"23 Minutes in Hell"

RickRebel
RickRebel's picture
Posts: 327
Joined: 2007-01-16
User is offlineOffline
"23 Minutes in Hell"

Here's a man who wrote a book about his experience in hell. Apparently he spent 23 minutes there before God pulled him out. He believes that hell is located beneath the earth's surface because he talks about "people up on the surface of the earth." His book titled, "23 Minutes in Hell" is on the Christian book list at Beliefnet.com.

Here's some excerpts from the book by Bill Weise:

 

Author Bill Weise wrote:
I pleaded for mercy, but they had none—absolutely no mercy. They seemed to be incapable of it. They were pure evil. No mercy existed in that place. Mercy is from God in heaven.

The mental anguish I felt was indescribable. Asking for mercy from such evil only seemed to heighten their desire to torment me more.

I was conscious of the fact that there was no fluid coming from my wounds. No blood, no water, nothing. At this time, I did not stop to wonder why. I was extremely nauseous from the terrible, foul stench coming from these creatures. It was absolutely disgusting, foul, and rotten. It was, by far, the most putrid smells I have ever encountered. If you could take every rotten thing you can imagine, such as an open sewer, rotten meat, spoiled eggs, sour milk, dead rotting animal flesh, and sulfur, and magnify it a thousand times, you might come close. This is not an exaggeration. The odor was actually extremely toxic, and that alone should have killed me.

Instinctively, I just knew that some of the things I experienced were a thousand times worse than what would be possible on the earth's surface—things such as the odors mentioned, the strength of the demons, the loudness of the screams, the dryness, and the loneliness felt.

Somehow I managed to move a bit and dragged myself across the ground toward the barred door. I couldn't see, but I remembered the direction of the door that had been left open. I finally made it to the door and crawled out of the cell. Apparently, the creatures allowed me to crawl out without stopping me.

As soon as I exited the cell, my first instinct was to get as far away as possible. Again, I desperately wanted to run. All I could think of was to get up onto my feet. However, every move to get up took great effort. I remember wondering, Why is this so difficult? After tremendous exertion, I was finally able to stand. I was thoroughly exhausted and, at the same time, very frustrated at how hard simple movement had become. Although I was now outside the cell, I could not run, and fear continued to bind itself around me as a snake constricting its prey.

I was horrified as I heard the screams of an untold multitude of people crying out in torment. It was absolutely deafening. The terror-filled screams seemed to go right through me, penetrating my very being. I once heard about a television special where a news reporter spent the night in a prison just to experience prison life firsthand. The prisoners were crying, moaning, and yelling all night long. He stated that he couldn't sleep because of all the noise. This place where I now stood was far, far worse.

Through the panic and the deafening noise, I struggled to gather my thoughts. I'm in hell! This is a real place, and I'm actually here! I frantically tried to understand, but it was just so inconceivable. Not me, I'm a good person, I thought. The fear was so intense I couldn't bear it, but again, I couldn't die. I knew that most people up on the surface of the earth did not believe or even know that there was a whole world going on down here. They wouldn't believe it. But here it existed, and it was all too real. This place was so terrifying, so intense, and so hostile that it would be impossible for me to exaggerate the horror.

 

Question: If hell is below us in the earth, aren't the oil companies who drill for oil taking a chance on poking Satan in the head?

 

 

Frosty's coming back someday. Will you be ready?


Jello
Posts: 223
Joined: 2007-06-19
User is offlineOffline
hunter971 wrote:If non

hunter971 wrote:

If non believers are as smart as they potray themselves to be.  I say hug a monkey, for that is your ancestor.  As for me, I have more self worth to believe I came from a primordial ooze only to be related to a monkey.

 

Self worth is derived from how good you believe you are as a person, you're achievements and experiences, and positive interactions with family and friends. Knowing that if you trace your ancestry back far enough, you get to "primordial ooze", shouldn't have an effect on how you perceive yourself, right now, as a person.

