Richard Dawkins Funeral Service [Trollville]

Preaching Your ...
Theist
Preaching Your Funeral's picture
User is offlineOffline
Richard Dawkins Funeral Service [Trollville]

Richard Dawkins memorial service will be held on Friday Febuary 1, 2008. Pilgrim Baptist Church will be officating the funeral service.

Richard Dawkins has proven to be one of the most wicked human beings to ever walk the earth.

Preachingyourfuneral.com plans to have a funeral service for Mr. Dawkins On Friday.

Any requests for an interview should be sent to [email protected]

Omnibus
User is offlineOffline
Your entire post is an

Your entire post is an egregious waste of bandwidth.

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Er...how do I put

Er...how do I put this...

Richard Dawkins is not dead. Normally, by virtue of definition, one holds a funeral service for a person post mortem. Doing anything else is...unusual. 

Quote:

Richard Dawkins has proven to be one of the most wicked human beings to ever walk the earth.

What precisely do you mean by "wicked", and if you can articulate the definition you have in mind, what precisely makes that statement anything more than empty rhetoric?

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Anyone who denies God is

Anyone who denies God is wicked!

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Christianity, ladies and

Christianity, ladies and gentlemen.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Preaching Your Funeral wrote:

As in "previously had a wick placed in them"?

I am not a candle!

But you could argue that I'm a firecracker...if you know what I mean...eh? how you doin'?

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Anyone who denies

Quote:

From whence did you derive that statement?

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
and a candle burns, and so

and a candle burns, and so will the wicked before God, He will destroy them with flaming fire

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yes, Richard Dawkins is

Yes, Richard Dawkins is wicked smart.

And he's not dead.  

And there is no god.

And you're a prick.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
wicked, evil, opposite of

wicked, evil, opposite of good, moral, holy

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: and a candle burns,

Quote:

and a candle burns, and so will the wicked before God, He will destroy them with flaming fire

This is simply an assertion without backing.

-Me

Books about atheism

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

From your own website:

Quote:
We do not wish any phyical harm to any individual featured on this website, We are peaceful in our stand for the Gospel and Truth of our Lord Jesus Christ!

And you burnt Heath Ledger in effigy and you're now threatening Dawkins?

You call this peaceful? 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:

Quote:

This is petito principii, you are defining each of these in turn not as antonyms by virtue of how they are normally employed, but rather to mark solely on virtue of whether or not somebody adopts what you believe pertaining to certain metaphysical assertions...and then using that as a premise to assert that anyone who rejects what you believe is evil. This is patent nonsense. It is akin to saying

P1: Only what I believe is good (iff x=>G)

P2: Therefore, those who disagree with me are not good (~x=>~G)

P3: Therefore, only what I believe (x) can be Good (G)

C: THerefore, iff x=>G

-Me

Books about atheism

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
where exactly do you see the

where exactly do you see the threat?

magilum
User is offlineOffline
PYF Mission Statement: 1.

PYF Mission Statement:

1. Making a handful of illiterate yokels feel vindicated by the agreement of other illiterate yokels.

2. Further marginalizing ourselves and causing mainstream Christians to feel a vague, unarticulated shame for sharing any association with us.

3. Obliviously providing atheist organizations an example to point to of the stupidity of religion.

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote: Yes,

zarathustra wrote:

Yes, Richard Dawkins is wicked smart.

And he's not dead.

And there is no god.

And you're a prick.

you are spiritually dead, and foolish

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: where exactly do

Quote:

In normal human discourse, between sane and mentally competent individuals, hence yourself excluded, announcing you are going to hold a funeral for someone implies that they are dead, and announcing that you are going to hold a funeral for someone still alive by a predetermined date...usually implies a death threat.

-Me

Books about atheism

theotherguy
theotherguy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Anyone who denies Vishnu is evil! We must burn the heathen! Our holy book is better than yours! Nanny nanny booboo!

See, I can win theist arguments too. 

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

come have male-on-male sex with me you crazy effigy burning psychopath...then we'll have a hot time in the old town tonight...if you catch my drift.

wink wink  nudge nudge

i love that southern uneducated fucktard way that you deliver your sermons...that lack of public speaking ability...that "i don't know what I'm doing" video production...gets me all hot and bothered...there are few things sexier than that dangerous boy thing...and you got it going ON!...you look dangerous enough to be total mindless murderers...just straight, burn a cross on your lawn sorta sexy.

I bet you beat your wives like good christians don't you? uhn! I love that shit.  Cmere and gimmie a big kiss you sexy beasts.

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is a rather amusing

This is a rather amusing exchange given that our interlocutor could only be described as deranged to the point of being rabid. But I find that rending asunder such vapid idiots is faintly amusing, if not pathetically easy. Now, onto the following matter:

Quote:

you are spiritually dead, and foolish 

Do you have any evidence for this statement, and evidence for the corollary that zarathrustra's statement necessarily implies the accuracy of your condemnation of him?

