH IS THE ONEE TRUE CHURCH YOURS IS TEH EVIL MY PREACHER SAYS SO!!!!1!!1!one!"

Really, this is just a bold assertion on your part. You're being an asshole after being on this site for barely an hour and a half, and that's not including announcing a funeral for someone who's still alive.

Well, you're making quite a splash with your Phelps Lite funeral nonsense. Do you sleep with your sons, er, I mean daughters as well?

Anyhoo, you said you don't have a religion yet you make more than a few references to the pope and to the Catholic Church. What gives with that?

You'va also gone on to show that wonderful Christian love you people spout about all the time. 'We love our brothers' but only if they're Christian. Everyone else isn't human. They're wicked. They're BAAAAAAD. But we don't pass judgement.

Pthhhp. You're the same as the Muslims with their so called peaceful religion too.

the road to eternal life is narrow and few find it, the road that leads to destruction is wide and many travel it.

the pope is as wicked as Richard Dawkins, all you have to do is read the bible, oh wait you are all spiritually blind.

Jesus is the only way to eternal life, and those who reject him will not escape the wrath to come, and believe me it is coming. 

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:

Sapient wrote:

where is sapient?

I was busy planning your funeral. It's 10 posts from now.

Quote:

I could book you for next week, but you'll be dead by then. Instead I was planning on holding your funeral and inviting your family, they told me they couldn't wait.

Mr Sapient, or is it  { Removed Personal Information -- Tarpan} Smiling I pray you get right with God, listen to your mom!

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Well,

pariahjane wrote:
Well, you're making quite a splash with your Phelps Lite funeral nonsense. Do you sleep with your sons, er, I mean daughters as well?

Anyhoo, you said you don't have a religion yet you make more than a few references to the pope and to the Catholic Church. What gives with that?

You'va also gone on to show that wonderful Christian love you people spout about all the time. 'We love our brothers' but only if they're Christian. Everyone else isn't human. They're wicked. They're BAAAAAAD. But we don't pass judgement.

Pthhhp. You're the same as the Muslims with their so called peaceful religion too.

pyf wrote:
the road to eternal life is narrow and few find it, the road that leads to destruction is wide and many travel it.

the pope is as wicked as Richard Dawkins, all you have to do is read the bible, oh wait you are all spiritually blind.

I'd rather be spiritually blind then logically incoherent.

Why is the pope wicked?  I mean, man you are one seriously judgmental religious dude.  You're hating on everyone, including other Christians. 

pyf wrote:
Jesus is the only way to eternal life, and those who reject him will not escape the wrath to come, and believe me it is coming. 

Oh?  Can you tell me the date and time?  I'll need to mark my calendar.  I have this hot new dress I can't wait to wear.  I've just been waiting for the special day...

If god takes life he's an indian giver

Dematrah
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

He will destroy them with flaming fire

Redundancy, anyone?

Also one of the most retarded OP's I've ever seen.

Mutual Glomp (my art gallery, currently being updated) | DevArt | Dead Like Us | Nothing Special comic

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

pariahjane wrote:

I wanted to put you down again, but your greatest hope in life is a posthumous vengeance. How can I top that?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

pariahjane wrote:

I love how many theists think no one else has read scripture.

You still haven't told me how following your child-molesting God (If you buy the story at all - Mary gave her consent to the angel who came to her, not Yahweh.)and his bastard son makes you a judge of wickedness.  

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

magilum
User is offlineOffline
This is a surprisingly

This is a surprisingly entertaining thread to me. Maybe because it's so easy. I don't have to lift a finger to have the moral or intellectual high ground in this discussion; only invite the comparison. That being said, I have to say I find the whole Baptist preacher thing mind-bendingly weird and tragically hilarious. It astonishes me to no end that there are still corners of my country where these parochial dictators can find not only an outlet, but a willing audience, for their inane rambling. It's like having your town divided amongst allegiance to certain LiveJournals, or something just as stupid.

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Family_Guy wrote: Just a

Family_Guy wrote:

Just a heads' up, guys. The Pilgrim Baptist Church was the name of the church on righteousresponders.com when it sent you to a mirror site called "kingofterrors.com".

I'm not sure if this is the same guy, but if it's the dipshit who was running Righteous Responders, we can all understand why the OP is a complete waste of perfectly good genetic material.