And monkeys aren't our ancestors, they're distant relatives. So distant you'd have to look back millions(?) of years in order to find a common ancestor.

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.


The Canadian Atheist (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Honestly, is this ALL the

Honestly, is this ALL the religious right can come up with to get more members? Fear tactics?

*shrug* well I suppose that since they have neither evidence or proof of any of their childish claims, they have to resort to fear. And the gullible sheep swallow it hook, line and sinker.


The Canadian Atheist (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
"I would like to ask a

"I would like to ask a simple question. What evidence is there that God does not exist? God meaning the Creator of all things. "

 

Sorry pal, it doesn't work that way. Try this; What evidence is there that the Leprechaun in my back yard doesn't exist?

See? It's impossible to disprove a negative. It is up to YOU, the person who claims that your imaginary sky pixie exists, to provide the evidence, not the other way around.

Oh and by the way, quotes from an outdated book of bronze-age mythology do NOT count as evidence. Clearly they are less than useless.

 


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3705
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
hunter971 wrote:This book,

hunter971 wrote:

This book, the Bible and all of the preachers are not trying to do anything but save.

Except for the preachers that are trying to steal your money.

hunter971 wrote:
That is where faith comes in.

Oh, surprise! 

hunter971 wrote:
If non believers are as smart as they potray themselves to be.  I say hug a monkey, for that is your ancestor.

Ad hominem non sequitur anyone? 

hunter971 wrote:
As for me, I have more self worth to believe I came from a primordial ooze only to be related to a monkey.

Science does not give a shit about your "self worth." Reality doesn't change just because you feel uncomfortable.   

hunter971 wrote:
You are right.  You are too smart for a dumb person like me to believe that a God cares for me and has a plan for me.
 

Thank you.

hunter971 wrote:
I will pray that you will decide right in your lives.  I will remember this as I pray.
 

I am always looking for the truth. You can pray as much as you want, but it doesn't do anything.  

hunter971 wrote:
What will you remember the next time you eat a bannana? That you need to shave?

Huh?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


THE REPS (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Hell Is Real

Ok...hell IS beneath the surface of our earth...you can find a whole bunch of USEFUL articles that would support this...the center of our earth is extremely hot, no?

this is no secret...the center is about fifty miles beneath earths crust...it's been said that when volcanoes erupt you can hear screams and loud strange noises...the bible talks about fire and brimstone...do you know what brimstone is?

its sulfur...now how do you explain someone thousands of years ago knowing that the center of our earth...where hell is located....would contain sulfur?

scientists discovered that way after the bible was written...I think you guys should really read and research this subject before dismissing it as christian non-sense...there is ALOT of info online that you can read...its worth checking it out


Chills101 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Christian

1st of all..

Christian...

 

2nd of all..

I have no idea if this guy is telling the truth or making up stuff for money.

The bible gives no extremely clear descriptions of where hell is.. 
and.. If you guys are so against this.. why are you reading it?

 

In the end all that matters is who goes to heaven or who goes to hell..

or those of you who don't believe. go nowhere or whatever

 

but i know for a fact God is real. I know for a fact hell is real, not because of the bible. not because of this guys experience in hell.

but because i've met with God time and time again and i have had him change me.
 

 

To christians.. why are you fighting, our lives as true christians are meant to be spreading the word not yelling at people for not believing it.


Aprillee (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
WHAT IF?

What if what he saw was true?  What if heaven and hell are real?  If you died today and stood before God and he were to say to you, "Why should I let you into my heaven," what would you say? Would you have the right answer?  Are you sure? I know I would!  APRILLEEFFRN@AOL.COM

 


Aprillee (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
What about Lazarus.  He was

What about Lazarus.  He was dead for three days before Jesus raised him from the dead.  There is something called devine intervention.  Only God knows if this man has seen Hell or not. 


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 3605
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Aprillee wrote:  If you

Aprillee wrote:

  If you died today and stood before God and he were to say to you, "Why should I let you into my heaven," what would you say? 

