FLDS - Fucking Lame Douche Shitheads

digitalbeachbum's picture

I watched the show named "I Escaped A Cult" and they had on this woman who was raped by her dad for some twenty-five years. She got pregnant twice (which once was aborted by the 4th wife).. etc etc etc.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! What a bunch of complete cock sucking assholes. Why the fuck are they still allowed to breath air? I knew their "prophet" had been arrested and got 4 life terms, but holy shit. The entire "church" is nothing but bat shit crazy.

BTW - Today I saw that the sister escaping.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arizona-child-bride-escapes-flds-community-children/story?id=18292889

 

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams

EXC's picture

A lot of religion's power

A lot of religion's power comes from controlling girl's and women's sexuality. This cult uses physical force and isolation to control their sexuality. The 'moderate' denominations instead use psychological tools(heaven and hell) to control.

Of all the aspects of religion this has to be the most disgusting. Pimps and child rapists are the only other people that use fear and false promises to control sexuality.

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.” Seneca

Brian37's picture

I don't agree on much with

I don't agree on much with you but on this issue your are dead right.

I got pissed at some other atheists on another board because a Christian co worker joked with me about Jesus knowing I was an atheist, but I gave him a serious response he wasn't expecting "If  faith was all it took to make something true then the son really would be a god". They thought I was being a dick because he was only joking. Really?

 

When people wonder why I am so blasphemous, this is why and people should be more concerned with women and human beings than merely being offended. Even with some atheists it is more important not to offend someone than it is to advocate for the real victims.

So I will say it again as I have said in prior posts on other boards.

"Any religion or culture that cant or wont allow women power deserves nothing but scorn and contempt".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum's picture

I had heard about the way

I had heard about the way they controlled women but I suspect two things happen within the cult which allow it to survive.

1 - They produce so many offspring that genetically they are predisposed to have enough new members as "cattle" for raping and abuse.

2 - The men are perverted and demented rapists and child molesters who figured out they can high behind the shield of "it's a religion" and use fear to hide their true nature.

I was completely sickened by the stories I heard and the raping of your own daughter, getting her pregnant, then doing nothing about it, including the rest of the women in the cult, really astonished me. How can they think that this is right? There is nothing in the bible that says this is legit. It's made up bullshit.

 

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams

Brian37's picture

Actually while god does not

Actually while god does not say "go molest children" There are stories of god watching incest and doing nothing about it. And the "purity" of the virgin birth symbolizes youth and in reality a girl back then would have been married between the age of 9-14.

In a very overt way the bible linguistically over all treats women and kids as either property or props for men to use.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum's picture

Brian37 wrote:Actually while

Brian37 wrote:

Actually while god does not say "go molest children" There are stories of god watching incest and doing nothing about it. And the "purity" of the virgin birth symbolizes youth and in reality a girl back then would have been married between the age of 9-14.

In a very overt way the bible linguistically over all treats women and kids as either property or props for men to use.

but raping and impregnating your own daughter? What kind of sick fuck would do this sort of thing? Why is he not in prison or six feet under?

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams

Brian37's picture

Who is saying I don't

Who is saying I don't disagree. In America at least, you have a trial, you still DON'T base any conviction on the nature of a charge, EVIDENCE ONLY, and then when the evidence pans out prison justice can and often takes care of these types. Child molesters and rapists are considered the lowest scum in prison.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum's picture

The young lady said there

The young lady said there was an unmarked commentary with all the dead babies.

Go dig them up, DNA test, the cross match.

Lock up!

 

Brian37 wrote:

Who is saying I don't disagree. In America at least, you have a trial, you still DON'T base any conviction on the nature of a charge, EVIDENCE ONLY, and then when the evidence pans out prison justice can and often takes care of these types. Child molesters and rapists are considered the lowest scum in prison.

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams

Brian37's picture

digitalbeachbum wrote:The

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The young lady said there was an unmarked commentary with all the dead babies.

Go dig them up, DNA test, the cross match.

Lock up!

 

Brian37 wrote:

Who is saying I don't disagree. In America at least, you have a trial, you still DON'T base any conviction on the nature of a charge, EVIDENCE ONLY, and then when the evidence pans out prison justice can and often takes care of these types. Child molesters and rapists are considered the lowest scum in prison.

 

How many times have we listened to the "scientific" claptrap of theists?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum's picture

Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The young lady said there was an unmarked commentary with all the dead babies.

Go dig them up, DNA test, the cross match.

Lock up!

 

Brian37 wrote:

Who is saying I don't disagree. In America at least, you have a trial, you still DON'T base any conviction on the nature of a charge, EVIDENCE ONLY, and then when the evidence pans out prison justice can and often takes care of these types. Child molesters and rapists are considered the lowest scum in prison.

 

How many times have we listened to the "scientific" claptrap of theists?

My spell checker screwed up or something...

Unmarked Cemetery.

The girl said her dad fathered the two unborn fetuses which where buried in an unmarked grave behind the house.

 

 

Free will is an illusion. People always choose the perceived path of greatest pleasure.

-Scott Adams