-Me

Books about atheism

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
deludedgod

deludedgod wrote:

Quote:

In normal human discourse, between sane and mentally competent individuals, hence yourself excluded, announcing you are going to hold a funeral for someone implies that they are dead, and announcing that you are going to hold a funeral for someone still alive by a predetermined date...usually implies a death threat.

lol, are you really that clueless, the site clearly says it is not a death threat, we are going to simply make a statement using his wicked life. 

totus_tuus
Theist
totus_tuus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just a theist wanting to go

Just a theist wanting to go on record as finding "Preaching Your Funeral" appalling.  Thanks.

"With its enduring appeal to the search for truth, philosophy has the great responsibility of forming thought and culture; and now it must strive resolutely to recover its original vocation." Pope John Paul II

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
totus_tuus wrote: Just a

totus_tuus wrote:
Just a theist wanting to go on record as finding "Preaching Your Funeral" appalling. Thanks.

the pope wont save you, the catholic church wont save you.  

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: we are going to

Quote:

we are going to simply make a statement using his wicked life. 

Then precisely what is meant by that you intend to hold a funeral for the man?

Furthermore, if you would be so kind as to address what I pointed out above and clarify by what employed definition you define wicked and hence its antonyms. If you cannot, then precisely what is meant by the statement that he is wicked? Furthermore, as I said before, even if you could make such an articulation, there would be no evidence for your claim, short of just defining "wicked" relative to certain things Richard Dawkins believes, in which case, you would just be begging the question. 

-Me

Books about atheism

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: lol, are you really

Quote:
lol, are you really that clueless, the site clearly says it is not a death threat, we are going to simply make a statement using his wicked life.

Matthew

7:1  Judge not, that ye be not judged.
7:2  For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
7:3  And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Heath Ledger left behind a

Heath Ledger left behind a wife and a daughter.

You, my friendly christtard, are the sinner!

Exodus

22:22  Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.
22:23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;
22:24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

totus_tuus wrote:
Just a theist wanting to go on record as finding "Preaching Your Funeral" appalling. Thanks.

LOL, like I said, even the theists want to marginalize you. That's OK, it only tells you how right you are. How persecuted you are! You choose the most repellent, vile, uninspired way to make sense of your alienation and irrelevance. If there's a just god managing things, there must be something making him mad, for your dumb, god-fearing, cracker ass not to have a better station. There must be some reason all those people argue with each other using all those big words, while you're forced to furrow your brow, and beat the ground, uncomprehending in your blue jumpsuit and red-piped name tag. Why, it must be sin! If only there were any enemy that could be attacked, like atheists, or faggots, or Jews, or liberal judges. Anything but sitting down and reading a book or otherwise having to use that useless lump of flesh you call a brain.

adams_antics
User is offlineOffline
deluded, you amaze me.

deluded, you amaze me. Just because you are right doesn't mean you have to argue with a fencepost.

Atheists are handicapped when it comes to debating with theists. Our handicap is not the disbelief in god, it's logic. You can not beat illogic with logic no matter how hard you try.

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh

darth_josh wrote:

Quote:

Matthew

7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

these verses are refering to fellow believers, and it says so:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Richard Dawkins is not a fellow believer and certianly not a brother 

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
I love darth josh now.  If

I love darth josh now.  If ever I have seen something deserving of "pwnd" it is this thread.  Well quoted my friend, well quoted.

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
where is sapient? We want to

where is sapient? We want to discuss Dawkins mock funeral on his show

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: LOL, like I said,

Quote:

LOL, like I said, even the theists want to marginalize you. That's OK, it only tells you how right you are. How persecuted you are! You choose the most repellent, vile, uninspired way to make sense of your alienation and irrelevance. If there's a just god managing things, there must be something making him mad, for your dumb, god-fearing, cracker ass not to have a better station. There must be some reason all those people argue with each other using all those big words, while you're forced to furrow your brow, and beat the ground, uncomprehending in your blue jumpsuit and red-piped name tag. Why, it must be sin! If only there were any enemy that could be attacked, like atheists, or faggots, or Jews, or liberal judges. Anything but sitting down and reading a book or otherwise having to use that useless lump of flesh you call a brain.

Brutally eloquent, a good choice of words for dealing with an interlocutor who exceeded what I imagined was the human capacity of production of vapid, unctuous nonsense. Well done. 

-Me

Books about atheism

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

darth_josh wrote:

Quote:

Matthew

7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

So all men are not your brothers? 

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

And he has demands!!! Ahahahaha... 

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

darth_josh wrote:

Quote:

Matthew

I agree that he is not black, but aren't you supposed to forgive people? He is not dead yet so he is still very eligible for forgiveness by your god, is he not?  If he seeks forgiveness, you have still sinned.  If I were you, I'd rush to confession just to make sure.  Then come over here and make mad sexy time with me. 