 

    

   Well if such an improbable scenario were to occur I would say to God:    "Why do you assume that I would want to enter into the "Christian Heaven" ?  On Earth most of your followers were just superficial, surface level posers who simply accepted Jesus because that's what everyone around them did. Still others became over-zealous wacko's who believed the Earth is only 6,000 years old, speaking in tongues, healing sickness and disease, and cast out deee-munzzz ( not ! )

  I couldn't stand being around them before, why the "hell" would I want to spend eternity with these grinning, mindless drones ?  Oh and spending forever singing praises to some emotionally needy, "worship me or I'll burn you alive" kind of God sounds like it could become a tad boring after the first billion years or so.  No Thanks. "

 

I'm a right wing atheist because I enjoy being hated by everyone.

"The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination." Voltaire ( 1694-1778 )


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
I once spent 23 days in

I once spent 23 days in hell. Some people call it Missouri.


AdvancedAtheist
Posts: 91
Joined: 2006-08-27
User is offlineOffline
I don't know why hell

I don't know why hell bothers this guy so much. If god's plan requires you to go there instead of just passing into oblivion, wouldn't that destiny give your life meaning & purpose?


One FIRE (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
23 minutes in hell

Wow, what are you a nonbeliever of? life? heaven? hell? Jesus? God? Bill Weise did not die and go to hell. Jesus sent his spirit there to experience hell so that he could come and tell others about the reality of hell. I not quite through with the book, but it is very intriguing. I am a sold out Christian and the book has got me thinking.....I need a soul check!


Someone Smarter than the people talking. (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
fuck haters.

So unless you personally know this person how can you sit here and say this stuff isnt true.  There is a verse that backs up everything he says.  IF this book isn't true, it should at least scare you into wanting to be a better christian.  Hell is indeed the worst place to be, and from what he described it is like every scary movie but real.  Imagine demons torturing you as if you were in a SAW movie.  And you lived through it all!  So to all the people that have nothing better to do than talk shit FUCKKKKKK YOU!. Go to church, pray and don't judge.  (IT MAKES YOU LOOK BAD)


better than you (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
how would you know.  so why

how would you know.  so why are you judging this person?  you don't even know him.  bad christian..


simon (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
your going there anyway i

your going there anyway i guess youll experience it for yourself. have fun


spike.barnett
Superfan
spike.barnett's picture
Posts: 1018
Joined: 2008-10-24
User is offlineOffline
simon wrote:your going there

simon wrote:

your going there anyway i guess youll experience it for yourself. have fun

I don't want to go back to Missouri and you can't make me!!!

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.

The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
MySpace


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3705
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Someone Smarter than the

Someone Smarter than the people talking. wrote:

Imagine demons torturing you as if you were in a SAW movie. 

 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


mississippi (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
23 MIN IN HELL

 

you guys can say what you want. we only have the moment that we are in right now

when that moment is gone, eternity begins.........what you did in the moments you were given, will be what really matters.   what if this guy is telling a lie.....what if its true?

 read the truth in Gods word   "the bible". 

  the truth is that jesus has been recorded to talk more about hell than about heaven.

it would seem then that if God created hell for the angels that "rebeled" aginst Him,

and not for humans, He would want to warn us so that we wouldnt have to go there

and find out for ourselves.

   there are things out there that are beyond our understanding. this is one thing that God did'nt want us to misunderstand. this is the reason for the existance of the bible.

 

 Try as the world might it will never be able to snuff out the word of God, it's Truth,

i'ts examples, its prophsey's and the results (in the life storys) of the people who chose one of two ways.  

1. thier own way....which the bible says "leads them to thier own destruction."

2. the way of  Jesus, who said;"I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but by me." John 14;6.

you think that this is in here by chance.....humph.    now is your opportuinity

choose this day whom you will serve.  on one path there is life, on the other there is death.

                                                   you have been warned!

