skywolf vs insanity

skywolf
skywolf's picture
User is offlineOffline
skywolf vs insanity

I used to be insane. I was brought up in a Lutheran background. i then lost my faith in the church at 12 when i realized that the bible was false after being put through a conformation. Really reading it for the first time. the fact is that i couldn't bring myself to tell my parents about my loss of faith in the church. it was then that i became an agnostic theist. reading into the universe there was a god but no religion was right. this carried on without maintenance in my mind until 9/11/01 when for obvious reasons i began to look at religion again. this is when i realized that there was no god i read of all things a physics book by Steven Hawkins and as my well scientific mind began to process this. i realized a horrible truth. people are dieing because they cannot face reality they do not want to face reality because it includes death disease poverty hunger and the only thing that makes these worse is self induced evil, famine, and wasted minds. humans being the only capable race of technology are the one race that should be able to destroy evil and disease. we have walked the moon. we can destroy cities with a single bomb. we can save lives that would be impossible even 10 years ago. words like angioplasty non invasive surgery and electrocardiograph things that would baffle Jesus or any of his disciples have made us live twice the time we would have scince the inception of the United States of America. can we overcome the ideology of premedieval sheepherders from Israel to truly become the light that guides the way? my answer is YES YES we can we have in the past and we well again rise as a true nation of the people for the people we may cast off the irons of slavery and truly rise again to greatness. all we need to do is embrace all of our family and bring them the knowledge that there mind needs they wish to know the truth and we shall not deny the people the truth that they deserve! that they are free only so long as they are willing to give up the security of state sponsored religion and controls over there personal lives. throw the state off of your back simply by running it in the way it should be run with the best possible leadership and the best possible education. we alone have leapt forward in an astounding way we have frightened the nations around the world with our technology, and our true capability. let us not fall into the trap of Rome or Germany. let us become the worlds first utopia through work, and freedom, and the truth. we may become the first non-empire. a country with generosity and knowledge for all is the grandest our beginning may be had in schools around the country though the simple teaching of our youth we may have minds that rival any other country the children of Einstein live here as do the children of Ford, Edison, Aldrin. we the people of the united states are the people of the world. not one country has escaped from giving us their best it is time we the people do the same.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    skywolf wrote, I

skywolf wrote,

I used to be insane. I was brought up in a Lutheran background. i then lost my faith in the church at 12 when i realized that the bible was false after being put through a conformation.

Really reading it for the first time. the fact is that i couldn't bring myself to tell my parents about my loss of faith in the church. it was then that i became an agnostic theist. reading into the universe there was a god but no religion was right. this carried on without maintenance in my mind until 9/11/01 when for obvious reasons i began to look at religion again. this is when i realized that there was no god

i read of all things a physics book by Steven Hawkins and as my well scientific mind began to process this. i realized a horrible truth. people are dieing because they cannot face reality they do not want to face reality because it includes death disease poverty hunger and the only thing that makes these worse is self induced evil, famine, and wasted minds.

humans being the only capable race of technology are the one race that should be able to destroy evil and disease. we have walked the moon. we can destroy cities with a single bomb. we can save lives that would be impossible even 10 years ago. words like angioplasty non invasive surgery and electrocardiograph things that would baffle Jesus or any of his disciples have made us live twice the time we would have scince the inception of the United States of America. can we overcome the ideology of premedieval sheepherders from Israel to truly become the light that guides the way?

my answer is YES YES we can we have in the past and we well again rise as a true nation of the people for the people we may cast off the irons of slavery and truly rise again to greatness. all we need to do is embrace all of our family and bring them the knowledge that there mind needs they wish to know the truth and we shall not deny the people the truth that they deserve! that they are free only so long as they are willing to give up the security of state sponsored religion and controls over there personal lives.

throw the state off of your back simply by running it in the way it should be run with the best possible leadership and the best possible education. we alone have leapt forward in an astounding way we have frightened the nations around the world with our technology, and our true capability. let us not fall into the trap of Rome or Germany.

let us become the worlds first utopia through work, and freedom, and the truth. we may become the first non-empire. a country with generosity and knowledge for all is the grandest our beginning may be had in schools around the country though the simple teaching of our youth we may have minds that rival any other country

the children of Einstein live here as do the children of Ford, Edison, Aldrin. we the people of the united states are the people of the world. not one country has escaped from giving us their best it is time we the people do the same.

..... "YES YES" friend, let's be the change we want to see in the world .... I think Gandhi said  Smile