-FG

I was trying to place them. THAT's where I've seen them. Are these the same guys that booted me 20 times or so out of their stickam room last year for asking a question. Mike, wasn't it? He sure packed on some pounds. If the dude didn't have the hat on then I might have picked him out earlier.

Wow. We really sent them over the edge. lol.

Tell you what, PYF. I'm willing to bet that we can sit down at the Waffle House and work this out in a rational manner. How about a Saturday daytime soon? 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
It troubles me greatly that

It troubles me greatly that PYF is allowed outside, most certainly it is immensely disturbing to contemplate that he/it is allowed to breed. Indeed, his very existence should and could be considered an intellectual emergency. PYF, if you would be so kind as to take the noxious stain you leave on the human species, by which I mean your own person, elsewhere perhaps to a place where your intellectual cowardice is to be commended, but not here.

-Me

Books about atheism

Roisin Dubh
Roisin Dubh's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote: It

deludedgod wrote:
It troubles me greatly that PYF is allowed outside, most certainly it is immensely disturbing to contemplate that he/it is allowed to breed.

I'm trying to put a stop to that, but he hasnt responded to my offer yet. 

"The powerful have always created false images of the weak."

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just out of

Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Just out of curiosity, can the OP refute any of the arguments presented by Richard Dawkins?

-Me

Books about atheism

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote:

deludedgod wrote:
Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Just out of curiosity, can the OP refute any of the arguments presented by Richard Dawkins?

Methinks that is why they wish his death. 

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote:

deludedgod wrote:
Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Just out of curiosity, can the OP refute any of the arguments presented by Richard Dawkins?

Or more to the point can the OP understand any of them? Has the OP even read any of them?  And by that I mean actually picked up any of his books and read them, or watched any documentaries he's been the host of.  I don't just mean arguments the OP has heard of second hand through others.

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Sapient wrote:

where is sapient?

I was busy planning your funeral. It's 10 posts from now.

Quote:

I could book you for next week, but you'll be dead by then. Instead I was planning on holding your funeral and inviting your family, they told me they couldn't wait.

Mr Sapient, or is it  { Removed Personal Information -- Tarpan} Smiling I pray you get right with God, listen to your mom!

Is this Steve Buchanan himself?  I saw you in your Dawkins funeral video.

You're seriously trying to post my real last name on my site?  Do you have any idea on the private letters I have from people about you which I have permission to make public but decided not to publicly make you look stupid? 

Aren't you the asshole who isn't a Christian, yet you're terrorizing them with a Christian message?  Is the dipshit in your videos even a real pastor?  He comes across like an inbred moron, is he your convicted felon uncle or brother or something? 

What is the deal with your operation?  When do the donation requests go up?  In two weeks once you've got all of the atheist sites posting shit about you that you dont even believe? 

Fraud games are bad, fraud games involving religion are for the low of the low.  I believe you, Steve Buchanan to be one of the most disgusting humans on this planet.  You're a disgusting despicable human, asshole.

Steve Buchanan bullshit

I have emails too!!!  Shall I dig them up?  GET OFF THE INTERNET FOREVER.

Family_Guy
Family_Guy's picture
User is offlineOffline
All I can say is "Huzzah"

All I can say is "Huzzah" for having a near-photographic memory.

RickRebel
RickRebel's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your... wrote:

Preaching Your... wrote:
the road to eternal life is narrow and few find it

You're right. I used to deliver for Dominos and I hated delivering on that road. It was so fucking hard to find, and if you met another car you had to back up.

Frosty's coming back someday. Will you be ready?

FreeThoughtMake...
Superfan
FreeThoughtMakesMeTingle's picture
User is offlineOffline
AND so is lying or making

AND so is lying or making fun that someone has died and they're going to be having a funeral when they aren't dead is pretty damn wicked to ..... asshat.

Quote:
Religion at BEST - is like a lift in your shoe. If you need it for a while, and it makes you walk straight and feel better - fine. But you don't need it forever, or you can become permanently disabled.

---George Carlin---

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  Quote from Preaching

Quote from Preaching Your ... "Anyone who denies God is wicked! "

--- NO, just sadly ignorante,  

I don't deny god , I AM GOD , 100% , "and the Bible told me so" if you read between the lines ....

, of course the "Gnostics" did a better job but it threatend the Job security of the church powerful so the truth was hidden ....