      Matthew 7;21 {Jesus speaking}  "Not everyone who says to me,'Lord,Lord', will enter the kingdom of heaven,but only he who does the will of my father who is in heaven. (22) many will say to me on that day, 'Lord,Lord' did we not prophsey in your name,and in your name drive out demons and preform many miracles? (23) then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers."

   look  weither this guy is lieing about what he experienced or not, dosent change the fact that Hell is a real place, and its very hot and it lasts for ever.

 revelation 3;20 Behold I stand at the door and knock. if 'anybody' hears my voice and opers the door, I will come in and eat with him and he with Me.

this may be dificult to understand.  you have to understand the symbolisim at that time.       hes saying, "I want to give you a life that no man,no circumstance can shake. I want to be with you every moment of the rest of your life. I want to be your very best friend and to spend time with you and for you to spend time with me. I want you to begin to know my voice and let me show you the most excelent way to begin to live, and I'm going to show you how to live your life that way for the rest of your days.......and beyond."

 "I don't expect you to get it right, I don't expect you to be perfect, I know your heart

you can't hide anything from me. If you could make it on your own I wouldnt have sent my son Jesus to die for your sins on that cross.

all i expect from you is to give me your faith and trust me , test me and see if Iam not good. if you give me your heart i will never leave you or forsake you."

  if the lord is speaking to your heart right now, and you know if he is or not, ( its that still small tug at your heart, thats saying your going to miss somthing wonderful if you dont listen)   then all you have to do is this.  close your eyes and quietly pray, Heavenly Father, I know that you are speaking to me right now. i have tried things my own way for so long and its a mess. i know that i am a sinner, i know that Jesus christ died on the cross for my sins. please Lord forgive me for where ive failed you and sinned aginst you. Lord Jesus please come into my heart and forgive me of my sins.  thankyou Lord Jesus for coming into my heart. amen.

 if you prayed that prayer tell somebody, find a God fearing church. and go. itll probably be the one that your friend has been trying to get you to go to.

    2 corinthians 5;17 Therefore, if anyone is in christ,he is a new creation; the old has gone , the new has come!   

 


SSBBJunky
Superfan
Posts: 209
Joined: 2009-02-06
User is offlineOffline
Someone Smarter than the

Someone Smarter than the people talking. wrote:

  Imagine demons torturing you as if you were in a SAW movie.  And you lived through it all!

Didnt we establish the fact that I died to go to hell? besides I dont understand the reasoning through which I'll experience pain ''liek in da SAW movi'' If my body is on earth and we experience pain as a response to an input in our nervous system.. am I missing something here?   Oh right, I forgot about the soul.

Someone Smarter than the people talking. wrote:

 IF this book isn't true, it should at least scare you into wanting to be a better christian. 

   <............ hes gonna get you!

 

''Black Holes result from God dividing the universe by zero.''


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3705
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Meh, I'm bored.mississippi

Meh, I'm bored.

mississippi wrote:

you guys can say what you want. we only have the moment that we are in right now

And all future moments.

Quote:
when that moment is gone, eternity begins.........what you did in the moments you were given, will be what really matters.
 

Yep.

Quote:
what if this guy is telling a lie.....what if its true?

Pascal's Wager has been thoroughly discredited.

Quote:
read the truth in Gods word   "the bible".

From what I'm seeing in this post, I think I've read more of the Bible than you have.

Quote:
the truth is that jesus has been recorded to talk more about hell than about heaven.

Aw, isn't that sweet of him!

Quote:
it would seem then that if God created hell for the angels that "rebeled" aginst Him,

Because he couldn't stop the rebellion in advance.

Quote:
and not for humans, He would want to warn us so that we wouldnt have to go there

Why do we have to go there in the first place?

Quote:
and find out for ourselves.

Right, tortured by 10 foot tall demons.

Quote:
there are things out there that are beyond our understanding. this is one thing that God did'nt want us to misunderstand. this is the reason for the existance of the bible.