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh

darth_josh wrote:
darth_josh wrote:

Quote:

Matthew

no all men are not my brothers, only those who are the children of God 

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:

Quote:

How cute. Your true motives have been unmasked. You could have at least had the common courtesy to be up front with it, as opposed to being so dreadfully vapid, holier than thou, like a priest on methamphetamines. I would wager that the RRS gets both (a) A great deal more bandwidth and (b)A great deal more interest in general than your lunatic cult, and hence you are making quite a desperate appeal. I am sure that if the RRS wanted to have a radio show discussion with every raving wild-eyed person who sincerely believed that they were actually Jesus Christ, or something along those lines, such people would invariably come before you in order of priority and deserved attention.

Tell me, for how many generations has your family been inbreeding?

-Me

Books about atheism

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

darth_josh wrote:
darth_josh wrote:

Quote:

Matthew

banjoboy

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Why the hell would he want to lend credibility and advertising your fucked up little fantasy world?

I'm just going to make a bold guess here and say that if you were allowed you'd still own slaves, burn crosses, wear a big white hood (if you don't already in private)...am I getting close here? 

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Are they neighbors? Does

Are they neighbors?

Does the second of jesus' commandments not apply?

Matthew
22:39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

You didn't respond to the Exodus verses.

Here they are again since it is a new page:

Exodus

22:22  Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.
22:23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry;
22:24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

Are you suggesting that your god is not the father of all?  Do you even know your own religion?

Bulldog
Superfan
Bulldog's picture
User is offlineOffline
You just described most of

"Wicked, evil, opposite of good, moral, holy" 

You just described most of the fundies I've run across.  People like you are the exact opposite of what xtians are supposed to be.  You aren't related to that Phillips group of inbred hatemongers are you?

By the way, xtians don't have a monopoly on the good and moral part of that statement.  You're not likely to find a whole lot of atheists in prison and more atheist doctors donate their time and talents to helping the poor than religious doctors.

Most atheists I know have more ethics and morals, without your sky daddy in their belief system than any fundy I've ever met.

Get a life and get an education.

"Erecting the 'wall of separation between church and state,' therefore, is absolutely essential in a free society." Thomas Jefferson
www.myspace.com/kenhill5150

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

"MY CHURCH IS THE ONEE TRUE CHURCH YOURS IS TEH EVIL MY PREACHER SAYS SO!!!!1!!1!one!"

Really, this is just a bold assertion on your part. You're being an asshole after being on this site for barely an hour and a half, and that's not including announcing a funeral for someone who's still alive.

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Tarpan wrote: Preaching

Tarpan wrote:

Are you suggesting that your god is not the father of all? Do you even know your own religion?

I dont have a religion, but I know my God well, and yes he is creator of all, but not father of all, in fact, Jesus said "you are of your father the devil and his works you will do" 

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
wick·ed

wick·ed play_w("W0146300") (wkd)adj. wick·ed·er, wick·ed·est 1. Evil by nature and in practice:

deludedgod
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: yes he is creator

Quote:

yes he is creator of all

This is a substantial Metaphysical thesis in need of substantial defense.

-Me

Books about atheism

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ahh, you're one of those

Ahh, you're one of those "christianity is not a religion, it's a personal relationship with jebus" fools, I take it?

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Little Roller Up First

Little Roller Up First wrote:

"MY CHURCH IS THE ONEE TRUE CHURCH YOURS IS TEH EVIL MY PREACHER SAYS SO!!!!1!!1!one!"

Really, this is just a bold assertion on your part. You're being an asshole after being on this site for barely an hour and a half, and that's not including announcing a funeral for someone who's still alive.

if you have any scripture to show the pope or the catholic church can save you. Ill listen, not trying to be an a-hole... and as far as dawkins memorial service, we are using him and many others to come as an example to what will happen if people continue to reject Jesus the Christ. do we want to see dawkins burn in hell, ofcourse not, that is why we are doing what we are doing 

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
The chances of you ever

The chances of you ever being on our show are somewhere in between...oh, wait, there's no in between. No chance in hell would be more appropriate. Feel free to "preach" any of our funerals, though. It would be amusing.

BTW - welcome to Trollville.

Preaching Your ...
Theist
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote: The

kellym78 wrote:

The chances of you ever being on our show are somewhere in between...oh, wait, there's no in between. No chance in hell would be more appropriate. Feel free to "preach" any of our funerals, though. It would be amusing.

BTW - welcome to Trollville.

your funeral would be a waste of our time 

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
Preaching Your Funeral

I dont have a religion, but I know my God well, and yes he is creator of all, but not father of all, in fact, Jesus said "you are of your father the devil and his works you will do"

What!?

No more pilgrim baptist church?