,  "The Gnostic Gospels" http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/story/pagels.html

"Orthodox Jews and Christians insist that a chasm separates humanity from Its creator: God is wholly other. But some of the gnostics who wrote these gospels contradict this: self-knowledge is knowledge of God; the self and the divine are identical." ~~~

i am jesus/buddha/god as you , sorry it's true ,

Please Google, "we are condemnened to be free"

snafu
atheist
snafu's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wicked:   playfully

Wicked:   playfully micheivious, excellent or wonderful.   Seems about right for Dawkins

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Killing Dawkins

Killing Dawkins message is exactly like killing Christ; it's a Pauline christian thing. Hell making devils these xains are.

Jesus lives, his name is Dawkins !

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Kind of funny how that

Kind of funny how that cybersquatting fraud Steve Buchanan disappeared immediately after being exposed.

Way to go Steve.  Loser. 

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Steve Stephen Buchanan

Steve Stephen Buchanan never had the balls to address the charges against him, he is however holding my funeral this week.

LOOOOOSSSEEEERRRRRR 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
What a

What a dillhole/asshat/twatwaffle.

Maybe we should have one for him and point out what a dumbass he is during it and that the world smells a bit better with him not in it.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Kind of

Sapient wrote:

Kind of funny how that cybersquatting fraud Steve Buchanan disappeared immediately after being exposed.

Way to go Steve. Loser.

sapient, that was just too hilarious.

my shiny metal ass solutes you. 

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

where exactly do you see the threat?

When someone tells me that I will burn for my sins, I consider that a threat.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:When someone tells me

Quote:

I see no difference between the Christian concept of "Believe/Do X or you will be tortured forever post-mortem" and the Nazi ideological concepts of Ballistexistenzen {"people who are a waste of space"} and Lebensunswertes leben {"Life unworthy of life"} Take note that this does not constitute a Godwin violation because the comparison is justifiably legitimate, as opposed to a non sequitur.

-Me

Books about atheism

brights
Silver Member
User is offlineOffline
Richard Dawkins Funeral Service [trollville]

zarathustra wrote:

Yes, Richard Dawkins is wicked smart.

And he's not dead.

And there is no god.

And you're a prick.

you are spiritually dead, and foolish

Can you describe what your definition of what a spirit is?

If you  are christian then you know you are not permitted to call another person a fool.   It's somewhere in the bible.

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod wrote:Quote:When

deludedgod wrote:

Quote:

I see no difference between the Christian concept of "Believe/Do X or you will be tortured forever post-mortem" and the Nazi ideological concepts of Ballistexistenzen {"people who are a waste of space"} and Lebensunswertes leben {"Life unworthy of life"} Take note that this does not constitute a Godwin violation because the comparison is justifiably legitimate, as opposed to a non sequitur.

Thank you, Deluded God. There is no difference, except that one is spiritually sugar-coated.

As for you, Preaching Your Funeral, may I advise you in your interests and the interests of everyone here, atheist and theist alike, NOT TO MAKE DEATH THREATS by announcing a funeral service for a man who is still alive. By doing this you imply that said living person deserves to be dead. This is irrational and unacceptable. You accuse us for stooping low, but have any in the RRS EVER made a death threat?

The answer, you will find, is "No."

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

Rocas511
Scientist
Rocas511's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone who trolls a blog

Anyone who trolls a blog just to stir up trouble is an asshole!

Rocas511
Scientist
Rocas511's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone who trolls a blog

{MOD EDIT: DOUBLE POST}

Josh Clarke
Superfan
Josh Clarke's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dude

Have you even taken the time to read ANY of Dawkins books? Have you listened to ANY of his lectures? The man is a genius. I personally own ALL of his books, and I am in the process of reading them. Please stop and open some books (even your bible) before you come here to disrespect a man of his intelligence so ignorantly. When he actually does die it is going to be a huge loss for the world. When you die, not that many people will care, and you will have left no mark on the human race other than a skid mark on our metaphorical underwear, actually, cancel that last thought. You're not important enough to be a skid mark. Some great skid marks will be the people who were actually influential to your cause, you're just a pawn.

We pop theist like Orville Redenbacher!

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
PYF probably reads on an

PYF probably reads on an elementary level.  That aside, he probably refuses to read anything more intelligent than People or US magazines because he has faith in the truth of the bibble.  If he reads anything else he might get confused.  I know a couple of fundies and they are both like that.  The bibble is the only truth they need to know, they know they bibble is true because god tells them so right there in the bibble and they have faith!

I agree with you on Dawkins, love his writing and can't wait for his next one.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150