You just claimed there are things beyond our understanding, and then you claimed that you understanding the meaning of life and what happens after we die. Feeling ironic?

Quote:
Try as the world might it will never be able to snuff out the word of God, it's Truth,

Oh, it doesn't just contain the truth, it is Truth, like it's a Form or something. Bleh!

Quote:
i'ts examples, its prophsey's and the results (in the life storys) of the people who chose one of two ways.

1. thier own way....which the bible says "leads them to thier own destruction."

2. the way of  Jesus, who said;"I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but by me." John 14;6.

..."If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father..."

Quote:
you think that this is in here by chance.....humph.

What is "this?"

Quote:
now is your opportuinity

choose this day whom you will serve.  on one path there is life, on the other there is death.

                                                   you have been warned!

Look, there on your left! More paths!

Quote:
Matthew 7;21 {Jesus speaking}  "Not everyone who says to me,'Lord,Lord', will enter the kingdom of heaven,but only he who does the will of my father who is in heaven. (22) many will say to me on that day, 'Lord,Lord' did we not prophsey in your name,and in your name drive out demons and preform many miracles? (23) then I will tell them plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers."

look  weither this guy is lieing about what he experienced or not, dosent change the fact that Hell is a real place, and its very hot and it lasts for ever.

And, how do you know that hell is a real place?

Quote:
revelation 3;20 Behold I stand at the door and knock. if 'anybody' hears my voice and opers the door, I will come in and eat with him and he with Me.

this may be dificult to understand.

No, it's not difficult to understand at all. I am the person residing on the property, and the individual knocking at the door is the Heavenly Father, acting through the Holy Ghost. If I am courteous enough let him into my heart, the house, he will warm my heart, dine with me, and we will be friends forever. If I don't, he'll huff and puff and blow the house down, and I'll be dragged to room 101.

Quote:
you have to understand the symbolisim at that time.

Sure.

Quote:
hes saying, "I want to give you a life that no man,no circumstance can shake. I want to be with you every moment of the rest of your life. I want to be your very best friend and to spend time with you and for you to spend time with me. I want you to begin to know my voice and let me show you the most excelent way to begin to live, and I'm going to show you how to live your life that way for the rest of your days.......and beyond."

 "I don't expect you to get it right, I don't expect you to be perfect, I know your heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0wSjJAsrAk

Quote:
you can't hide anything from me. If you could make it on your own I wouldnt have sent my son Jesus to die for your sins on that cross.

I would have.

Quote:
all i expect from you is to give me your faith and trust me , test me and see if Iam not good. if you give me your heart i will never leave you or forsake you."

Quote:
if the lord is speaking to your heart right now, and you know if he is or not, ( its that still small tug at your heart, thats saying your going to miss somthing wonderful if you dont listen)

No, that's the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Quote:
then all you have to do is this.  close your eyes and quietly pray, Heavenly Father, I know that you are speaking to me right now. i have tried things my own way for so long and its a mess. i know that i am a sinner, i know that Jesus christ died on the cross for my sins. please Lord forgive me for where ive failed you and sinned aginst you. Lord Jesus please come into my heart and forgive me of my sins.  thankyou Lord Jesus for coming into my heart. amen.

You're not going to believe me, but there was a period in my life when I was looking for a God. I prayed every night, and you know what it did? Nothing. All double-blind tests of prayer in hospitals has shown has shown that it has absolutely no effect.

Quote:
if you prayed that prayer tell somebody, find a God fearing church. and go. itll probably be the one that your friend has been trying to get you to go to.

2 corinthians 5;17 Therefore, if anyone is in christ,he is a new creation; the old has gone , the new has come!  

Why must this church fear God? Isn't this God all-loving?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare


Anonymous
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Yes hell is eternal, but he

Yes hell is eternal, but he did not die. and no man may go to hell or heaven more than once, but God gave Bill Weiss this vision so he could share with others. God let him feel the anguish and the reality of it, and if you read the Bible and believe it then you probably know that ANYTHING is possible through God. He allowed this for a reason, and if you read the book then God's plan is fulfilled, whether you believe or not. You see, God let's people choose; He gives you free will. If you decide not to accept and follow Him then that is your choice. But at least you've had the opportunity and heard the truth. I do believe. And if I die and there is no such thing as Heaven or Hell then I am not at a loss. But for all of you who do not believe there will be nothing there to save you when do die. God has already saved you, and if you do not accept his gift and sacrfice then He will not make you. That would not be free will, and that would not be real. And to those of you who pray and think you reach no answer... how do you know? How do you know that was you as a human thought was best for you really was? Haven't you ever been at a time in your life where all you could see was what was in front of you and you wanted something so badly? And maybe you got it and later regretted that or wanted something else instead, or possibly didn't get that thing but ended up with something else better when you looked back on it. At the time you could only see one piece of the puzzle, but God can see the entire picture and He does what's best for us according to the whole. If he created us wouldn't He care enough to want what is best for us? And since He created our emotions doesn't that mean He knows what we are feeling? The world is not perfect. There is sin and there is evil, and that is why there is pain. That is not what God wanted for us, and in Heaven that will not exist. You can say what you want about my post and I can't make you believe you, but one day Every eye shall see. I really hope you have come to know God by that point, have repented and are following Him. You will be a lot happier. And if not, then some really sad things will be ahead of you. I don't even know you, but I really hope and pray that you never have to face even one minute of Hell. It could be so much better. This is not all there is.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 10528
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


I believe in GOD (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
I'll pray for you

IT really saddens me to know you feel this way about GOD. God gives us a choice on how to live our life. He is full of Mercy and love..GOD is LOVE. The Devil is the King of lies and it does state that in the bible. He will try to make you believe that GOD is the evil one. But, if fact GOD gave his only son to die on the Cross for you so that you will be forgiven of all your sins. Jesus loves you! No matter what he will not turn his back on you. All you have to do is just confess with your mouth and believe in your heart. Jesus knew what he was doing when he died on the cross. Let me ask you this..would you die for someone who mocked you, cursed your name, and hated you, just so they can have a chance to live in paradise. Jesus did that. He did that for you! I will pray for you that you will come to know GOD before it's too late!


Anon ymous (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
you'll regret thinking

you'll regret thinking 'logically' when your burning in hell. i feel sorry for your little baby because he/she will be down there burning with you. Enjoy your life while you can.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Anon ymous wrote:you'll

Anon ymous wrote:

you'll regret thinking 'logically' when your burning in hell. i feel sorry for your little baby because he/she will be down there burning with you. Enjoy your life while you can.

It's your imaginary hell, you burn in it.
 

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

Anon ymous wrote:

you'll regret thinking 'logically' when your burning in hell. i feel sorry for your little baby because he/she will be down there burning with you. Enjoy your life while you can.

 

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5094
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
What a groanworthy crock of shit

I believe in GOD wrote:

IT really saddens me to know you feel this way about GOD. God gives us a choice on how to live our life. He is full of Mercy and love..GOD is LOVE. The Devil is the King of lies and it does state that in the bible. He will try to make you believe that GOD is the evil one. But, if fact GOD gave his only son to die on the Cross for you so that you will be forgiven of all your sins. Jesus loves you! No matter what he will not turn his back on you. All you have to do is just confess with your mouth and believe in your heart. Jesus knew what he was doing when he died on the cross. Let me ask you this..would you die for someone who mocked you, cursed your name, and hated you, just so they can have a chance to live in paradise. Jesus did that. He did that for you! I will pray for you that you will come to know GOD before it's too late!

 

This person's entire character has been sucked out and replaced with a little evangelical tract.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
Posts: 2265
Joined: 2009-03-26
User is offlineOffline
:3

Atheistextremist wrote:

I believe in GOD wrote:

IT really saddens me to know you feel this way about GOD. God gives us a choice on how to live our life. He is full of Mercy and love..GOD is LOVE. The Devil is the King of lies and it does state that in the bible. He will try to make you believe that GOD is the evil one. But, if fact GOD gave his only son to die on the Cross for you so that you will be forgiven of all your sins. Jesus loves you! No matter what he will not turn his back on you. All you have to do is just confess with your mouth and believe in your heart. Jesus knew what he was doing when he died on the cross. Let me ask you this..would you die for someone who mocked you, cursed your name, and hated you, just so they can have a chance to live in paradise. Jesus did that. He did that for you! I will pray for you that you will come to know GOD before it's too late!

 

This person's entire character has been sucked out and replaced with a little evangelical tract. 

 

They act shocked, SHOCKED when people don't respond to their DIVINE KNOWLEDGE! They were told atheists would do this upon being told they were condemned:

 

Theism is why we can't have nice things.


free_thinker
Posts: 49
Joined: 2009-11-11
User is offlineOffline
Proof!

Chills101,

Quote:
but because i've met with God time and time again and i have had him change me.

Perfect!  Next time you meet with him could you please bring back some proof?  Maybe you could ask him for the Grand Unified Theory, the cure for cancer, or something else that we can verify with science that proves it happened.


robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
Posts: 2481
Joined: 2010-02-20
User is offlineOffline
I believe in GOD wrote:IT

I believe in GOD wrote:

IT really saddens me to know you feel this way about GOD. God gives us a choice on how to live our life. He is full of Mercy and love..GOD is LOVE. The Devil is the King of lies and it does state that in the bible. He will try to make you believe that GOD is the evil one. But, if fact GOD gave his only son to die on the Cross for you so that you will be forgiven of all your sins. Jesus loves you! No matter what he will not turn his back on you. All you have to do is just confess with your mouth and believe in your heart. Jesus knew what he was doing when he died on the cross. Let me ask you this..would you die for someone who mocked you, cursed your name, and hated you, just so they can have a chance to live in paradise. Jesus did that. He did that for you! I will pray for you that you will come to know GOD before it's too late!

My daily horoscope said I would meet someone today, and that I would come across some cash. I don't look at horoscopes but I know it said that today. It is about as helpful as the bible.

Jesus died for my sins yet I am born into sin. Those dang sinful babies! If they die before they can get baptized and profess faith in "God" I guess they just go to hell.

It saddens me that you believe in a fictitious man who was born of a virgin birth and talked to his invisible daddy that died for sins that you did not even commit, based on the writings of some primitive people with misguided beliefs and idea's.

I have been a decent person, never killed anyone, never really harmed anyone out of turn, and I have donated some of my time to good causes.  But according to your "faith" I am destined for hell because I don't believe in the big santa in the sky.

I don't need the threat of eternity in a "hell" to make me try to do the right things. And again, I'm sad that you do.

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin


biblical truths (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
To the one saying most

To the one saying most prisoners are christians and not athiest.....think about this for just a second, did those prisoners go in as christians or have they realized their fate and have become christians trying to repent for their mistakes and has asked God for forgiveness?


God is Real 07 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Whether the stories about

Whether the stories about going to hell or heaven for a few minutes are true is NOT the point.  The TRUTH is that Heaven and Hell are both

very real places, where one day every single human being born on earth will spend their eternity. 

 

Its simple to me:  Spend forever suffering or forever at peace?   Why are atheists so determined to state

there is no God,  what if you are wrong?  What do you really have to lose by believing in God? If he's real, which

he is, then you win.  If he is not real then, ok you just die.  But if you don't believe in him and He is real, then

you lose big time?

 

So my point is what do you have to lose by believing?


God is Real07 (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Your soul is different from

Your soul is different from your human body.  The afterlife, I believe, is going to be much more real than anything you

can imagine on Earth.  All our senses with be much greater.